FINALE

MY WIFE IS A CELEBRITY v2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun looked at the statement he just wrote and sent it to Taecyeon via email. He stood and went to Taecyeon’s room.

“Publish it.” Taecyeon said and Jaehyun messaged his assistant

“She just have to be caught dating when her documentary is airing!” Jaehyun scoffed.

“Well, 15 years of experience and only one real dating news, she earned it.” Taecyeon said as he continued his work.

“Earned it?”

“Give her break, man. She was nearly killed by her fellow actor, her grandmother nearly passed as well, dont you see how broken she was last year? The documentary rating is good too. Just let it be.” Taecyeon looked at the message that just came in on his phone.

‘Thank you, oppa’ -Jessica

Taecyeon smiled and looked at his laptop again.

Since the start of her career, Taecyeon asked Jessica to call him oppa as they were only 7 years apart. Jessica who was 16, refused to do so and called Taecyeon by his name. As a young CEO at that time, Taecyeon didnt make a big deal out of it. Now, 16 years later, the actress finally addressed him as oppa. He chuckled. It was because the company’s statement was supporting the dating and hidden Yul’s identity.

“You should go work.” Taecyeon said to Jaehyun who was heated, reading the news online.

//

 

//

[PANN] ACTRESS JUNG JESSICA IS GETTING MARRIED 

How could she marry someone like that? Na Inwoo suits her better. I have suspected it since his episode aired. The way they looked at each other and the way he called her Jeshika😌 This is the proof that there is no friendship between man and woman. They always ends up in bed. Congratulations unnie! If you go to Daegu often, you would catch a glimpse of them dating at the waterfall. He’s cute tho. How did you guys even know his father giving her cattle? Don’t you have a life?! This sasaeng who went around Daegu is crazy.

//

“I love you seobang.” Jessica whispered as they rode off the peak they reached earlier.

Yul didn’t reply as he kissed the woman he married hours ago. They were then at a secret place, enjoying their one week honeymoon. The wedding was a small one and only family were invited as Jessica would have a second wedding for her fellow colleagues later in Seoul. The wedding was at the waterfall as she planned. The ceremony only had 30 people that included both families.

“I promise you I will always love you, I will always be with you, and I will always support you.” Yul uttered as they had their forehead glued.

Jessica beamed before they kissed and continued their little activities. The internet was chaos with 1001 conspiracy theories of why Jessica married the village pot maker. Seoul Studio had released a statement where it explained that Yul and Jessica were best friends from childhood and always together whenever Jessica went back to Daegu. Over time, they fell for each other. Simple explanation that made some people angry. But Jessica didn’t care. 33 years old is a good age to get married and she can’t wait to build a family with the man she loves the most.

//

“So, Jessica, how is marriage life?” Yoo Jaesuk asked as Jessica guested his talk show.

Jessica was there to promote her new movie; Green Glass, a movie about the world after economic collapse. The movie was a hit and earned praises everywhere, especially because it was directed by a famous director.

“I am very happy to have someone waiting at home for me. He’s a homebody when he’s in Seoul and things changed for me. I have cattle and sheep to look after.”

“His father really gifted you that?”

Jessica nodded and laughed.

“You can eat hanwoo every day then!” Jaesuk joked.

“Yeah.” Jessica replied with a big laughter.

“So, we know you guys have known each other for years, what difference can you say about him?”

“There’s no difference I guessed…he has always treated me with care and respect. He supports me. He takes care of me…”

“Seems like you have been dating him ever since.”

Jessica and Yoo Jaesuk shared a laughter before they stop for advertisements.

//

2 years into marriage life, Jessica had to agree to Yul’s proposal. He needed to be back in Daegu for his pottery and also to take care of Grandma Jung who has fallen ill. Grandma Jung refused to stay in Seoul so Yul volunteered to stay with her. Jessica was sulking all day because Yul had suggested that but Yul reasoned that Grandma Jung needed extra care. Yul might not do much but his presence may cheer the old woman. Jessica had to agree.

“Yul will be here with you. Okay?” Jessica kissed her grandma’s hands as the old woman could only stare at her.

“I want to stay here too, seobang.” Jessica looked at Yul who was installing a mosquito net at the window.

“Your work?”

“I only have cf shooting this week.”

“Okay, then. I will come and get you after that.”

“Okay.” Jessica caressed her thumb on Grandma Jung’s hand.

//

“Grandma ate a bit before turning in early.” Yul said as he was at the workshop.

Jessica was in Seoul for commercial shooting.

“Her time is near…” Jessica was solemn.

“Take a hiatus. Spend time with her. I don’t want you to regret it later.”

“Okay seobang. I will call Taecyeon after this.”

“Have you eaten?” Yul asked as he put some personal carvings on the pot he was making.

“Yeah, I had sandwiches. I had four.” Jessica put her phone on a phone holder beside her and lied down on her back.

“Four?” Yul glanced at his wife who was air cycling.

“Hmmm. It was so good. I even took two to go but felt full, so I save them for tomorrow.”

“No rice?” 

“No appetite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter