Final

Soulmate
Please log in to read the full chapter

AN:

Dont know if this is going to be a proper final. I was a little impatient. Thanks for reading😊.

***
 

Kai has been clinging to Taemin the whole day, saying how worried he is, and how he feels the need to protect him. He insists to have lunch with Taemin despite the rejection. 

 

Minho watches everything. He follows them entering Taemin’s favorite restaurant nearby. He is so distracted by the closeness between Kai and Taemin.

 

Kai keeps trying to fix Taemin’s hair, when there is nothing to fix at all. He brushes Taemin’s knuckles for no particular reason. He even drinks from Taemin’s glass. Kai’s cheeky smiles just shows how much he enjoys this rare chances to get so close with Taemin. 

 

“Ehem.” Minho clears his throat loudly. “Kai?”

No answer. “Can you ing get your hands off him, please?” 

 

Both Taemin and Kai are surprised to hear the unusually low voice of Minho. Even Minho himself almost jumped to find his offended tone.  

 

“What is your problem?” Kai is as mad. He never really likes Minho in the first place.

 

“Can’t you tell, you made him uncomfortable.” Minho even raises his voice, which he does only a few times a year.

 

“So what? It seems like you are the problem here, when Taemin didn’t say anything at all.” Now both of them just make other customers turn to see them. 

 

“Guys, stop.“ Taemin tried to stop them, but failed. Taemin cursed wordlessly, in response to both his childish friends.

“This is embarrassing. I’ll just go back.” Taemin nods to the waiter and barista as an apology for making an uncomfortable scene.

 

That day Taemin doesn’t have any more energy left to talk to neither Minho or Kai. He avoids them and disappear when the clock strike five. He is exhausted.

 

Later that night Minho comes with a bag full of meats, knowing that Taemin will never say no to meat. Minho cooks for him. 

 

They eat together on the floor, with TV on. Minho sits crossing legs, steals glances at Taemin, who is totally huggable in his ready to sleep clothes.

 

“I sent it by email.” Minho said.

“What?” Taemin didn’t really hear, because he was watching a random mukbang show on TV.

“The essay.”

“What essay, Minho?” Still busy eating his oh so precious meat.

“You said you need the 500 words essay about how I will not waste your time?” Minho stutters some words, because he is unsure with Taemin’s reaction.

Please log in to read the full chapter