Four

Only For A While
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yul thanked the staff and took his bags. He then followed the line of people into the cruise.  Yul asked one of the cruise staff about his room. He thanked the woman and went to the elevator. Arriving at his room, Yul put his bags and opened the sliding door to the balcony. 

“I really want to try going on a cruise. I heard it’s nice to be at the open sea.”

Yul remembered Sooyeon once told him that she really wanted to be on a cruise in one of their dates. Yul smiled as he looked around his room and back at the pier. The cruise is set to sail in an hour. Yul took off his jacket and put it on the bed before he sat down on the chair at the balcony and spent his time admiring the view. After Sooyeon left, Yul did try to ask her former company about her but no one knows where Sooyeon was. Yul thought of going to Sooyeon’s parents but he remembered she said she left the house. Although 5 years has passed, Yul was still waiting. Even his parents gave up asking him to get married. 

He couldnt bring himself to date anyone. Not while his heart was still aching. Even Sooyoung lose hope in Yul. She tried to find Sooyeon as well but to no avail. Sooyoung has apologized timelessly to Yul and Yul assured Sooyoung it was not her fault. Yul couldnt blame anyone but himself. He was the one who was wrong. 

Yul decided to freshen up a bit before going for a late lunch. He changed his clothe and left his room to go to the upper deck for some food.

//

Yul woke up early that morning to witness the sunrise. He turned in early last night as he was tired. The comfy bed helped a lot as well. He slept like a baby throughout the night and only woke up when he heard an announcement that the cruise has anchored near an island. To do the activities on the cruise, Yul was not keen. He rather stayed in his room an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter