Tension

In love with a guy? Tsk! What a joke! [SEQUEL]

A/N: I know this is reeeeeeaaaaaally short, but I'll make it up to you by writing a looooooooong next time ^^

____________________________________________________________________________

Hyunseung dumped down on his bed, next to Junhyung who was surfing the net on him iphone. He groaned loudly into the pillow, which earned a chuckle from the younger boy.

“Something wrong, Seungie?”

“Nothing” he mumbled.

“Sorry, what? The pillow is muffling your voice” Junhyung asked and raised an amused eyebrow.

“Nothing!” Hyunseung mumbled a little loudler.

“You have to get rid of that pillow if you want me to hear you!”

This time the oldest lifted his torso from the bed and yelled ‘nothing’ at the rapper who only laughed in response.

“I heard, you don’t have to scream”

At that Hynseung groaned again and dropped his head to the pillow in frustration, trying to drown his problems.

“What is it this time?”

Hyunseung rolled over on his bed to look at the roof and sighed. Was he really going to let anyone into his 4D world? They would probably not understand it anyway. Oh hell, whatever.

“I can’t seem to get that kiss out of my head” Hyunseung said shyly without looking at the other guy. Junhyung thought for a while, trying to figure out what Hyunseung was talking about. When he finally figured it out he let out a small chuckle.

“You mean the one with Kikwang-ah a month ago?”

Hyunseung nodded and hummed in response.

“What do you mean you can’t get it out of your head?” Junhyung asked confused. “Do you regret it?”

“Ani” Hyunseung replied without thinking. “If it’s one thing I know it is that I don’t regret it! But…I don’t know how to explain it… It just felt, like” Hyunseung trailed off as he tried collecting his thoughts. “It felt right. Do you know what I mean?”

Hyunseung turned to look at the slightly younger guy and their eyes locked. “Maybe”

“It was as if his lips molded perfectly together with mine and small fireworks exploded here and there”

“I did feel like that once, but I was in love at that time”

“Love...” Hyunseung repeated.

“Have you even talked to Kikwang about this?”

Hyunseung shook his head. “No, he’s too busy with his new best friend, Yoseob” he said in a mocking voice. “What are they even doing together? And why Yoseob? He has a lot more in common with me than with that dwarf!”

“You do realize Yoseob-ah and Kikwang-ah have the same height, right?” Junhyung clucked.

Hyunseung groaned yet again. “Details!”

He stood up and walked over to the door. “Thanks for nothing! I’m leaving” He then opened the door and was about to take a step out when he instead turned around and closed the door again. “Maybe not”

“What now?” Junhyung said and rolled his eyes.

“They’re playing video games”

*

After Hyunseung had run away from kikwang, the latter walked into the living room and sat down on the couch, next to Yoseob who had become his best friend since the “incident.”

“What happened? I just saw Hyunseung-hyung running into the bedroom” Yoseob asked, and Kikwang explained.

“Maybe he’s jealous?” Yoseob smirked and pushed the younger with his elbow.

“Oh come on! What are the odds?” Kikwang scoffed. “Aslo, he’s straight”

“Yeah, because making out with another man is obviously something a straight guy would do” Yoseob said and rolled his eyes playfully, making Kikwang blush at the words ‘making out’. “Maybe you should talk to him?”

Kikwang nodded. “Yeah, I know, but I have no idea what to say!”

Yoseob sighed. “You can at least try to get on normal terms with him again”

“You’re probably right”

Just as Kikwang said that the bedroom’s door opened and Hyunseung stood there, ready to take a step outside when he spotted them, turned around and closed the door again.

“That was weird”

*

That week Kikwang walked around with Yoseob’s advice in the back of his head and really tried to get closer to Hyunseung again. And it seemed to work too, they seemed less distant with each other with each passing day, but it was always that awkwardness lingering in the air when they were in the same room. They knew it, the members knew it, the manager knew it and surely that meant that soon their fans would notice that something was out of the ordinary.

“They can’t keep it like this, and as their leader I demand that you do something about it before it affects your whole group” The manager told Doojoon. “I know they’re making progress, but it’s not enough”

“Yes, sir, I’ll do what I can” Doojoon said. Then he bowed and walked out of the office.

Doojoon groaned several times on his way home to the dorm. How the hell was he supposed to do this? 

__________________________________________________________________

A/N: OMG! I don't know what to say... It's been almost 3 weeks and then I give you this ... T^T I'm sorry, I'll try a lot harder, I promise! I just have to finish my last exams and prom and I'll have lots of time writing ^^

Btw I fell in love with this!

omfg they're so cute!

 

I'm watching The walking dead right now so I'm kinda freaked out and really scared, (I hate horror!) so I'm gonna go hide somewhere no one will find and eat me D:

please support me, I will do better! Don't leave me T^T

byeeeee~

-Faay ^^