Flashback

In love with a guy? Tsk! What a joke! [SEQUEL]

It had been two months since he started thinking about homouality, one month and two days since he started his little ‘game’, one month since his lips had touched his band mates’, but zero seconds since he stopped thinking about it. Not only had he kissed four of his best friends, but he had been making out with the fifth one. And Kikwang had done nothing to stop him. This was probably the reason to why Hyunseung could not get it out of his head, not even a single second of the day.

He didn’t know why his 4D-ness had gotten the best of him when it came to something as stupid as this, but it had and what could he do now? It was already a month too late to take it back and anyway, shouldn’t people look out for him when outer-space took over his body? Locking him in a room or a closet would surely do it. Instead they had all just let him kiss whoever he pleased and no one had even lifted a finger to try to stop him, almost.

~Flashback~

Doojoon, Junhyung, Yoseob and Dongwoon dumped down on the couch in front of their TV after minutes of trying to break them apart. Their effort had been a failure though.

“Doojoon-hyung?” Yoseob asked with a tiny voice. He got humming as a response, telling him to ask whatever he was wondering about. “A-are they…gay?” he stuttered and blushed.

Three pair of eyes landed on the leader who awkwardly scratched his neck.

“I didn’t think so five minutes ago. Now…” he kept silent for a while to think “…I don’t know”

At the same time in the kitchen Hyunseung and Kikwang had felt their lungs burn due to lack of air and pulled away from each other, looking into the other’s eyes as they did so. Kikwang’s cheeks were tinted a rosy pink color and his eyes were filled with happiness and excitement. Hyunseung on the other hand just stood there, totally still with his arms on each side of the slightly smaller male’s head. His eyes were filled with confusion, horror making its way in as it dawned on him what he had just done.

Hurriedly he retraced his arms and backed off, making Kikwang’s happiness fade a little and replace with worry.

“I…I…” Hyunseung looked around, desperately trying to come up with something to say. “I’m sorry” Then he ran out of the kitchen, past the members in the living room and out the main entrance.

A thud was heard from the kitchen and the four members sitting on the couch weren’t sure if they even wanted to know what it was, but they ended up sneaking in anyway. There they found Kikwang seated on the floor, his knees pulled up to his chest and his head was resting on them while his arms were wrapped around his legs. (Like this if you don't understand what I mean)

Yoseob went over to him at once. Kikwang raised his head to look at his blond band mate, and to say it mildly the tears were flowing down his cheeks, dripping down on his arms, legs and floor when they reached the end of his face.

Yoseob immediately pulled him into a hug and the younger started sobbing loudly on his shoulder. The fellow members were pretty dumbfounded by the whole situation. What could have hurt him so much that he broke down like this?

~End flashback~

 During these two months that had passed Kikwang and Yoseob had formed a much stronger bond than before that made it look like they were attached to each other. Hyunseung had wondered about the two of them more than once, but he couldn’t really tell what kind of relationship that was between them. It was obviously not so strong that it was romance in any way, but at the same time it was so much stronger than the usual brotherly love. I was so hard to explain.

When he first started noticing the change between his two younger band mates he hadn’t really given it a second thought, after all they did hang out together approximately 18 hours a day. It was only natural their friendship would grow stronger, but hello, didn’t it ever stop growing?!

Not that he was jealous or anything, but why did Kikwang have to grow closer to Yoseob? Why not him? The two of them had a lot more in common and together they would surely make up the best of dances. If it was the age Kikwang chose by he could be just as childish as the visual-maknae, he wouldn’t exactly say he had a very matured mind and way of thinking. He wasn’t named 4D prince for nothing.

Hyunseung scoffed as he walked around the house, ending up in the kitchen to grab a snack before dinner. Few moments later Kikwang entered the room only to turn to walk away again as soon as the saw the older male. It was an action that had happened a lot of times lately so Hyunseung had almost started to get used to it. He didn’t know exactly why this was happening though.

“Kikwang?” Hyunseung started. “What’s up?”

Kikwang stopped in his track to look at his hyung. “Me and Yoseob are playing video games”

“Oh” Hyunseung said in an indescribable tone that sounded like a mix between sad, angry and upset.

“Hyung, is something wrong?” Kikwang asked concerned.

“No, nothing” Hyunseung answered a little too fast to be normal.

“Are you mad at me or something?”

Hyunseung stopped rummaging the cabinets and sighed.

“No, I’m not” he replied calmly. “I’m just tired; it’s been a little tough lately”

“Do you want to t-talk about it?” Kikwang asked shyly, a small blush creeping over his cheeks.

Hyunseung turned back to look at the slightly smaller male by the door. He studied him for a short while before frowning.

“What’s going on between you and Yoseob anyway?”

“W-what do you mean?”

“I mean, you guys have spent so much time together that people could think you were a couple trying to be together as much as possible” Hyunseung took some step closer to Kikwang. “Are you?”

Kikwang’s eyes had widened to be as big as china plates and he started backing off as Hyunseung came closer and closer.

“I asked you a question Kikwangie”

The latter started shaking his head, trying to make the oldest understand without telling him with words. Soon enough Kikwang hit the wall with his back and was stopped from walking further away from Hyunseung.

“You aren’t?”

Kikwang shook his head again.

“Oh really now? It sure looks like you are” Hyunseung lied. He already knew they weren’t, he just wanted to hear it directly from Kikwang.

The smallest male’s body started trembling slightly and his eyes glowed with fear. As soon as Hyunseung saw this, a certain episode popped up in his head making his eyes widen and his legs step back hurriedly.

“I’m so sorry Kiki, I didn’t mean to…I mean I didn’t…” His brain shut down at the perfect moment; of course he couldn’t come up with something logical to say to make the situation better. Instead he ran off while cursing out another apology.

Kikwang on the other hand was left dumbfounded. His breathing evened out after few seconds and gave him time to think rational. What the hell had just happened?

Why would Hyunseung ask that question in the first place? He almost seemed a little…jealous. Tsk! Why would he be jealous? 

_______________________________________________________

A/N: So there goes the first chapter ^^ I'll try to update every Thursday :)

English is not my first language so sorry for the mistakes!

-Faay

/Spazzing out