SIX

MY WIFE IS A CELEBRITY v2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yul held the big pot carefully and rode the motorcycle to Grandma Jung’s house. As usual, he rode to the back of the house and stopped beside the kitchen.

“You’re here. Put it there.” Grandma Jung said.

Yul put the pot to where he was asked. Yul looked back at the kitchen when Grandma Jung disappeared. He waited for a while but then he went to his motorcycle.

“Yul.”

Yul turned around to looked at the old woman.

“Jessica is having a fever but she refused to go to the hospital. Please talk to her. Then maybe you can drive her car and take her.”

Yul didnt wait. He went inside the house and walked to Jessica’s room. He looked at the woman who had a wet towel on her forehead.

“Hi, Jeshika.”

Jessica looked at Yul weakly.

“Let’s go to the clinic? The doctor’s my friend. She won’t tell a soul.” Yul coaxed.

“Let Yul take you, Jessi. You dont want to be sick for long. Let Yul take you, okay?” Grandma Jung coaxed as well. 

Jessica eventually agree and Yul carried her in his arms. He put her in the car and took her handbag that Grandma Jung handed to him. “Let’s get you to the clinic.” Yul said as he started the engine and drove the small car.

//

Yul watched as his friend Dr. Juhyun checked Jessica’s temperature. Jessica didnt even leave the car as Yul made his friends come ro the car which he parked behind the clinic.

“She is having fever and needs some rest.” Juhyun said and looked at Yul.

“Okay. Put it under my tab. Jeshika, you wait here. I’ll go take your medicine.” Yul said and closed the car door before he followed Juhyun into the clinic.

“I want her signature! I want her signature.” Juhyun said as they entered the clinic.

Yul’s forehead crumbled before he laughed.

“I will get you one but later.” 

“Oh my, she’s beautiful. Too beautiful. Oh my god!” Juhyun did the prescription herself. 

Yul could only smile as Juhyun fangirled over Jessica.

“One signature and maybe her picture too.” 

“I will try. It will be awkward to even ask her that.”

“You are friends with her. Just ask. If I were to befriend Jessica Jung, I would sell her pictures.” Juhyun handed a small bag of medicine to Yul.

“You’re weird.” Yul replied as he took the bag and exited the clinic.

//

“A bit more.” Yul said to Jessica as she drank the water to push the pill into .

“Enough.” Jessica said softly.

“A bit more water. You need water.” Yul persuaded and Jessica drank a bit before she handed the bottle to Yul.

Yul watched Jessica leaned to the car seat. He touched her forehead. Still hot. Yul took the fever patch and placed it on Jessica’s forehead.

“Do you need anything?” Yul asked and Jessica shook her head.

“Okay. Let’s get you home.” 

//

Yul put Jessica onto the bed slowly and Grandma Jung covered Jessica with a blanket. 

“This is the medicine grandma.” Yul put the medicine on the table beside the bed.

“Thank you Yul. Come, let me pay for the pot.” Grandma Jung exited the room and so did Yul.

The old woman gave Yul extra as usual and he thanked her before going to his motorcycle. Yul started the engine but turned back when Aunt Jangmi called him.

“Jessica wants you.” 

Yul didnt think twice. He turned off the engine and went back inside. Grandma Jung waved her hand to Yul and let him enter the room. 

“She wants you to accompany her. Stay for a while yes? Have lunch and dinner here.” Grandma Jung was stating rather than asking. 

Yul looked at the two old women as they exited the room. Yul looked at Jessica who had her eyes barely open. Yul smiled and sat beside her.

“I will accompany you.” Yul held Jessica’s hand and patted her to sleep.

//

Yul was sure Jessica has fallen asleep before he exited the room. He went to the kitchen. Grandma Jung and Aunt Jangmi was making lunch.

“Grandma. I have to meet the village leader this evening.”

“I know. I have to see him too. You stay here with her. I will go for you.”

“But grandma…”

“Yul, she is here just for a while. Can’t you spen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter