chapter 31

MS. MISTER

Minki's POV

Beep! Clunk- clunk-clunk-thump! Beep! THUMP THUMP!!! BEEEEP!!! BEEEPPPPPP!!!

I groaned and opened my eyes tiredly, and was surprised by Dongho had already getting up to chase the rowdy alarm clock. 

He seems like an okay guy. Yesterday, during dance practice, I was SUPER scared that Dongho would tattle on me, because he doesn't have much reason to not tattle on me. I messed up a ton when we were learning the choreos and rehearsing ones we already learned because I was too worried. I kept on staring at him to see if there was any sign that he would tell someone. 

I had already explained to him about my situation before practice, before anyone had arrived. At first he looked really interested, his eyes wide as I explained what had happened...And he started laughing when I told him that I was pissed Jonghyun thought I was a guy. What a jerk. 

But I guess I am eternally grateful that he didn't spill any beans. There, I said it.

"Morning Dongho," I yawned, untangling myself from my sheets. He stared at me as I stood up, and walked up to me determinely.

"What?" I asked, confused. He stared at the very top of my head, then he took his hand and drew an upward sloping line from the tip of his head to the space above mine.

"Yes!!! I grew!! I'm taller than you!!" he grinned, the floated off for the bathroom. I rolled my eyes. Whatever.

"You can't grow that much overnight, pabo," I muttered under my breath as I gathered my clothes and headed to the bathroom.

_______________________________

On the way to school (after stopping by home and beating the crap out of Jonghun), I told Minhyun what happened. 

"EHHH?!?!?! MINKI!!! YOU HAVE TO BE MORE CAREFUL!!" he groaned, " I was hoping that even if they found out that you were a girl, they wouldn't believe it since you're so tall and flat, but you just had to go and tattle on yourself!" 

"Yah! I didn't mean to!! What if I went up to you and said, 'You can't possibly be a boy! You're too girly and short!!'?" I retorted.

"At least I have proff I'm a guy!" he answered back.

"That's cause you're a guy to begin with," I rolled my eyes. We arrived at school and I looked at the building. Today was wednesday. Only two more days left till I completely throw away my identity as a girl. I sighed.

________________________________

Zelo's POV

I nervously sat behind Minki, doodling tiny little triangles on my paper. I don't know what Jongup's problem is!! The moment we got home, he annouced, "HEY EVERYONE?!?! GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?! OUR MAKNAE'S IN L. O. V. E. LOVE!!!"

Then everyone stared at me.

"No!! He's wrong!" I denied quickly.  Jongup shook his head.

"No no, my boy. You can't deny your heart that's going doki-doki for her~" he winked.

WHY DOES HE HAVE SUCH A BIG MOUTH?!?!!

So the hyungs made me tell them about it.... I could feel Jongup's eyes on me, expecting me to ask for her cell-phone number, but everytime I tried to get her attention, it seemed as if Minhyun and her would get into some kind of weird fight. 

I looked up at the clock. 

One more minute left.

Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!

Yess!!! I immediately shot up out of my chair with a pen and a piece of paper. I could hear Jongup whisper "Hwaiting!!" as he studied my situation to report to the hyungs. I knew I had to get her number.

Or else I'll be labeled as a coward in my dorm forever....

I shuffled over to Minki's desk.

"Minki-" I started, but was cut off as Minki started arguing with Minhyun again.

"I told you!! You would never know! I have at least SOME pride, you know!" She exasperately said as she stood up and Minhyun joined her.

"Then let go of you pride!! It's not just YOU on the line. I am too!" he complained as they walked out the door, leaving me standing there awkwardly.

I heard Jongup sigh, and get up from his desk.

"It's okay, Zelo. Let's try again tomorrow, " he grinned. 

_______________________

Minhyun's POV

As Minki and I were getting up to go to lunch, I saw Zelo awkwardly shuffle up to Minki's desk, but she didn't notice him. Her head was turned to me as she started to argue.

Minki takes this WAY too lightly! She goes around proclaiming that she's a girl!! HOW STUPID CAN SHE BE?! 

I glanced over at Zelo, and he seemed to eavesdrop with interest in our conversation. He needs to OUT!! What a nosy guy!! 

He's been hanging around Minki lately, too. What if he finds out her identity?! 

I HAVE TO STOP HIM!!!! HE MUST NOT TALK TO MINKI ANYMORE!!

Then I replied back to Minki, "It's not just YOU on the line. I am too!"

I spent the rest of the day, trying to keep Zelo and his blond curls away from Minki, glaring at him whenever he tried to get close to Minki. It helped that I kind of towered over him. I even sat between him and Minki. >:D

Finally, the day was over. I looked over at Zelo with a victorious smile, but he didn't even see me. He packed up at lightning fast speed and ran outside. 

Hm...maybe he gave up. 

Mission accomplished. Minki and I are safe now. 

She and I packed up and headed outside, and guess who was waiting for us outside? 

Dongho. He was just standing there, smiling with his doofus smile at Minki and I. Some girls were staring at him and whispering about how hot he was. He's not even hot!! Are they blind of something?!

Well, I guess the sun does complement him...JUST A LITTLE BIT! It illuminated half his face and made his blond hair light up like an angel's.

"Minki!!' He grinned, walking up to us.

How did he get here? 

_______________________

_______________________

So I tried to make this chapter longer because chapter 30 was kind of short...

Unfortunately, my head can't spit out more than this amount each time TT.TT

Hope you all like it!! The chapter was a bit fast...even for me....-LOLxbox