Final

Purposely Left It There!

"DING DONG!" the house bell rang. Taefung walked out from the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He looked up at the clock on his room's wall. It was 7pm. He looked outside the window and the sky was getting darker.

"DING DONG!" the bell rang again. "Oh yeah I forgot" he mumbled to himself. He quickly walked to his bed where he put his pants and shirt before he went for shower. Suddenly the rain hit on the roof like bullets. 

"DING DONG! DING DONG! DING DONG!" the bell rang again. "Coming!" he shouted. He ran to the front door with only his pants on. He turned the knob clockwise and the door squeaked open. A smile curved on his face as it was someone he was expecting to come, "Annyeong Lee Junka. Come in" he shifted away to give Junka space to walk in.

But Junka just stood there.She was stunned to look at half Taefung with a towel around his neck and wet hair. She bit her lips as she would like to touch those perfect abs and body of him. It was her second time though. Her heart suddenly beat faster than before. He somehow looks like a vampire with his pale skin, perfect looking body, handsome face. Every girl who is obsessed with vampires might fell for him or even worst, thought he was a real vampire.

She gulped. She shook her head and stuck out her hand. She gave Taefung a black paper bag. "I believe this belong to you!" she exclaimed.

Taefung took the bag and opened it. He grinned as he saw what was inside. "How sure are you that these are mine?" he took out one of the underwear and sniffed it. "Did you wash it for me?"

"MWOYA?!" Junka yelled. She pinched his arms until it turned red.

"Ouch! Ouch! Stop it" Taefung shoved her hand away. "Are you embarassed?" he giggled. Junka was pissed. She turned around to go home but Taefung held her right shoulder and spun her around. "Stay here. It's raining right now. Omma, appa and Eunji is not home. I'm alone. Plus, you can't trust rain nowadays. They are acidic and you might fell sick" his face was serious. 

"My house is just next to yours and I don't think if I ran to my house right now, I'll get sick" Junka crossed her arm.

"But you still need to be responsible to what you did to me" he pointed to his bruise on the forehead.

Junka shrugged. "I told you that you need some color on your pale face"

Suddenly a lightning striked and thunder sound was very loud. Junka jumped as she was shocked by it. "I told you to come inside" Taefung grinned. Junka had no other choice but to obey. She didn't want to risk her life to run to her house.

Junka stepped into the house and closed the door behind him. The shut sound was loud and it made Junka jumped a little and cursed. "Sorry!" Taefung grinned. "Since you are my guest. I will treat you nicely okay?" he smiled. "Sit wherever you like. I'll be back later" he added and ran up to his room.

Junka sat on a long-comfy couch in the living room. She leaned on it and took a deep breath. She was nervous. They were only two of them in the house. She didn't really care the fact that they were only two of them in the house but SHE WAS IN HER CRUSH'S HOUSE. Or maybe ex crush. She couldn't decide if Taefung is still his crush or a guy who she loved until she thought that he lied to her.

5 minutes later, Taefung walked into the living room. He was wearing a white plain v-neck shirt and a green boxes long pants. Junka gulped as she was really amazed by Taefung's neck. If the v-neck was longer, she could see his chest clearly. She coughed and turned away.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Taefung asked.

"No. I'm okay"

"Okay then" he added. He walked towards Junka and slumberly sat beside her. Junka sat while hugging her knees. 

He switched on the TV and flipped through channels. He stopped flipping when there was a channel airing an English drama. Both of them were silence watching the drama. The rain has no sign to stop. 

Junka's heart was beating hard and she couldn't focus on the drama. While Taefung was really into it. He didn't even blink. Junka turned to look at Taefung. His hair was still wet. She really wanted to touch the hair but she held herself. Taefung glared and saw Junka was looking at him. Junka quickly looked back to the TV. Taefung turned back to the TV. None of them realized that Taefung put his left arm on the couch behind Junka's head. If she leaned more, she would lean on his arm. 

"Melt?" he asked, tapping the remote on his lap.

"What for?" she asked back.

"Because I'm hot" he added.

Junka smirked. "Crazy"

An awkward silence creeped in as there was a kissing scene. The awkwardness increased when the kissing scene went to bed scene. 

Junka gulped. Her heart was beating faster than before. It was racing. Taefung widened his eyes. He didn't know that there were those scene in that drama. He's been watching it before but never thought that they have this kind of scene. He gulped too. 

"Let's watch something else" she said and tried to take the remote control from his hand but Taefung held it tight and shoved her hand away.

"No. Let's watch this" Taefung sticked his eyes to the TV.

Thunder and lighting didn't stop striking. Taefung moved a bit closer to Junka since he was sitting nearer to the sliding door that lead to his house lawn. He was a bit scared of thunder and lightning but not as scared as Junka.

Junka who was awkward by the scene and realized that Taefung who moved closer to her, she moved away a bit. Taefung who watched what Junka was doing and thought, it was cute, he just giggled. 

Junka looked at Taefung, "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing" he answered and turned back to the TV. Suddenly, he turned off the TV and looked at Junka. 

"What now?" Junka asked and turned to Taefung. She could see his eyes were shining. It was shining than ever. His face was very pale. Not pale like a sick people. Just whiter than white. She never see this side face of him. He really looked like a vampire. He looked more handsome than usual. 

Taefung looked into Junka's eyes. He moved closer to her causing Junka to held her hands tight and leaned backwards. She widened her eyes as she knew what was Taefung going to do.

"What are you doing?" she asked and leaned more backwards until she was stopped by the arm of the couch.

He didn't respond to the ask. Taefung leaned forward and slowly put his lips on Junka's. He kissed her passionately and Junka couldn't resist the sweetness of Taefung's lips. She didn't broke the kiss, instead she kissed him back. She closed her eyes. So did Taefung. They were enjoying each other's sweet kisses.

Taefung slowly moved his hand to Junka's face. He carresed her cheek and her hair. Junka realized that his hand was starting to go wild when his hand stopped her hair and dropped to her arms. She broke the kiss by turning her head away. Taefung opened his eyes, wondering why Junka broke the kiss when she was enjoying it.

Junka coughed and slowly pushed him by his chest. "Can I borrow your phone?I need to call my omma" she asked, coughing, panting for more air.

Taefung coughed and inhaled. He was a bit disappointed that Junka broke the kiss. "It's in my room" he answered, slightly.

Junka stood up and ran upstairs, heading to his room without asking which one is his room. He trailed her running upstairs. He elbowed on his lap and cupped his face. He didn't realize that he was going wild just by kissing Junka. "What was I doing?" he mumbled to himself and leaned back. "This is not what I planned" he added.

"LEE DONGHYUN! WHERE THE HELL YOU PUT YOUR PHONE?" she shouted from his room.

Taefung was startled by the shout. He quickly stood up and ran upstairs to his room. When he arrived at his room, he quickly headed to his bed, reached for the phone under his pillow. "Here it is" he said, sitting down on his bed and looked at Junka who was standing at his study table. She was silent. She didn't respond to Taefung.

"Lee Junka?!" he called. 

"What is this thing doing here in your room?" she turned around to face Taefung with her lost nametag in her hand. "I've been searching for it and it was with you all the time?"

"You dropped it" Taefung answered.

"And you have no intention to return it back to me?" Junka asked.

"It's just a nametag. Why are you making such a big fuss?" he rose his eyebrow. Yes, he wondered why. "Come sit here and take this phone" he tapped on the bed beside him. 

"Of course it's a big deal to me. I've been searching for it, thinking that it was lost when actually my crush took it and keep it by himself." she exclaimed. She cupped as she realized now that she still had crush on Lee Donghyun. 

"Crush?" Taefung grinned. "It's not a big deal now. You can have your nametag back. Here, call your omma before she freaks out"

Junka roughly took the phone from his hand and walked to the window which was facing her room. She drew the curtain open. She unlocked the phone and a picture of Taefung headlock her was set as wallpaper. Junka smiled to herself. Taefung went into the bathroom to do some private business.

While she was waiting for her omma to answer the phone, she examined the books on the shelf beside the window. There was a small-hard-cover book interest her. She took it out with her middle finger and accidentally dropped it on the floor. The book dropped open. Some of the inner pappers and cards fell out from the book. She bent down and picked it all up before Taefung finished his business. 

Her mum answered her. "Ahhh.. omma... Wait..." she said as soon her omma asked who was on the phone. She put the phone between her left ear and her shoulder. She was strugling with the book. She tried to put back all the papers and cards into its place and accidently dropped it on the floor again. It was a big mess this time. She sighed. "Omma. I will call you back later" she said and hung up the phone.

She kneeled down and picked up all the papers. She picked the last piece under the shelf. It written, 'She is my target'. Wondering who it was she turned it over and it was a picture. Her eyes widened. It was a picture of her. 

Suddenly, all questions were playing in her head. 'What does he mean by target? Where did he get this picture? What is he planning? What is wrong with him? Why am I his target? Is his girlfriend know about this? What is this target thing all about?' she thought. Suddenly, the phone in her hand rang. It was a message, from Ghun.

Without hesitation or any guilt feeling for breaking into people's personal stuff, she opened the message.

'How was the plan of you to get Junka? Is it working? Have you try mine? Taking her in bed? Is it working?' she read it to herself. She was about to rage.

She opened the converstion between Taefung and Ghun. Her eyes widened as she scrolled down the conversation.

Ghun: I told you not to test her. She is not someone you can test with

Taefung: I know it was my mistake. I just want to know how much she really love me. I didn't expect that she would ignore me like this.

Ghun: Have you told her about your and her omma plan? 

Taefung: Not yet. I need to test her more until I get sick of it.

Ghun: Aishhh you are so stubborn. Good luck then bro. I'll always support you.

Her eyes started to roll on her cheeks. The flusher sound was heard. Taefung walked out with satisfied face, satisfied that he managed to let everything out. He turned to look at Junka who was kneeling, with his diary on the floor and her phone in her hand. 

"What were you doing?" Taefung asked, walking towards Junka. 

"Stop there!" Junka yelled. She stood up and looked into his eyes. "I hate you for real" she said and gave his phone back. He took the phone. She wanted to yell on his face but the tears kept coming out that she couldn't say anything. She exited the room and hit hard on Taefung's shoulder.

Taefung looked at his phone. The conversation between Ghun and him appeared. He also saw a picture of her on the floor that fell out from his diary. He knew that all his plan and secrets had revealed. "Oh !" he cursed.

He ran down the stairs and chased after her. Before he could reach the last step of the stairs, he could hear the banging sound of the front door. "Lee Junka!" he shouted. It was still raining outside and he ran on his bare feet to catch Lee Junka.

Taefung was faster. He grabbed her right hand and turned her around. He held her by her shoulder. He looked into her eyes. Despite the rain that was falling, he knew she was crying, crying really hard. He hugged her then. Tightly, very tight. "I'm sorry" he whispered in her ear.

Junka broke off the hug by pushing him by his chest. Taefung stumbled. "What are you planning to test me now? To test me either I will forgive over your silly mistake or not? To test me either I will melt over your hug and your kiss? What are you trying to test? Tell me so I will be prepapred for the test! Tell me!" she shouted. "TELL ME!" she shouted louder and cried harder.

"I... I..." he stuttered.

"WHAT?!" she yelled and pushed him again. "Go away! I hate you! Go away!" she shouted and turned away.

She was about to walk but she was stopped by Taefung's sudden shout, "I LIKE YOU!" he shouted. "I LOVE YOU!"

Junka turned back to him. "If you like me why are you treating me like a toy?! Why are you treating me like I'm a lab speciment?!" she yelled. "Is that why you love me? Is that why you like me? Because I'm just your lab tester?"

"No.. It's not like that" he said.

"Then what?!" she yelled. 

He walked towards her, held her face and kissed her on her lips. He broke the kiss and started to explain. "I love you for what you are" he said, wiping her tears although he knew it was useless because the rain kept falling on her face. "I've always like you. I made a promise to myself to love the girl who sent me the chocolate everyday when I actually had a crush on you at that time. I had crush on you on the first time I talked to you. The day when you dropped your nametag. I was relieved after knowing that the person who left a heart shaped chocolate in my locker was you. A girl dumped me before. I don't want to be hurt twice. I purposely said that I have a girlfriend when I actually not. I want to know how much you love me. That's all.  But I never expect that it will turn out to be worst and worst. I still love you. I love you for who you are. Not a toy or a lab tester. Just Lee Junka"

She let go off his hand from her face. "But you still treat me like I'm one of them" she walked away to her house. 

Taefung trailed her until she got into the house. He knelt down on the road and screamed, "AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" as he knew he could never convince and persuade Junka back.

--------------------

11 years later...

He held both of his hands tight. He elbowed his lap and couldn't stop tapping his feet. He was worried over his wife condition.

"Oppa~" someone called him. He tilted up his head and it was Eunji came running. "How's unnie?"

"Eunji-yah" he stood up and gave Eunji a hug. "What are you doing here? You should be in school"

"School can wait. I need to know either I will get a nephew or a niece" she explained.

"Uwwaaaaaa" a baby crying was heard from the inside of the ward. Both of them widened their eyes. 

3 minutes later, a doctor came out. He rushed to the doctor. "Congratulations, Mr Lee Donghyun. Your wife and your baby boy are safe" the doctor smiled.

Taefung hugged his sister and the doctor too. He bowed and thanked him many times, "Kamsahabnida. Can I see my wife?"

"Of course you can" the doctor smiled. "Congratulations"

"Ah ne" he bowed and thanked again many times together with Eunji. 

 

"Yeobo~" she called as she saw it was her husband walked in. She stuck out both of her hands to hug him.

"Ah yeobo. How was it?" he asked and lovely hugged her. 

"How could you ask me how was it?!" she harshly pulled his hair. "It was damn hurt and you wasn't there! Where were you?! Were you trying to flirt other girl when your wife is strugling between life and death! You want to die?"

"Yah Lee Junka!" he shouted. "Stop it!" he pulled his head away and stood few feets away from Junka. "You monster!"

Junka stucked out her toungue. Eunji who was watching just laughed. "Congratulations for you two" she said, leaning on the wall while crossing her arms. "I can't wait to get married"

"Don't you think of getting a boyfriend for now" Taefung said as he sat beside Junka on the bed. He put his hand around her and  started playing with her hair.

"Oh wae?!" she stomped her feets.

"Because you are my one and only sister. So I have to protect you" Taefung explained

"Unfair" Eunji pouted and crossed her arms again. Soon after that, there was a knock on the door. The door cracked open and it was the nurse, with a baby in her arms. Followed by Junka's parents and the twins, Nina and Sulhu.

"Congratulations" the nurse smiled and gave the baby to Junka. 

Taefung looked at the baby in Junka's arms. A smile curved on his face. He carressed the baby's white and soft cheek. "He is so pale. Just like me" Taefung said, widened his eyes then he smiled. "Jaejunie~~ This is your appa. Grow up well and be a great man okay?"

"Jaejunie?" Junka looked up at him. 

"Yeah. That is his name. Lee Jaejun" he smiled to Junka and kissed her on her forehead.

Nina walked forward and stuck out her arms. "Can I hold him?" Junka gave Jaejun to her. "Awww he is so cute like me" Nina said as she passed the baby to her omma.

Junka's parents were so amazed by the cuteness of baby Jaejun. Taefung and Junka looked at each other as it was a nice and happy family view. 

"We will leave you two more private time in here" her omma said and walked out of the room together with the others. 

Taefung slightly slid his legs up on the bed and asked Junka a favor to move a bit to give him enough space to lay down beside her. He put his left arm around her neck. Both of them were laying on the bed, staring the hospital ceiling.

"I want another child" Taefung said, still staring the ceiling.

Junka looked up at him. "Sure" she smiled. "But not now. When I am healthier" she added.

Taefung looked at her and kissed her nose. "Thank you" he said.

"For what?" she rose her eyebrow.

"For everything" he kissed her lips and smiled.

"I love you, Lee Donghyun" Junka said, broke the kiss.

"I love you too and more, Lee Junka" he said and kissed her back. 

-THE END-

-끝-