teaser one

⋆。‧₊˚ 𝒩-𝒱𝐸𝑅𝒮𝐸 ˚₊‧。⋆ // ​apply open
Please log in to read the full chapter

teaser one

‹ noh seungjae: london to seoul›

  

Sunday, 18 December 2022  [9:08pm]

The room echoed with the rustling of clothes and the zipping of a suitcase as Seungjae prepared for the journey back to Seoul the next morning. The dim glow of the lamp cast a warm hue on the chaos of half-folded shirts and travel-sized toiletries scattered across his bed. 

In the midst of folding shirts and organizing toiletries, Seungjae couldn't help but reflect on the whirlwind of his study abroad program, the final exams, and the countless memories that now filled his suitcase. The room was once a haven for late-night study sessions, cultural exploration, and his friends' after-hours crash pad was now transitioning into a canvas for packing up the chapters of his overseas adventure. 

"Seungjae, you sure you've got everything?" his current roommate, Alex, called from the doorway, a hint of concern in his voice.

Seungjae shot him a reassuring smile. "I've got it covered, Alex. Just the usual pre-flight madness."

As Seungjae neatly folded a jacket, his phone buzzed with a video call. It was his older brother, Jaehoon, the tech mogul with a friendly grin that mirrored Seungjae's. They chatted about the upcoming flight, the routine catch-up that happened every time Seungjae was on the move.

"So, little brother, ready to trade Big Ben's chimes for the hustle of Seoul?" Jaehoon teased, his eyes crinkling at the corners.

Seungjae chuckled, "More than ready. I miss the chaos of Seoul, you know?"

Jaehoon nodded, a

Please log in to read the full chapter