cheatsheet

⋆。‧₊˚ 𝒩-𝒱𝐸𝑅𝒮𝐸 ˚₊‧。⋆ // ​apply open
Please log in to read the full chapter

the story. set in early 2023, the beginning of the first semester of the year at chung-ang university. the story starts with seungjae wanting to overcome his burnout with a new experience/project. danbi comes up with the idea of creating n-verse. a 5 member male band and 5 member female band. they may have special coed units performances occasionally. the team as a whole will open a youtube channel named "n-verse". (note: the n-verse can be used refer to the combination of cosmos and nova members, but sometimes also seungjae and danbi considering their involvement to the youtube channel as a whole). n-verse is a youtube channel of cosmos and nova covering k-pop songs. this was how viewers started discovering their videos. they may also cover pop/other genre if suitable and depnd on song suggestions. in the future they may branch out to create their some of their original songs. they may release behind the scenes, vlogs, and fun content in between. 

 

in mid january, seungjae and danbi came up with the idea of making a band, they started figuring out the process needed set up a band (equipment, practice room, etc.). before the official recruitment began, they tried recruiting woojoo to make the band seem more credible, but he constantly rejected their offer. in mid ferurary, he finally agreed just a few days before seungjae and danbi officially opened up applications through sns, flyers, or word of mouth. the recruitment  + auditions ran from mid feb to early mar. the candidates sent in their audition video through email or performed their audition in person but the interview was mandatory to be in-person. the members were chosen in early march, they had a bit to time to get to know each other and get used to the band routines. at around mid march, they started practicing cover songs to be released the first week of april. 

 

n-verse will release 4 songs a week total, 2 for nova and 2 for cosmos. they will practice 2 weeks in advanced. each week is a new set of songs. i might chnage it to 1 song per band a week just because it might be too much. (likely that i won't talk about every song that they practice and perform). the channel was partially inspired by the youtube channel artbeat. it similar in system, in the way not all members are necessarily trying to be professional. it is a side thing, they to have put in time for. they all come from diverse majors, backgrounds, for some it could just be a hobby for others it a step towards their passion. also similar to artbeat, in the future they may recruit for new members. next year, the members prioritiy/life may change; some may be going to graduate school, getting a full-time job, moving, etc. they can leave or become a part-time member. (but that's if i get that far in the story).

basic. they are all univeristy student at a korean university so, their age range is 19 to 22; born in 2004 to 2001. freshmen = 2004,  sophomore = 2003, junior = 2002, senior = 2001. however, they may be a little older due to circumstances such as military enlistment, starting university later, taking gap year, etc. ideally, i would like them to not stray far from the age range. for ethnicity korean is preferred, but i am open to other asain ethnicity. there should good explanation of how they are studying at chung-ang university and they have to be fairly fluent at korean. any idol, actors, etc. with enough good quality photos can be used as fc. no racebending please. max age of fc being 3 years from your character's age.

background. they can have a simple background or a complicated one. whatever you want, it just has to make sense. 

college life. find the majors offered by chung-ang university here. they can be of any majors, doesn't have to be a music major. i love a variety, it would be fun to have one or two band members majoring in music. give me their week schedule of class and part time job if they work. in the list of the link i provided above, click on the homepage of the departments to find the curriculum with the course names for whichever year your applicant is in. some may not have it or diffcult to find. then, you can just state when they would take classes even without a name. below the schedule, tell me about they spend their free time. when do they do their homework/study. say when they are not in class or work, where are they usually found? are they chilling at home home, chatting at a coffee shop, or maybe out drinking with friends? they may meet the n-verse members on non-schedule days.

N-VERSE'S weekly schedule 

MON/WED : 6pm - 8pm  COSMOS band practice
TUE/THUR :  6pm - 8pm  NOVA band practice
SAT :  9:30am - 10:00am NOVA band practice; 10:10am - 10:40am COSMOS band practice; 12pm - 5pm cover videos filming/recording for both band's songs that week  *the filming order is interchangeable, there are breaks in between. after their filming they may film vlogs for their channel, free to leave, or hangout with the team. 

Please log in to read the full chapter