FIFTEEN

MY WIFE IS A CELEBRITY v2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grandma Jung who was outside the room smiled when she heard Jessica crying while calling Yul and Yul sweet talking the woman.

Truthfully, Grandma Jung met Yul a month ago when one of her men said that Yul was seen at his workshop. Grandma Jung didn’t waste any time to go and talk to Yul.

“I shouldn’t have said what I said and I am sorry, Yul.”

“It wasn’t your fault grandma. Everyone thinks like that. It’s the norm.”

“But I should know better. Even so, it wasn’t my place to say anything about Jessica’s relationship. Because of me, my granddaughter suffered every night.”

Yul looked at the old woman.

“She can’t sleep at night anymore without having nightmares. Screaming, shouting and crying in her sleep.”

Yul bit his inner lips, hiding his emotion.

“She had panic attacks from time to time. She needs you Yul. It wasn’t only her that is suffering, seeing her like, pained me as well.”

“Me too, grandma but what she said to me the last time we met was too much.“

“I know. She told me everything and she is really sorry about it. She was angry and in chaos. She should have be patience but you know how she is. Me too, I am sorry Yul. But please, give my granddaughter another chance. I can’t watch her suffering every day like that. Please Yul. Forgive this old woman?” Yul heaved a secret sigh and looked at Grandma Jung. Yul was still hurt by Grandma Jung’s words that day but he chose to do the right thing. Yul held Grandma Jung’s hand and nodded.

“I apologise as well for going behind your back.” Yul said and Grandma Jung patted Yul’s cheek.

“But you look hollow, Yul?” Grand Jung was concerned.

“I don’t have appetite to eat too.” Yul answered, wetting his dry lips.

“You need her too.” Grandma Jung said and Yul’s jaw clenched as he glanced at his bedroom at the back of the workshop.

“Talk to her?”

“I will but not now.”

“…”

“There’s something I must do before I can face her again.”

Grandma Jung nodded and patted Yul’s shoulder.

//

Jessica cried in Yul’s arms and Yul hugged the woman, caressing her back.

“This isn’t a dream right?” Jessica asked as she pulled away from Yul.

Yul beamed and shook his head. He wiped Jessica’s tears away and kissed her forehead.

“I am here my princess. My love. My soul. My life.”

Jessica bursted into a cry again and hugged Yul intently.

“I’m sorry seobang. I’m sorry for everything. I shouldn’t have said that to you. I’m sorry.”

“You have apologised enough. You don’t need to apologise anymore. I am at fault too. I should have fought for us.” Yul said while cupping Jessica’s face again.

“Don’t leave me ever again.” Jessica said, gasping for air.

“I won’t.” Yul said and hugged the woman again.

//

Yul pushed a strand of hair from Jessica’s face as they lied down beside each other. They were taking time to stare at each other, releasing their feelings. A year without each other is an agony to both of them.

“You haven’t eaten right?” Yul suddenly said but Jessica put her head on Yul’s chest, hugging him.

Yul smiled as Jessica hugged him dearly. He kissed her head and patted her shoulder.

“You still have my jacket and my rings.” Yul  touched Jessica’s finger.

Yul kissed the soft fingers. Jessica didn’t say anything as she hid her face in Yul’s chest.

“Jeshika…” Yul called.

“Hmmm.”

“Can I propose something?”

Jessica pulled away from Yul’s chest and looked at the man.

Yul cupped Jessica’s cheek and kissed her lips. Jessica replied to the kiss softly, this was their first kiss after a long time. Jessica wanted to remember the feelings she had. As they kissed, they took time in telling each other what they felt through the kiss. Their lips brushed and nibbled each other hungrily but softly. Jessica moved her leg and overlapped Yul. They kissed for quite some time before they stopped for some air.

“You were saying?” Jessica said with her drowsy eyes, still nibbling on Yul’s lips.

Yul was the same.

“I thought we could stop some physical touch between us.” He continued nibbling Jessica lips before kissing her chin and her under chin.

“You want to stop this?” Jessica gave Yul some space to kiss her neck before Yul turned her over and overlapped her instead.

Jessica ran her fingers through Yul’s hair as Yul nibbled her lips.

“Hmmm.”

“Then stop.” Jessica said in between kisses.

“Okay.” Yul answered with his face sinking in Jessica’s neck.

“Ahh…” they both moaned.

“Where did you go this past year?” Jessica asked with closed eyes.

“I went to Seoul. The contract…it started…and I have to focus…” Yul sat up, straddling Jessica, he panted for air while he pressed Jessica’s hands to the bed and kissed her lips again.

“We have to stop.” Yul whispered in between kisses.

“Hmmm.” Jessica replied before she pulled her hand away and pulled Yul for a deeper kiss.

“Grandma’s outside.” Yul said as Jessica kissed his ear and jaw.

“Lock the door.”

Yul got off the bed and wanted to lock the door but he stopped.

“I have better place for us.” Yul said and Jessica got off the bed.

She followed Yul to the window. Yul had his shoes there. He wore them and piggyback Jessica to the front porch for her sandals.

They giggled as Jessica wore the sandals and the door pried open with Grandma Jung looking at them suspiciously.

“Grandma!” Jessica hugged the old woman and cried in the old woman’s arms.

“I told you I will get anything that you want. I am your grandmother after all.” Grandma Jung said and Yul chuckled.

“Take care of her, okay?” Grandma Jung said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter