Work it out

In love with a guy? Tsk! What a joke! [SEQUEL]

 

The door slammed shut after Doojoon had entered the dorm, earning himself several confused stares from his fellow members. He took off his shoes and stomped his way over to their shared bedroom before coming back out few minutes later with two pieces of paper and two pens.

“Hyunseung-ah, Kikwang-ah, come with me” he said in a serious tone.

The members looked at him with a mix of mild shock, confusion and curiosity. Doojoon had never been the typical strict leader. He was more of the play-football-inside-in-only-your-boxers type of guy and the others were happy for that.

Though, Doojoon could act like a real leader when it mattered, which obviously was the case now.

Hesitantly, Hyunseung and Kikwang stood up from the couch they had been sitting on with the other members, and made their way over to the oldest. He just barely smiled at them and showed their way into the bedroom.

The door closed with a click and then the key was turned to lock it. The remaining three members wanted nothing more than to go over to the door and eavesdrop, but they knew better. No one wanted to be caught red-hand by an angry leader.

*

In Kikwang’s opinion the room felt cold, out of space and he felt the familiar feeling of discomfort creep into the pitch of his stomach. Hyunseung, on the other hand, seemed to not take notice of the awkwardness that once again surrounded them, and instead he launched at the bed and rolled around a few times before he felt comfortable on the soft furniture.

“Soooo”he started. “Is something wrong?”

Doojoon rolled his eyes. “Yes, it is and you know it”

Hyunseung averted his eyes from the leader’s strong gaze, indicating that he indeed knew what they were talking about.

“I talked to the manager just now, even he knows. And if you guys don’t fix this I’m sure he’ll ask for an explanation, and you don’t want that, do you Hyunseung?” the oldest asked with a raised eyebrow.

The two youngers shook their head rapidly making Doojoon smile with satisfaction. “Good”

Doojoon then proceeded by giving each of them a paper and a pen. “I want both of you to write down every reason you may think of as to why you guys should be awkward around each other” He only got dumbfounded stares in reply. “And then we can work from there” he continued.

Kikwang and Hyunseung nodded as they understood what he meant. Several minutes passed, but neither of them could write down anything. “If you don’t have anything to write down then I don’t see the problem” Doojoon chuckled, slightly amused.

Suddenly, though, Hyunseung snapped his fingers and wrote down one sentence. After another minute Doojoon said: “Ok, it seems like you can’t think of anything else. Why don’t you read up your point, Hyunseung?”

Hyunseung cleared his throat. “All I can think of when I see him is that it was a good kiss”

Poor Doojoon choked on his salvia and started coughing uncontrollably. “You w-what?”

“Actually, hyung, I agree with him” Kikwang said and nodded. A faint pink color had tinted his cheeks, the same happened with Hyunseung as soon as Kikwang’s word sunk into his brain.

The oldest stared at s wide-eyed. He was totally speechless and all he could do was open and close his mouth now and then.

“D-does that mean y-you would d-do it a-again then?” he stuttered after a while.

But just as Hyunseung opened his mouth to answer a loud knock on the wooden door was heard and Doojoon went over to open it.

“What is it Seob?” he asked a little annoyed. “You know we’re in the middle of a serious discussion!”

“I’m sorry, hyung, I just need the computer” the small guy answered lightly. Doojoon sighed, but moved to the side to let the younger in. With a fast movement he grabbed the pc and hurried out of there.

Doojoon had no idea how to take their discussion further with the one point he had gotten from the two of them. What did they even mean? Did they want to kiss each other again, or was it simply just that they had missed kissing someone?

Though, the last one wouldn’t make sense since Hyunseung had already kissed four other guys before he kissed Kikwang.

“Is something wrong?” Hyunseung asked and looked straight at him.

Doojoon threw his hands up and walked towards the door. “I can’t do this. You’ll have to figure it out on your own” he said and opened the door. “Today!” then he left the two younger alone.

The silence was almost making Hyunseung crazy. He wanted an answer and he wanted it now. “So you agree with me, huh?” he asked and looked at his dongsaeng who was busy fiddling with the hem of his sweater while blushing madly.

“No, I mean y-yes, but I don’t know” Kikwang mumbled. “Why do you even care?!” he asked with an annoyed tone in his voice as he looked up to meet Hyunseung’s amused gaze. “It was just a kiss, right? Nothing to make such fuzz about”

It hurt Hyunseung a little, for an unknown reason. “A pretty good kiss though” he smirked. “Want me to do it again?”

Kikwang’s head snapped up and his eyes widened. “No!” he yelled as he raised his arms as an attempt to keep his hyung away. “You’re messing with my feelings” he half-mumbled, half-whispered.

“Sorry, what was that?” Hyunseung asked and leaned a little closer.

“Nothing” the younger said and stood up. “Can we continue this later? I’m tired” then he too left the room.

Hyunseung sat there, looking at the door Kikwang had just gone through, a smirk playing at his lips. Only a moment later he got up and walked out.

“Did you guys work it out?” Doojoon asked concerned.

Hyunseung smirked at him before chuckling smugly. “It will all work out really soon”

_____________________________________________________________

A/N: OMG PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! T^T 

I seriously feel so bad for this! I did put it on hiatus, but it kept bugging me that I kept you all waiting! D: I had to get it out of my system, and phew now i did it! ^^

 I have a question:

Do you want ? Leave a comment telling me if you do or not :)

This fic won't be a long one so the next chapter is probably the last. AND I PROMISE IT WON'T TAKE ME OVER A MONTH TO UPDATE SO PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE!! T^T I love you guys so much!

-Faay ^^