Chapter 2

Soulmate
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho and Taemin have been friends for a long time. They do fight every two days. But they genuinely take care of each other.

 

Minho gave Taemin many straps, because Taemin is so clumsy that he lost his phone countless times. Minho cooks and buys foods for him, because Taemin is always hungry. Minho bought an expensive bike with his first salary as Taemin’s birthday gift.

 

Taemin is also a good friend that always comes to every Minho’s soccer match. Taemin let him sleep in his apartment whenever drunk Minho comes in the middle of the night. Taemin deals with girls Minho broke at least once every month.

 

They find comfort in each other’s present. Minho mostly does the talks and initiates things. Taemin usually agrees to most of things. 

 

Today is one strange day. The clock strikes 8, but Taemin is not in his desk yet. Taemin never comes late. He never skips work. 

 

“Where are you, Tae?” Minho calls Taemin.

“Home.”

“You are not working today?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“I fell from the stairs and sprained my ankle. I can’t go.”

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier, you clumsy idiot?” Minho yells, which surprises his colleagues. 

 

Minho rushes to see Taemin. This guy has always been clumsy. He not only lost things, he trips over his own leg so many times. He bumps his head to literally everything. He can’t even cross the road alone. Minho is a living witness, when Taemin almost got hit by a truck because he didn’t see around.

 

And right now if he sprained his ankle, then Minho thinks it could be more serious than usual.

 

Taemin walks limp, his ankle looks swollen and red. Minho lets out a heavy sigh. Taemin is still wearing his work suit.

 

“What happened?” He helps Taemin by the arm, walks him to sit on a sofa.

“I fell, I told you.” Taemin winches many times.

 

Minho sits on the floor, taking Taemin’s injured foot. He moves it in circular motion gently. When Taemin grimacing in pain, Minho stops. 

 

“I’ll take you to the doctor.” Minho looks up to Taemin.

“I don’t want to.” Taemin hates doctors. Minho knows that.

 

Minho then just sitting there, s

Please log in to read the full chapter