Chapter 1

Soulmate
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho is that kind of guy that Taemin hates so much. His self love level is beyond imagination. He is a total narcissistic, and flirts with everyone. The biggest question is, why are Minho and Taemin still friends even when their personality is total opposite?

 

“I’m so handsome, what the  actual .” Minho throws a mischivious wink to Taemin after looking at his own reflection in the mirror.

 

“Congrats on your face, then.” Taemin says calmly.

 

Minho laughs and turns to Taemin beside him. “Hey you are a cutieful human being yourself.” He pinches Taemin’s cheek.

 

“You are disgusting. Don’t touch me.” Taemin pretends to throw up mocking his friend. He goes out from the toilet after that and Minho follows him.

 

Taemin goes to the nearest cafe to grab a cup of coffee. Minho still follows him. He notices how Minho smiles to every girl that makes eye contact with him. Taemin rolls his eyes.

 

“Taeminah smile a little. The girls like it.” Minho whispers in Taemin’s ear.

 

“I’m not smiling to just anyone. I’m not you.” Taemin smiles to the barista instead, while saying a quiet thanks.

 

When the barista smiles back, Minho whispers again after they reach their table. “See? Even guy likes it when you smile.” 

 

“Shut up, Minho.” 

 

Taemin is so used to Minho’s flirty behavior. He isn’t embarrassed any more every time Mi

Please log in to read the full chapter