Chapter 4

Purposely Left It There!

She was laying on the bed, covered herself with her blanket and a novel on top of her. She read it and ignored another person who was in her room, Taefung. Taefung knew that Junka wasn't interested to talk to her since the accident. But he didn't give up. He kept trying to talk to Junka although he knew that Junka will never respond to it.

Taefung walked to the window and drew the curtain. He looked at the sky and was amazed by the stars. He then looked forward, to his house. "Hey, your room is directly in front of mine. Woowww. I can clearly see my room from here. I bet can your room from mine too. Oh it'll be easier for me to stalk you and for you to stalk me"

Junka widened her eyes as that is what she did before the accident. But not always. Twice a week. She cleared , "Why would I stalk you? That's ridiculous" Junka said.

"Oh you finally talk to me. That is an improvement" Taefung smiled and closed the curtain. Junka bit her lips as she promised to herself not to say a single word to Taefung.

Taefung laid down on his mattress. "Junka-ah. What I said today, when I hugged you, I really mean it. It's from the bottom of my heart. I hope you feel the same" Taefung said and slowly closed his eyes.

Junka was stunt by his words. She wondered why would a someone's boyfriend said such things blindly. She closed her novel and put it aside. She covered all of her body with the blanket. She peeked on Taefung who was already sleeping beside her bed.

She missed him so bad although she hated to admit it. She stared his lips. She remembered how Taefung kissed her for the first time. She remembered how she got her first morning kiss from Taefung. She missed him. 

She stuck out her head more and slowly bent. She didn't know what she was doing. It was like a magnet pulling her. Her lips almost met Taefung's lips. She closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt someone pecked on her lips. She opened her eyes and saw Taefung grinned while his eyes closed.

Taefung opened his eyes and said, "Goodnight kiss to you too". Without any warn, Junka took a pillow that was in her hand and hit Taefung without bless. "Yah! Yah!" Taefung screamed while he protected himself with his arms. "Yah! I'm sorry"

"Serves you right" Junka said and hit more. Junka suddenly stopped hitting him when Taefung gripped her hand and pulled his face closer to her.

He stared her into her eyes. "If you continue doing this, I'll jump on your bed and force you to sleep with me" he threatened.

Junka widened her eyes and let go off her hands from Taefung's grip. She hit Taefung for the last time and laid back on her bed. She covered herself with the blanket and faced the other way. She closed her eyes and slowly stepped into the dreamland.

On the other hand, Taefung couldn't sleep. He stared the ceiling with both of his hands behind his head. "Junka-ah" he started the conversation. "Hmm" Junka made the sound while sleeping.

"My mum asked me why our relationship suddenly turned out like this. I told her everything. About you having crush at me, about I was in relationship with other girl when I know you like me, about you getting mad at me because you said I lied to you, about what I like about you, about how you care so much about your dongsaengs, about how much you love your family, about how pretty you are when you laugh and smile, about how I slowly fell for you. After I told her everything, she told me about her plan and your mum. I was shock and glad at the same time when she told me. Thanks to our mum that I think I have crush on you too. I like you. No, I mean I love you" he explained while smiling.

"Junka-ah" he called. No respond from Junka. He sat up and slowly crawled up the bed. He peeked on Junka. He hooked her hair at the back of her ear to see her face. He smiled to himself. "What was I doing? A confession?" he sshished with a smile. He patted his forehead. He shove her hair and bent down to give a kiss on her forehead. He crawled back down to his place. When he was covered by his blanket, he slowly closed his eyes and stepped into dreamland.

--------------------

The alarm clock rang. Junka stuck out her hand to the small table beside her bed. She tried to turn off the alarm while her face was buried in the pillow. The alarm clock didn't want to shut up when she pressed the snoze button. She kept pressing it and the alarm clock  accidentally fell of from the table and hit Taefung's head who was sleeping under it.

The alarm clock shut up. Junka continued her sleep but Taefung was suffering from it. He held his forehead. He sat up and looked at Junka who was still sleeping. "YAH! LEE JUNKA!"

"Mwo?" Junka answered in her sleep. 

Taefung rubbed his forehead and he felt a hill on his forehead. It was a bruise! He pissed off. "YAH! LEE JUNKA! YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW!" he yelled. 

She tilted her head up and yelled "MWO?!" 

"Look at what you have done!" he pointed at the blue bruise on his forehead.

"What is that?" she narrowed her eyes. 

"Erm. I don't know. I was sleeping then suddenly a bomb dropped on my head" he said sarcastically. "DAMN YOU! YOU DROPPED THE ALARM CLOCK ON ME LEE JUNKA!" 

She removed his hair bang and examined the bruise with his sleepy eyes. She then buried his face back on the pillow. "It'sjshfgsfgsdfbdbjdh" she mumbled.

"What the hell are you talking?"

She lift her head up, "The bruise is blue and it's good for you. You need some colour on your face because you are so pale" she buried her face back.

"NEO!(You!)" he yelled. Without hesitation, he climbed up the bed. He turned Junka around and sat on her. He pinned Junka's hands on the bed.

Junka's eyes widened. "What are you doing?!" he shouted.

"I told you not to mess around with me" he said and stared Junka's right into her eyes.  

"You better get off from me before I screamed" she threatened.

"Oh no you won't"

"Oh yes I will" she narrowed her eyes.

She took a breath and opened wide. She was about to scream but Taefung was faster. Before she could scream, Taefung bent down and kissed her right on her lips. He kissed her passionately that even Junka enjoyed it. Junka couldn't resist Taefung's sweet kiss. So did Taefung. Soon after that, Junka realized that she was mad with Taefung. With all courage and spirit she had in her, she broke the kiss and pushed Taefung away. 

Taefung fell to the side of the bed and accidentally rolled down on the floor. He landed on his . He rubbed his as it was really hurt. Junka got up from the bed. She took the towel that was hung behind the door and barged into the bathroom. She slammed the door hard. Suddenly, she walked out of the bathroom and stood in front of the bathroom.

"Neo!" she pointed out her finger to Taefung. "Don't you ever dare to do that again!". She went back into the bathroom.

Taefung who thought it was funny just laughed. He then shouted from the outside, "Oh yeah?! You have to pay for what you did to my forehead"

--------------------

Junka was really happy, finally two days of Taefung living at her house was over. She didn't send him to the front door. She just waited in her room, at the window where she can view Taefung's room. About 10 minutes peeking at the window, the light in Taefung's room was . 

Taefung drew his room's curtains. He then started to take out all of his clothes from his bag straight away and put it in the laundry basket. He then went to the bookshelf which is situated right beside the window. He felt someone was stalking him while he was choosing which comic to read. He turned to his window and could see a pair of eyes was eyeing him. Junka who realized that quickly closed her curtain.  He looked away and shook his head, "Lee Junka" he smiled. 

Junka peeked again and Taefung is nowhere to be seen. She closed her curtains and got up from her bed. She walked into the bathroom to do some business. Soon after that, she walked to the sink to wash her hands. She fixed her hair and her shirt. She started to examine her body. "I have to diet" she said to herself.

She washed her hands again and suddenly, she saw a pile of cloth. There were 2. One was black and the other was in white colour. She took it. She felt weird because she was not someone who likes to left wet clothes in the toilet. She opened it and make a disgust face. It was a men's underwear! She opened the black and the white underwear. "Eeuuwww. Whose underwear is this?" she muttured while holding the white underwear. "It's too big for Sulhu and too fancy for appa" she muttured. "Wait..." she thought for a while and dropped the underwear, "LEE DONGHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed. 

--------------------

To be continued...

 

~~~~~~~~

Hi. Author here. Sorry for taking a very long time to update this story. Yeah, lack of ideas. This chapter is kinda short. For me.I will try to make it longer and more interesting on the next chapter. Promise! If it's not interesting, I'm sorry then XD Anyway, this story will end soon anyway. I hope you enjoy reading this. Feel free to read, subscribe and comment. I would like to hear your opinion about it. Don't be shy and I won't bite. Thank you ^~^v xoxo <3