chapter 29

MS. MISTER

Jongup's POV

Hm....Zelo looks really weird today. He wasn't listening during class, and wasn't annoying Minki, either...

The way that he always hangs around her and bothers her, then bothers her some more when she ignores him really reminds me of something. Something like a boy in love....PSH!!! WHO AM I KIDDING!!! Zelo would never fall in love!! I chuckled at the thought. 

Riiiiiing!!

The lunch bell rang, but Zelo still didn't get up....is he sick again? I would've left him over there to rot...except that he was my dongsaeng....and I didn't want to look like a loser loner walking to lunch along.

"Yah, Zelo. It's time for lunch~" I sang, trying to act cute, but he didn't respond. He just stared at his paper, making tiny little scribbles. I knocked his head lightly with my knuckles.

His eyes widened, as if he realized where he was.

"Stop that!" he smacked my hand away. Aah- that's the Zelo I was used to.

"What's wrong? You're totally out of it today. The lunch bell rang, and you didn't even run. You just sat like a dumb doll," I noted. Zelo kept his expression bland.

"Really, I'm fine," he waved his hand boredly, but he still didn't get up. PSH! I doubt it, man! No one acts like that, except for Daehyun, who doesn't really qualify because I don't think he actually thinks. 

"Really...you never act like this," I pressed on. Zelo looked at me surprised.

"Well....Can I tell you something?" he whispered, looking up at me. He almost reminded me of an innocent kid who needed directions. I never knew I would live to see the day. 

I grinned and rested my elbows on his desk, making myself kneel on the floor.

"What is it~?" I asked, wondering what could make Zelo look like this. He looked down at his desk, battling the obvious annoyance from his face.

"Uh...it's just that, since you're my sunbae, I was wondering if this had ever happened to you."

"What's happened to me?"

"Um...you know that fluttery feeling in your stomach.."

Uh- is this what I think it is?

"Keep on going," I urged him on, urgent to confirm my guess.

"And wanting to look at that person, afraid of her disappearing if you didn't keep her in your vision."

"Her?" I questioned.

"Yah! I'm just asking! No details!" he punched me in the shoulder lightly.

"Arraso!! Keep on going," I signaled.

"And now she's leaving, and now I can't see her anymore....and I feel as if I had just jumped off a cliff."

OOOH!!! Is this about Minki?! I smirked. Well he came to the right man. Good job finding the love doctor~ <3! 

"Hey, dude. You honestly want me to tell you what this means? I don't think you'll like it," I smiled in a knowing way that would make Zelo frustrated.

"TELL ME!!!" 

"Hm....I'll give you a hint. You might want to hurry and get Minki's cellphone number before she leaves, or else you'll be in P. A. I. N," I hinted.

"I don't understand," he tilted his head, making his curls bounce. I sighed. Do I have to spell everything out for him?

"Zelo's in L. O. V. E!!!~" I sang, making a heart sign with my hand, skipping out of the room to avoid the maknae's fury. 

__________________________

Minki's POV

I crashed into the dorm, wearing my guy's clothes. First thing I did was tumble onto the loveseat and black out. Today had been harsh, being man piled, just because I was annoucing I was trading places with my "twin brother." I don't think many people were as sad that I was "going away" as much as a new "guy" was coming, soon. Plus, since all my brothers were supposedly "hot" (which was one of the main reasons why most girls tried to befriend me), they pretty much deduced that Ren was going to be hot, too. Sorry, to be a disappointment, but it's just plain Minki, in guy form.

I sat up, remembering to report my situation to Boss. He needed to know, so he could arrange papers for Ren to come. 

I pulled out my cellphone and texted him.

"Hey Mr. Han, this is Minki. So we DID come up with a story. The name of my "twin" is Ren. Can that be my stage name too? Anyways, so background is that I have some twin living somewhere in the country, and that he lives with my grand-aunt, cuz our parents could take care of both of us. I'm leaving with-in a week, just like you said."

"Yah, Minki. What are you doing? I'm bored~ Wanna make some cookies?" I heard Dongho's silly voice right behind me. In a panic, I accidentally threw my cellphone. 

"Whoa!!" Dongho gasped in surprise, diving forward to catch it. And with amazing reflexes that just don't match his personality, he caught it. 

"Wah~ Minki!! Your phone is so cool!! You have one of those new phones, those Iphone thingies!! I only have a flip phone!!" Dongho pouted, flipping my phone over and over. I just grimaced, hoping that he wouldn't notice the text on the screen. 

"Hm...I wonder if you have any games?" he wondered, pulling the screen to his face. 

"Wait!" I yelled. But it was too late.

"Hey, Minki. What's this about?" 

_____________________

_____________________

:D Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter!! THANX FOR COMMENTING AND SUPPORTING ME!! :D -LOLxbox