Chapter 1

FALL ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju Pov

"I'm going to miss you Jeong" I sadly said to the woman who is driving now to drop my to airport.

 

"Me too Joo but don't worry I will visit you and will going to call you everyday" Minjeong said not facing me because she's focusing in the way.

 

"Why would I even need to study at Philippines if I can study here" I complained.

 

"Asked your parents"

 

"They won't tell me"

 

"Don't worry I will convince my mom to let me study in Philippines too beside my grandparents living there"

 

"Really? you will follow me Jeong?"

 

"Yes Miss Minju Angel Hernandez" 

 

"Stop calling me by my full name" I pouted.

 

Minjeong chuckles at me.

 

"Were here"

 

"No~ I don't want to go" 

 

"Joo, you will going to miss your flight" Minjeong said removing her seatbelt.

 

"Then be it" 

 

"Joo your mom already gave you a week. You should be fly with them last week" She removed my seatbelt.

 

"Let's go stop sulking now" She continue opening her door to went out of the car.

 

"Doesn't even open the door for me such a gentlewoman" I whispered rolling my eyes then I went out of the car.

 

"Hey help me here! I can't hold all of your things" 

 

"Okay okay I'm sorry Jeong"

 

She rolled her eyes and smile.

 

"It's okay Joo"

 

We went inside the Airport and sat on the waiting area and to wait my flight to be called.

 

"Can I just runaway?" I whispered to myself.

 

I really doesn't want to go. I don't even know how should I live there. I don't know anyone. What if they will going to bully me what should I do? What if no one want to be friends with me? What if Minjeong found someone else while I am away? What if-

 

"Stop thinking too much. you will be okay there" Minjeong cutted me off.

 

"I'm scared to be alone there. I don't have friend and what if you will found someone else here while I'm away?!" I exaggerated said.

 

"You will meet friends I am sure just don't annoy them and why would I found someone else here maybe you! you will replace me of someone else" She calmly said.

 

"You are the only Minjeong Natividad in this world. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter