Chapter 6

FALL ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaewon stayed in that place to recover from all the pain she got. Umupo na lang sya sa gilid at paminsan minsan dumudura ng dugo sa gilid nya.

 

Naramdaman naman nya ang sunod sunod na notification sa kanyang cellphone. Sigurado syang kay Yena galing lahat yon.

 

Nang maipon nya na ulit ang lakas nya tumayo na ulit sya at inayos ang kanyang damit. Pumunta sya sa likod ng abandonadong building kung nasaan ang ilog para maghilamos.

 

She took out her phone to see all the missed calls and text messages from Yena and to unknown person. Chaewon decided to not checked it anymore at bumalik na lang ng LVU.

 

Buti na lang at nakaabot pa sya sa huling byahe ng bus papuntang bayan. Chaewon seated on single side of the bus then she put her earphone and play a music.

 

Nang makarating sya sa dorm agad syang nagshower at nahiga sa kama. Ramdam na ramdam nya kung gaano kasakit ang katawan nya.

 

Ramdam na ramdam nya ang pagod.

 

 

 

 

While there are two unknown person roaming around the area of Chaewon's dorm.

 

"I hate that we didn't believe the first information we got and now she's here being beaten up" Person 1 irritating said to Person 2.

 

"Our boss will literally kill us if he find out" Person 2 calmly said.

 

MINJU POV

 

The light of the sun shine on my face early in the morning. It's been a week when I stayed in Philippines and I am slowly getting used to it but I just keep missing Jeong. Can't stay still if I can't see her, we grown up together that is why it's hard for me to be away from her.

 

"Minju wake up already. It's your first day of school" My mom said after knocking on my door.

 

Ah first day. It's first day in University.

 

"I'm already awake!" I informed my mom.

 

I stretch my body then get up to take a bath.

 

After awhile I fixed myself and went to dining area for breakfast where mom and Yuri almost done eating.

 

"Goodluck to your first day my angel and to you too Yuri" My mom said when I was supposed to closed the door.

 

"Thank you Mom/Tita" Both I and Yuri saif at the same time.

 

I can say it's too early to go to school but maybe people here going to school really early.

 

Yuri and I use my car. Yes my car, mom brought it the other day for us not to commute even though LVU is not too far from the house.

 

After some minutes we arrived in the LVU and we directly went to our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter