Changbin

Straykids (One Shot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gym echoed with the sounds of clanging weights and the whir of exercise machines as you and Changbin embarked on a shared workout session. Changbin, known for his fierce determination, attacked his routine with intensity, muscles flexing with each controlled movement. You, equally committed, found your rhythm in lifting, the burn of exertion mingling with the adrenaline of a good workout.

As you approached the free weights section, a fellow gym-goer seemed overly eager to offer unsolicited advice. Amused, you decided to play along, curious about Changbin's reaction. The guy stepped in, attempting to guide you through your lifting technique. A glance toward Changbin revealed a subtle furrow in his brow as he observed the interaction.

Seizing the opportunity to stir a bit of friendly jealousy, you allowed the guy to continue for a moment. Changbin, however, wasn't one to stay on the sidelines for long. With a determined stride, he approached, his protective instincts on full display.

"Hey, I got this," he asserted, a hint of possessiveness in his tone. The guy, realizing the shift in dynamics, wisely backed off. Changbin turned his attention to you, his protective stance melting into a sheepish smile. "Didn't want anyone else stepping in when I'm right here," he admitted, his eyes softening.

You couldn't resist teasing him. "Oh, really? I was just about to ask for his professional opinion," you joked, relishing the playful banter.

Changbin chuckled, wrapping an arm around your waist. "You don't need anyone else's opinion. You've got me," he declared, the reassurance laced with a touch of possessiveness.

As you continued your workout, Changbin couldn't shake off the mild jealousy that lingered. Sensing his playful vulnerability, you decided to indulge in some sweet banter. "Aww my Binnie Jealous?" you teased, lifting an eyebrow.

He feigned innocence, a smirk playing on his lips. "Me? Jealous? Nah, just being protective of what's mine," he replied, his gaze lingering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter