Chapter 5

FALL ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju Pov 

 

She's annoying! She keeps annoying me since earlier.

 

How dare this woman keep teasing and annoying me? She looks calm when I first saw her then just hour passed by she suddenly become annoying? She's a headache.

 

Just like now, we were just eating but she keep glancing at me while making face and it's annoyed me.

 

And I keep rolling my eyes on her.

 

"Stop rolling your eyes it might come out" She said while putting something on my plate.

 

"Don't put that in my plate" I complained.

 

"Taste it! it's delicious"

 

"I don't trust you" 

 

"Nyenye don't trust you daw" She rolled her eyes "Kainin mona lang yan dami mong arte" She continue talking.

 

"What? I don't understand you"

 

"Just eat that" 

 

"I don't want to"

 

"Taste it"

 

"No"

 

"Yes"

 

"No"

 

"YES!" She shouted and took the piece of food she put in my plate with fork and bring it on my mouth.

 

"NO!" I hold her wrist, stopping her in shoving it to me.

 

"YES"

 

"CHAEWON NO!"

 

"MINJU YES" 

 

"CHAEWON I SAID N-" I got cutted off by my phone ringtone.

 

I checked my phone and saw Minjeong name at it.

 

I let go Chaewon wrist and answered my phone 

 

"Jeo-" I got cutted off again by Chaewon who shoved the piece of food on my mouth.

 

I coughed after biting the piece of meat but it is not meat! I look at her and saw her stopping her laugh.

 

The hell! it's ginger. I really hate her!

 

"Joo, you okay? Drink water" I heard Minjeong on the phone.

 

My eyes went to her because she's infront of me. She mouthed 'water?' But I just glared at her and took Yuri's water.

 

"I'm okay now Jeong" I said to the person in the phone and stand up to have privacy.

 

I glared at Chaewon before turning around.

 

"What happened to you?" Minjeong asked.

 

"Nothing. We were just eating that's why" I answered

 

"Okay. Just checking you out. You should go home after that okay? Don't go anywhere, Joo" 

 

I hummed. "Copy Jeong"

 

"Take care. Message me when you're on way home"

 

"Okay. I'll go back there now"

 

"Okay. Message me later"

 

"Yes Ms. Minjeong Natividad"

 

I heard her chuckled that made me smile too and forgot who made me annoyed earlier.

 

"Put the phone now Joo."

 

I hummed and end the call and went back to our table.

 

"Tapos na babe time?" Chaewon said. All the annoyance I had came back quickly.

 

"yeah so what?" I bratly said.

 

"Wala, nagtatanong lang ih" She said. I rolled my eyes again because she keep speaking in her language. I can't understand.

 

"Alam mo ika

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter