Chapter 1

Purposely Left It There!

Kyuwan sighed. She was leaning on the wall beside the window while her bestfriend was peeking. "Junka, stop stalking him. It just don't worth it"

Junka always heard that from Kyuwan's mouth but she just ignored it. Stalking her crush, that's a normal thing to do for her. "Awwwww, look how cute is he when he smiles"

Lee Donghyun or mostly known as Taefung was Junka's crush. He is Junka's first sight love. Junka fell in love with Taefung when they were on an orientation when they first entere high school. Taefung is Junka's crush for 3 years but Taefung never noticed that although almost every day Junka purposely walked in front of Taefung's class just to see his face. Taefung might probably do not know the existence of Junka. But that never stop Junka to keep on liking Taefung.

Suddenly the school bell rang. Kyuwan poked on Junka's shoulder, "YAH! We should go back to our class now. The recess time is over"

"Okay" Junka smiled at her, pretending not to know that how annoy Kyuwan was because she always had to company her to stalk on Taefung.

On their way back to the class which is located at the end of the corridor, "You like him for like more than 3 years and I don't think that he knows your existence but you keep on liking him. I wonder why. And you give him a chocolate veryday without saying or leaving a notice that it is you who always left a chocolate, every day" Kyuwan asked.

"I don't know. It's just you know he has some aura that not other boys have. He has that aura that attracts me. I'm just to shy to confess to him. That is why" Junka explained and they both entered the class and sat at their place.

"What aura? I know he's cute and popular because he is the lead singer for our school band but still it's been a very long time for you to have crush on him. And by just leaving a letter 'J' at the chocolate won't give you any effect. There are many girls with their name starts with the letter 'J' " Kyuwan exclaimed.

"I know but I told you that I am shy and I know that he is cute but actually honestly, Haewon is more cuter than him. Like I told you, he has that aura that makes me like him" Junka explained more.

Suddenly the teacher came in. All of them stood up and sat back on their seat. "Just wait for him to know what you are at school and what you are at home" Kyuwan smirked.

"What do you mean?" Junka asked.

"You admitted it that you have 2 different characters when you are at school and at home. Don't you remember?" Kyuwan exclaimed.

"You two!" the teacher yelled and poited out his finger to Kyuwan and Junka. "What are you two talking about?"

"Nothing teacher. Sorry" both of them bowed.

--------------------

"You admitted it that you have 2 different characters when you are at school and at home. Don't you remember?" Those words were kept playing in Junka's head.

One morning, in the same week, when she woke up, she quickly ran down to the kitchen and help her mum preparing breakfast. 

"Wahhhh! Mum's cook is the best!" Junka praised her mum.

Soon after that, her little sister and brother who are actually twin, Nina and Sulhu, ran down and sat at the dining table. Junka helped her mum poured some orange juice into the glass for the twin. The twin are so active. They both are only 7 years old. Sulhu started to play around. He started with throwing a fork to Nina who was sitting across him. The fork flew and almost hit Nina's eyes but Junka was faster. She caught the fork. She stared at Sulhu.

"YAH! DON'T PLAY WITH SHARP THINGS!" Junka yelled.

Sulhu didn't listen to her. He stuck out his toungue. "Merong!!!" Sulhu mocked.

"YAH!" Junka got angry. She pulled Sulhu's ear.

"Ouch!! Noona it's hurt. OMMA~~!!!" he screamed.

"This is the punishment because you mocking me" Junka exclaimed.

"Junka break it off. I don't want my only son to lose his ear", her mum patted her shoulder and put a plate of mix fruits on the table. Junka stopped pulling and sat beside Sulhu.

Nina just laughed at what her unnie did to her twin. "Serves you right!" she said.

"And you!" Junka pointed out her finger to Nina, "keep your mouth shut or you'll get the same as Sulhu"

Her dad came to join them at the dining table. He suddenly sighed, "Why are you so fierce to your sister and brother? I don't get it. Omma and appa never been too fierce to them"

"In order to make them to be a good person, we have to be strict to them or else" Junka explained. 

"Ahhh yeobo, have you listen that we are going to have a new neighbor. Finally someone bought that house" her mum suddenly changed the topic.

"Oh really?" her appa said.

"Old neigbor, new neighbor. Hmph. They are just the same. Busybody. Especially housewives" Junka smirked.

"Lee Junka!" her mum stricted. "Mind your language in fornt of your dongsaeng"

"I'm off" she took another bite and gave her omma and appa a kiss on the cheek and rushed to the fron door. She put on her boot and off to school.

"Be careful!" her mum advised.

"Nae!!" she shouted and off she go.

"So do you know anything about the neighbor?" her appa asked.

"Yesterday, the couple came. They put in some furniture. And if I'm not mistaken, tomorrow will be the big day. They will move in all the furniture tomorrow evening. That is what the wife said" her mum explained.

"Oh really? Do they have any children?" her appa asked.

"Yeah. She said she have a son and a daughter. And she said that her son went to the same school as Junka. Ahhh I forgot to ask Junka either she knows Lee something. I don't remember" her mum explained more.

"Well you can ask her tomorrow" her appa said. 

 

"Kyuwan, do you want to....." Junka asked but she was cut by Kyuwan.

"No I don't want to follow you to stalk him" Kyuwan said.

"Okay then. I go there alone" Junka walked out from the class and headed to Taefung's class. As usual, she brought a small-pink-heart chocolate for Taefung. But before that she went to the locker room which is at the ground floor to leave it at Taefung's locker. Usually at recess time, they were not so many people at the locker room. So it is safe for her.

She opened the locker carefully. She got the help from Taefung's friend for his locker code, Ghun who is also Kyuwan's ex. She put the chocolate in the locker and closed the locker door. After she closed it, she skipped happily to the stairs and to the Taefung's class, hoping that Taefung is there.

Soon after that, when Junka was climbing up the stairs, Taefung went to his locker to get his book that he left it. When he opened the locker, as usual he will get a chocolate. He really have no idea who is it from. So he took the chocolate, ate it and kept the wrapper in his pocket. He always get a chocolate everyday for 3 years but he still have no idea who is it from. As an appreciation, he ate the chocolate and kept the wrapper.

He walked back to his class. When he was almost there to his class, he saw a girl sitting by the window of his class. He noticed that this girl will always stalking his class every recess time but he don't have any idea who she been stalking. "What are you doing here?" Taefung spoke out.

Junka was surprised. She looked up and saw Taefung who was talking to her. She stood up and looked down. "Nothing", Junka answered and slightly walked away. 

Taefung trailed her, "I know you've been stalking my class" he said. Junka stopped walking. "You better tell me who are you stalking?"

Junka took a deep breath. Relieved that he secret wasn't reveal. She turned around to face Taefung and smiled. "I just like stalking your class so bye!" she waved and quickly ran to her class.

Without Junka realized, her nametag dropped. Taefung saw the nametag so he picked it up. He wanted to call Junka but he held it in. He stared at the nametag, "Lee Junka", he said and smiled. He looked up at Junka who was still running and finally entered her class. Taefung tossed the nametag and entered his class with a wide smile on his face.

--------------------

She looked for it everywhere. In the drawer, in the cupboard, in the toilet, in the laundry basket but she couldn't find her one and only nametag.

"Unnie what are you doing?" Nina suddenly barged into her room.

"I'm searching for my nametag. Have you see it?" Junka asked.

"Nope. Unnie, can you help me with this?" Nina said, asking for her help to tie up her hair. 

"Come", Junka took the rubber band and helped Nina tie up her hair. She sat on her bed while Nina stand in front of her.

"Noona!!!!!" Sulhu shouted and entered Junka's room. "Where is my bracelet?"

"How am I suppose to know? Where the last time you put it?" Junka asked.

"NINA!!" he suddenly shouted. "That's my bracelet! Return it back!!!!!!!!"

Junka looked at Nina's hand. "Can't you two stop arguing. NINA!" Junka yelled. "Give it back to him"

Nina turned to Junka, "Don't want!!! MERONG~!" she stucked out her toungue and ran out from her room.

"YAH NINA!" Junka shouted but she stayed there while Sulhu ran out to chase Nina.

Junka picked up her bag and went down to join her family for breakfast. Nina was running around and almost hit Junka. Junka stopped Nina from running by holding her hand and took out the bracelet. Sulhu was running towards them. Junka quickly gace the bracelet to Sulhu. She then pushed both of them to the dining table. 

As usual, Junka helped the twin pouring orange juice into the glass. After she poured it, she sat to her place and took a toast into her plate. Her mum came to the table and put a pancake on the table. "Junka, don't forget to come home early today"

"Wae??" Junka asked while drinking her juice.

"I told you that we are going to have a new neighbor. They are moving in today so we have to help them" her mum explained.

"None if my business" Junka answered.

"It is our family business so it means it is your business too" her mum explained while she took the fork from Nina's hand before she threw it to her twin.

"Depends omma" she took the last bite and got up. "Have to go now" she gave her mum a kiss on the cheek and headed to the front door. 

"Be careful" her appa shouted as he walked out from his room preparing to his work.

"NAE!!!~~" Junka shouted.

 

Junka peeked from the window and no sign of Taefung was there. She kept searching for Taefung in the class. And this time, Kyuwan companied her. "He's not here" Junka mumbled.

"Oh really?" Kyuwan said, pretending to be interested.

Soon after that, someone said Hi to them. "Hi!" Both of them looked at where the sound came from and it was Ghun. Kyuwan only looked down. "Searching for Taefung?" he asked.

Junka nodded and Kyuwan kept looking down. Ghun looked at how down Kyuwan was meeting him. He looked back to Junka. "He didn't come to school today. No one knows why" he explained.

"Okay then" Junka joined Kyuwan looking down. They walked slowly back to their class, linking their arm. "Feeling awkward?" Junka asked.

Kyuwan looked at Junka and pinched her arm, "Shut upp" she pouted. Junka just giggled.

In the class, Junka couldn't focus because she kept thinking why Taefung didn't come to school. It is a weird thing because usually Taefung will come everyday. He only didn't come when he got injured of playing basketball or having a serious fever. She's been worrying about Taefung the whole day.

 

She stepeed inside into her house porch. Suddenly her mum called her, "Junka!" her mum screamed. She looked at where her mum voice came from. Her mum was at the next door's house. Her mum put the heavy lamp at the ground. Only a wire fence that have creeper on it separate the two houses. Her mum put her chin on the fence and talked to her daughter. "Good. You are home early. Now come here and help our new neighbor"

"I don't want to" Junka said. She took another step until her mum stopped her.

"Do you know that our new neighbor has a son who went to school same as you" her took the heavy lamp and held it. Junka widened her eyes. She wasn't surprise or interested. "There he is" her mum pointed using .

Soon after that, a guy came approach Junka's mum, "Let me help you ahjumma" he smiled. His smile is so sweet and cute.

"Ahhhh, aigooo. It's okay" her mum resist.

"No it's okay. I can handle this" he took the lamp from Junka's mum's hand.

"Ahhh. Such a sweet boy" her mum ruffled his hair. Junka can't see his face clearly because it was blocked by a tree but she recognized the guy's voice.

"Who are you talking to ahjumma?" he asked.

"Oh I was talking to my daughter. Junka, this is Taefung and Taefung this is Lee Junka" her mum explained.

Taefung moved a little bit forward to avoid the tree and he was looking at Junka. He smiled and bowed to Junka. Junka's eyes widened. She was shocked, obviously. HER CRUSH MOVED IN BESIDE HER HOUSE! Junka bowed back but she was totally speechless.

"Hi" Taefung said, smiling.

Junka just waved back and quickly ran into her room. When she got into her room, she took her phone and dialed Kyuwan. "CHOI KYUWAN!!!!~~" she shouted as Kyuwan picked up the phone.

"YAH! Why are you shouting? We are talking in the phone" Kyuwan yelled.

"TAEFUNG!" Junka was out of her breath. "HE MOVED HERE!" 

"What do you mean by here?"

"His family bought the house next to ours. He is my neighbor now" she laid down on her bed.

"Oh is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Kyuwan asked.

"Of course it's a good thing because I can watch him everyday but it is a bad thing because he doesn't know me at home. You know how fierce am I" Junka explained. She turned her body around on the bed and facing the window. 

As Kyuwan was explaining something on the phone, which is Junka wan't really listen, she got up from her bed and walked to the window. From the window, she saw Taefung clearly in a room. She guessed that was his room because he was keeping all the men's clothes in the cupboard. Junka stared at him for a long time. 

"Junka? Junka?" Kyuwan called. She sighed. "Here you go again"

"I'll call you back later" she said but her eyes were stick on Taefung. She was amazed just by looking at Taefung's face. Suddenly, a smile curved on her face.

She looked at Taefung until Taefung feeling like there was someone looking at him. He looked at the window and he saw Junka was standing by the window of her room. Taefung just smiled at her but Junka ended up closing the window with the curtain.

"You like him noona?" Sulhu suddenly came and leaned by the door of her room.

Junka turned to look at her dongsaeng. "Yah! What are you doing here? Go out and play with the new neighbor" Junka sat on the bed and ignored her brother.

"But she's a girl and Nina is busy playing with her. Nina even ignored me" he pouted.

Junka felt pity to her brother. She stood up, wore her jacket and held Sulhu's arm. "Okay come. Let's go ask Nina to play with you too" Junka took Sulhu to where Nina and the new neighbor's daughter playing. 

"Ahhh unnie. You want to play with us?" Nina came running to you and hugged your legs.

"No. Who is your new friend?" Junka asked with a smile.

The girl came running to you. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Eunji. Taefung's favorite dongsaeng" she bowed.

"Awwww, how cute" Junka ruffled Eunji's hair. Sulhu was hiding behind her legs. Probably he was just shy. "Why are you hiding? Go play with them". Sulhu shook his head. He looked at Junka with a sad face. "It's not Nina who doesn't want to play with. It's you who are to shy isn't it?" Junka asked. Sulhu nodded.

Suddenly, Eunji held Sulhu's hand. "Come let's play with us" she smiled. Sulhu looked up at Junka. Junka nodded and lypsinc him to go. Sulhu obeyed and followed them playing with the snow.

"Sulhu ya! Don't eat the snow or else you'll get a stomach ache" Junka shouted as they were running far away from where she stood.

"Nae!!!!" Sulhu replied back.

"You are so nice to your dongsaeng. Are they twin?" a sudden voice came from her back.

Junka spun around and saw it was Taefung walking towards her.  Taefung was smiling at her but Junka replied him nothing because she was still actually in a shock. So Junka just nodded, answering to Taefung's question.

"No wonder they look alike" Taefung stopped right in front of Junka. Junka was standing still. Suddenly, Taefung took out a chocolate from his jacket pocket. Junka recognized that chocolate. It was the chocolate that she left in his locker today. 

Did he went to school just to get that? she wondered.

"Want some?" he offered. Junka shook her head. "Okay then" he said and ate it in one bite. He then kept the wrapper in the pocket. Junka wondered why he didn't threw it away so she asked.

"Why you didn't throw that wrapper?" she asked.

"Because the wrapper is pretty and I've been keeping it for 3 years. You know what, everyday someone left a chocolate in my locker. For 3 years that person did that but that person never leave notes to me saying who is it from" Taefung explained. He started to walk towards the kids. Junka followed him. They were walking together toward the kids. 

"Oh really?" Junka said, acting like she was interested.

"Yup. The only thing that person gave me as the clue is letter 'J' " he suddenly smiled. "I guess the letter means the recipient's name". Junka gulped. Her heart was beating first. She was totally nervous. He suddenly giggled. "But I still can't figure it out who it is from" he explained. 

Junka let out a breath. She was totally relieved. "So you have a secret admirer? How cool is that" Junka muttured.

"I know. But I really want to know who is this girl leaving a chocolate to me everyday. I can feel that she's special from any other girl" he explained. Junka gulped once again. Taefung looked at Junka. Seeing her nervous face made him laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Junka asked.

"Nothing" he said and stopped laughing. 

Suddenly, Eunji came towards them running and screaming, "Oppaaaa~~!!!!". She hugged Taefung's leg.

Junka smiled to see the cuteness of the sibling. But she knew that her siblings are cuter. She looked away and saw Sulhu was taking some snow in his hand and almost it. "YAH! SULHU! YAH!" she screamed and ran to Sulhu. She took Sulhu's hand in her arm and swished the snow away. "What did I said just now? I said don't eat snow right?" she stricted. 

Taefung lift up Eunji and held her in his arm. He widened his eyes as he saw how strict Junka is towards her brother. 

"Nina come here. Let's go home" Junka called her sister as Nina was trying to build a snow castle. Nina ran to her and grabbed her hand. So Junka was now holding Sulhu on her left and Nina on her right. 

They walked home together with Taefung and Eunji in his arm. 

As they almost reach the house, Taefung's mum suddenly spoke out. "Awwww look at you two. Junka and Taefung look like a married couple with 3 kids"

Junka and Taefung started to blush. Junka let go off her dongsaeng and Taefung put Eunji down. 

"Maybe we should make them be together" Junka's mum teased.

"Omma!" Junka called.

"Ahh, Junka-ah. Tomorrow can you show Taefung the way to school. He still doesn't know the way although I asked him to find it yesterday" Taefung's mum smiled at Junka and glared at him. "How awful to have a son that don't even remember the way from house to school. He was always lost when we were t the old house"

"Omma!" Taefung called.

"Nehh" Junka nodded and entered the house. She didn't say goodbye to Taefung or Taefung's mother. She just walked into the house and laid down on her bed. Thinking how awful her next day will be.

-------------------

"I'm off to school" Junka shouted as she was running down the stairs and headed to the front door. She woke up late because she slept late at night, thinking how nervous she would be walking to school together with her crush. Taefung was already waiting for her at the front gate. She walked quickly to the front gate and awkwardly smiled to him, pretending that nothing happened.

"You are late" Taefung said while looking right into her eyes.

"I am so sorry. I slept last night" Junka explained.

"Why? Homework? Study?" he asked while putting both his hands in the pocket. "Or because you are nervous?"

Junka eyes widened. She wondered how he knew about it. She gulped and fixed her green scarf around her neck. "I think we should go now since we are late" she said and started to walk leaving Taefung behind. Taefung just giggled to see how awkward Junka was. 

Taefung walked behind her all the way from their house to school. Suddenly, Junka spun around and faced him. He was a little startled. He looked at Junka with shocked face.  "Are you shy to walk with me?" she asked.

He shooked his head. "No. Why?"

"Then why are you walking so far away from me?" she asked.

Taefung looked at their distance, yes they were walking so far away. Taefung was few feets away from Junka. He smirked and walked towards Junka. He then stopped right beside her. Junka turned to face him. Suddenly, he put his arm around Junka's neck and smiled. "Now let's walk like this to school" he said and forecly pulled Nina. 

Junka didn't say anything as that is what she's been wanting for. They walked like that until they reached school. When they stepped into the school compund, Kyuwan approached them.

"Hi Junka. Hi Taefung" Kyuwan waved at them.

"Hi Kyuwan!" Taefung replied while his arm was still around Junka's neck.

Soon after that Ghun came approached them. "Hey guys" he said. Ghn was surprised to see Taefung wrapping his arm around Junka, so he asked, "Are you two a couple?"

Both Junka and Taefung widened their eyes when Ghun asked that question. Taefung looked at Junka. Junka was about to say something but Taefung was faster. "No we are not a couple" he said and let go off her arm. "We are neighbor" he said.

Junka just slightly smiled and nodded. "Yeahh", she said. She looked down. Both Kyuwan and Ghun could see how down Junka was after what Taefung said. It was Junka's mistake too because she was expecting to much from Taefung. Junka walked away from them and entered the school building. Kyuwan chased her.

Taefung and Ghun who were remained at the spot trailed Junka and Kyuwan walking to the school building. Suddenly, Ghun punched Taefung's shoulder, "What happened dude?" Ghun asked.

Taefung was remained silence. He didn't answer Ghun's question because his eyes were sticked on Junka. He suddenly smirked. Ghun who had no idea what happened to Junka and Taefung let out a sigh. He then walked towards the building and left Taefung behind.

--------------------

What was I thinking? Why was I putting so much hope on him? I mean is not like he is going to like me right? Why am I so stupid? It's me who have crush on him not him who have crush on me. Junka thought. She was lying on the bed in her room after she bought the ingredients that she needed to make the chocolate for Taefung. 

"Junka!!!" her mum shouted from the downstair. "I'm going to the market. Please look after your dongsaeng!"

Junka let out a sighed. "Okay!!!" she replied. She got up from her bed, took the jacket that was hung on the chair and ran down to the living room. She searched for her dongsaeng in the living room, kitchen and finally found there in the backyard. She saw Eunji was joining them playing with the snow. She totally had no idea what the kids were playing so she just stood there and watched they played.

"Unnie!!~~" Eunji shouted and waved as she saw Junka was standing at the back door. Junka waved back to her. After she waved, she looked away and stared at what Sulhu was doing.

Sulhu was making a lot of snowballs. Suddenly he took one of the balls and quickly threw it to Eunji and Nina who was playing at the other side. "Yah!!!~~" Nina shouted and started to make a snowball to throw back to Sulhu. While Nina was making one, Sulhu threw another snowball and it hit directly on Eunji's face and because the throw was strong and it hit Eunji's face hard, Eunji started to cry. 

Junka quickly ran to Eunji and cuddled her. "Yah! Sulhu! What have you done?!" Junka yelled. Eunji suddenly ran back to her house. Junka looked at Sulhu with fierced face. Sulhu stood there and looked at her like nothing happened. Nina who was frighten to see Junka's fierce face also cried. Although Nina have seen Junka's face like that but this time it was more scarier. 

"Stop crying!" Junka yelled to Nina. Nina cried louder and ran to Sulhu. "How many times do I need to tell you? If you want to play, just play. Don't even need to hurt other people. Do you want me to slap you or what?!" she yelled.

"But it's just a snow. I didn't expect that it would hurt her" Sulhu explained.

"I don't care!" Junka shouted and that made Sulhu startled. His eyes started to form tears. "Now go inside and stay in your room!" she stricted. 

"I don't want! I still want to play" he said and his tone was high.

"What?" Junka let out her nager by grabbing Sulhu's arm. She then beat his several times until Sulhu cried out loud. "You still want to play right? Now go inside and staye in your room" she yelled while dragging Sulhu back into the house.

Junka could hear both Nina and Sulhu crying inside the house while she was still standing at the backyard. Suddenly, Taefung with Eunji in his arm came out to their backyard and looked at Junka who was next door. "Hey Junka" Taefung called. Junka looked to his left and she saw Taefung with Eunji. Junka stepped closer to them. 

"Eunji-yah, I'm so sorry in behalf of Sulhu" Junka said.

"Unnie, it's okay. It wasn't Sulhu's fault actually?" Eunji said. 

"What do you mean?" Junka asked.

Taefung put Eunji down and asked her to go inside. "Eunji got stung by a bee on her finger when Sulhu hit her with the snowball"

"Seriously?" Junka cupped . She felt guilty to Sulhu because beating him. 

"Yeah" Taefung answered. "Sorry to say this but do you really need to be that fierce to your dongsaeng?"

Junka face turned serious. She really can't accept people criticizes how she treated her dongsaeng. "You don't know them well" she said.

"Yes I know that you are her sister and you know them well but they are only 7. This is not the way to teach your dongsaeng by beating and yelling at them" Taefung explained. 

"Don't you..." she pointed her finger to Taefung "...ever dare to teach me how to teach my dongsaeng. I am her sister and I know what I am doing. You just need stay out from this. Get it?". She walked towards the door and was stopped by Taefung sudden words.

"I bet, one day you'll regret for treating your dongsaeng like that. If you keep on beating them, I bet one day they will become someone who really loves violence. Especially when they grow up as a teen. Think about that" he said and walked enter his house.

That night, when all the family members were sleeping, Junka got up from her bed and went down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. When she went upstairs, she walked pass the twins' room. The door was slightly open so she wanted to close the door. As she was about to do that, she saw Sulhu was shivering. He didn't sleep with his blanket on because the blanket fell down on the floor.  She picked up the blanket and put it on Sulhu. She sat by him and slowly lay down beside him.

Sulhu eyes opened and he saw his noona was laying next to him. Junka smiled to see Sulhu's face. "What are you doing here noona?" he asked.

"I had a nightmare so I came here" Junka lied.

Sulhu quickly hugged Junka tight. "It's okay noona. I'm here to protect you"

"I know" Junka smiled and hugged Sulhu back. "Thank you and I love you"

"I love you too" Sulhu said and slightly closed his eyes and went back to his sleep.

--------------------

"Junka!" Taefung shouted her name as he was chasing for her. Junka spun around and saw it was Taefung running towards her. She ignored him and continued walking. Taefung chased her and got her shoulder. He then stood right in front of Junka and that action stopped her from kept walking. Taefung took some air as he was tired chasing her. "Why you left me?" he asked.

"Left you?" Junka answered the question with another question.

"Yeah. You left me. We are suppose to walk to school and walk back home together" he stricted.

"Since you already know the way to school so obviously you can walk alone. You don't even have to wait for me" Junka said and rolled her eyes.

"Why are you acting so cold to me?" he asked. "Is it because about what I said after you beat Sulhu?"

"No, it's because I hate you!" Junka said and walked passed hit Taefung's shoulder. 

Taefung walked faster and stood right in front of her. "No, you don't hate me. You like me! You love me!" he said.

Junka gulped. She looked down and acted like that she never liked Taefung or have feelings towards him, "No, I never like you" she startled.

"Yes!" he said and he stared right into Junka's eyes. At one time, his face was closer and closer to Junka's, "You love me!"

"No I'm not!" Junka said, acting like she really didn't have feelings to Taefung. "What's the proof?" she asked.

"I will prove it to you. You just have to wait and see" Taefung said with a very soft and romantic voice. His face was so close to Junka that their lips almost met until Kyuwan called out Junka's name.

Junka turned his face away and said, "I have to go". She walked passed Taefung and walked quickly to Kyuwan.

Taefung trailed Junka walking to Kyuwan. He smiled and suddenly he patted his forehead, knowing that he forgot to tell Junka something really important.

 

Junka took off his boots and arranged it nicely in the shoes cabinet at the front door. She stepped into her house and wanted to go straight away to her room but she was stopped to do that when she saw the whole family neighbor were in the living room. She bowed and smiled to the neighbor. "How are you?" Junka asked. She was standing near the stairs that were facing the living room. 

"We are doing great" Taefung's mum smiled while she was holding a cup of tea in her hand. "How's school?" Taefung's dad asked.

"School is just great" Junka answered. She was actually still wondering why her neighbor were in the living room. She was afraid to ask so she decided to go to her room. "I'm going upstairs to change" she said.

"Yeah sure" Taefung's mum said while putting the cup onto the table.

"Oh Junka-ah" her mum called. Junka turned to look at her mother as she was about to climb up the stairs to go to her room. "Please clean up your room. Someone is going to stay in your room for a week starting next week" her mum explained.

"Oh really?" Junka said, sounded excited. "Who is it?" she asked.

"Taefung" her mother answered.

"WHAT?!" she shouted, not believing that her crush was going to live in her room. Realizing that Taefung's parents were there, she smiled awkwardly to the couple and made a hand signal to her mother asking for her mother to come to her. Her mother, who was sitting together with Taefung's parents in the living room, stood up and walked to her. Junka dragged her mother into the kitchen. 

"Are you insane?!" Junka said to her mother. She was about to shout but she was talking to her mother and the guests are here so it wasn't nice to shout.

"No, I'm not insane" her mother explained. She took a glass of plain water and handed it to Junka. "Besides, next week is your exam week right. So at least you have a company to study together" 

"I'm okay if he stays here, in this house, but NOT IN MY ROOM and I don't even need a company to study!" Junka stricted and drank the water that her mother gave. "Okay, let Nina sleeps with me in my room and Taefung sleeps with Sulhu in the twin's room"

"No I cannot let the twins seperate" her mum explained. "Do you remember how the first time when I asked Nina to move into your room? Do you remember how the twins were screaming and crying at night because they cannot sleep until they see each other face? Do you remember how hard Nina was crying when I sent Sulhu to a 2 days summer camp? The twins cannot be seperated" her mum explained more. 

All those points that her mum gave, Junka cannot deny it because it was true that the twins cannot be seperated. They were a very close and strong twin although they were in different gender. 

"I can stay in the their room and Taefung can stay in my room" Junka gave an idea.

"I don't think that the twins like it" her mum shook her head. "Just let him stays in your room. It's not like he gonna stay there forever, just for two weeks, unless you get married with him" her mum coughs.

"Omma~~!" Junka slapped her mum's arm.

"Is it okay around here?" Taefung's mum suddenly entered the kitchen.

"Oh yeah" Junka's mum smiled and linked her arm to Junka's, "My daughter said that she is okay if Taefung stays in her room"

Junka widened here eyes. She looked at her mum and mouthing, "I never said that"

"Just say yes. We cannot let down our new neighbor. They need help so we have to help" her mum mouthed. Junka looked at Taefung's mum and smiled awkwardly. 

"I guess our plan is going to be successful" Taefung's mum said and winked to Junka's mum.

Junka's mum winked back and together they laughed. Junka laughed too although a lot of question marks were on Junka's head. Junka faced her mother and asked, "What plan?"

"None of your business" her mother said and dragged her out from the kitchen and to the living room.

-------------------

He put his luggage right beside him when he stepped into the house porch. He did not know what his mother was planning until his mum forbid him to follow them to visit his grandparents in Busan that he had to stay with his neighbor for a week.

"Thanks a lot for letting him to stay with you" his mum said. 

"It's okay. Just like what we planned isn't it?" her mum said and both of them laughed. Taefung really had no idea what they were saying about.

His mum went into the car. "We are going now. Behave yourself Taefung. Don't be so wild" His dad said as his mum entered and buckled up at the passenger front seat.

"Oppa! I will call you when I get to granny's house" Eunji who was sitting at the back said.

"Okay. I'll be waiting for your call" Taefung said and waved to his dongsaeng. "Bye!~" the family waved and they off to their destination.

"Okay let's go in" Junka's mum said and lead him into the house. When they entered the house, her mum called out her name, "Junka~! Your new roomate is here" she shouted then she turned to Taefung. "You are going to share room with Junka" she explained.

"What?!" he said almost shouted. "But she's a...."

His words were cut by Junka's mum, "No but. Just go into her room and please feel comfortable" she smiled and went into the kitchen to prepare some lunch.

Junka slowly walked down to the living room and met Taefung who was standing near the stairs. She stopped at the middle of the stairs and rolled her eyes and crossed her arm. She spun and walked back to her room as a signal asking Taefung to follow her. Taefung quickly picked his luggage and followed her to the room.

When he entered her room, he was totally amazed because it was his first time to be in a girl's room, a teenage girl's room. He put his luggage at the side of the bed. Junka sat on her bed and looked at Taefung's face seriously.

"So this is my room" she explained. "Since this is my room so it is my rule. First, this bed is mine.For this week you are going to sleep down here" she pointed out her finger to the floor next to her bed. "And I hope you have your own blanket and pillow because I can only provide you a mattress" 

Taefung eyes widened. He wasn't expect that Junka would be that evil to him. "Just a mattress?" he asked

"Yup" she answered. "And there's the bathroom. Make sure you don't leave weird things in my bathroom because I hate it when a stranger uses my bathroom"

"What? A stranger? You call me a stranger?" Taefung suprised.

"Yes obviously you are a stranger that have to stay in my house for a week" Junka said. 

Taefung was totally shocked. He stared into Junka's eyes and suddenly pushed her on the bed. Junka was laying on th bed with Taefung on her. She was suprised by Taefung sudden action. They were staring into each other eyes. Junka could feel Taefung's breath on her face as their face were totally close to each other.

"What are you trying to do?" Junka asked as she was really nervous.

"Don't worry" he smirked. "I'm not going to you. Don't you feel nervous when I did this?"

"No I'm not feeling nervous at all" Junka said, making a cool face.

"Oh really? Okay then. So you think I am a stranger" Taefung said with a soft voice. "I know that I am never a stranger to you. I am more than that. Even more than a friend. You love me because I am your crush"

Junka made herself brave by denying the statement. "No you are not my crush" she said.

Taefung smirked. He whispered in her ears, "Yes I am your crush and I will prove it". He got up and went into the bathroom. 

Junka took a really deep breath and heard the bathroom door shut. She cupped her face, wondered who the hell he knew that. She quickly grabbe her phone on the study table which was situated right in front of the bathroo door and ran to the twins room and called her best friend Kyuwan.

"Choi Kyuwan. Meet me at the cafe later. We need to talk. Please ask Ghun to be there too" she said in the line.

--------------------

To be continue......