chapter 2

My Last and True Love

Two hours later...

 

“where is your mom?” asked Kyuhyun in a panic. He gasped because he ran like a marathon athlete.

“in this room.” answered Minkyu.

“why did you just come now, huh?” asked Sunghyun angrily.

“he was in a meeting.” answered Minhyun.

“a meeting? With whom? With such a , huh?”

“oppa, what do you mean by that?!” asked Minkyu.

“I know everything! I saw you with a woman several months ago! I hate you, appa! From now on I will never call you appa anymore!” Sunghyun shouted, pointing his father.

“enough!” yelled Minhyun, Minkyu was crying at that time.

“he’s right. Your eomma need us now!” said Kyuhyun calmly.

 

Suddenly a doctor came.

“are you Mrs. Cho relative?” asked the doctor.

“yes, I’m Cho Kyuhyun, her husband. And they are our children.”

“can I talk to you privately, Mr. Cho?”

“of course!” Kyuhyun went to the doctor’s room.

 

“so, what happened to my wife?” asked Kyuhyun.

“I’m so sorry, sir. She has a brain cancer stadium 4b.” said the doctor. Kyuhyun felt like the world collapsed in front of him.

“is that dangerous?”

“it’s sad that I have to admit yes, it’s dangerous. Your wife only has three weeks time left. The cancer already become too much and it’s too late to be cured.”

kyuhyun immediately left the doctor’s room without said any word and went to his wife's ward.

 

“wifey, please wake up!” he shook his wife’s body desperately. He was so despair at that time. He cried a lot. Suddenly Sungmin opened her eyes.

“oh, my Kyu! Why are you crying?” asked Sungmin in a low voice.

“honey, don’t leave me please! Don’t ever leave me alone!”

“I’m here, sweetheart! I won’t go anywhere. So, don’t cry please.”

“Sungmin, I love you! Jeongmal saranghae...” this is the first time Kyuhyun said love her, staring at her eyes.

“jeongmal saranghaeyo, my only hubby.” Sungmin smiled.

 

The day after, Kyuhyun came to her ward anymore.

“honey, do you want something?” asked him.

“can you hug me and kiss me?” asked Sungmin.

“what? But you have to keep your oxygen mask like that, right?”

“that’s okay. Only one minute! Please...” she begged with a puppy eyes that he can’t and will never can resist.

 

Kyuhyun walked near her and hugged her. He caressed his wife’s hair gently and pulverized her lips in his mouth. He and it. Their tongues were swirling harmonically. They gulped their saliva hungrily. (okay just cut it out… I can’t make a good kiss scene or ty one, sorry ^^)

 

“honey, this is the most passionate kiss ever!” praised Kyuhyun.

“really?” Sungmin laughed. She looked at her husband’s eyes deeply.

“did you ever love me?” asked Sungmin suddenly.

“what?”

“please be honest! We used to be best friends and it’s not a love. We are not lover. We got married on a friendship. So, let me know if you ever loved me or not.”

“okay, to be honest I didn’t.” answered Kyuhyun. Sungmin felt shock, she thought Kyuhyun would give her a white lie. At least to make her feel a little bit happy.

 

“but, I do love you now.” added Kyuhyun. Sungmin’s tears fell down. Kyuhyun held her in his arm and rubbed her back gently.

“I love you so much!” said Sungmin. That’s her last breath.

“Sungmin, please wake up!” screamed Kyuhyun. He pressed the bell button. The doctor came immediately.

“doctor! You said she still has three weeks!” Kyuhyun protested in tears. He acted like a crazy and got a sedative.

 

 

~ Kyuhyun POV ~

 

 

“appa, you have to be strong! You still have us and we need you!” said Minhyun.

“I don’t need him! It was all his fault! Eomma had to suffer so much! Someday you will get a karma!” yelled Sunghyun.

 

No, Sunghyun. I have got the karma now. I was so stupid and now I realize how fool I am. We have no ability to see what we already have 'till it goes away from our side and we are not able to know how much we love someone before she left us. And now I know how precious she is. I don’t know since when I began to love her. But now I do love her.

 

Four weeks later...

 

“Minkyu, what are you doing here?” I asked my only daughter. I just got home from work and found my daughter sitting on my bed. She’s crying and holding something like a book. She stands up and hugs me tightly.

“appa, you should read this! This noon there was a nurse came to give it to me. She said it was in a drawer that eomma used.” said her with a sob.

 

I opened that book and sit beside Minkyu. Suddenly Sunghyun and Minhyun coming.

“oppa! Come here!” they come to us.

“you should read this too!” said Minkyu.

“what is that?” asked Sunghyun.

Minkyu face down and say, “it’s eomma last message.” both of them nodding.

then, the four of us sit down on my bed and read it together.

 

For my beloved hubby,

 

Have you ever loved me?

That’s okay, I only wanna say thanks.

Thank you for creating a beautiful world

Thank you for being my husband

Thank you for giving up your happiness

Thank you for uniting me with our angels

Thank you for everything

 

Yours,

Sungmin

 

I can't hold my tears. I'm such a lucky guy to have a sincere wife. She's too good for me and I am no good for her. We turn the page and open another one.

 

For someone who has been my husband’s first love,

 

Can you give me back my husband’s heart?

I do need it!

Please let him be mine though for a second

Please let me feel loved even though for a moment

I love him so much...

 

Your lover’s wife,

Sungmin

 

Now I feel like I am the worse husband ever! I hurt her and let her suffer alone. I never care what she felt inside. I'm such an evil guy. I feel so sorry! If I could return the time, I will give her all of my attention, all of my love, and all of my heart. But now, I can't do anything.

 

 

 

A/N: This is a double update :)