First day as a servant πŸ¦‹

A servant in a yukza’s palaceπŸ¦‹
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He left for work on his first day and tried to stay strong after he saw yeol crying, his brother hadn't been around anyone but him since his parents passed away so he was not used to new faces or anything but he left him with the new nanny.

Jeonghan tried focusing as the butler showed him around the mansion before leading him to the kitchen to cook breakfast with other chefs.

He greeted the chefs and he did a few test dishes to show them his skills, they were impressed, he's good at cooking and dishes taste so good.

He passed the exam and started cooking more dishes, he was having fun, his new job was more than he asked for, and everyone was nice here.


While serving breakfast on the dining table, all of the maids bowed to the headmaster who came over.

" Good morning master,." The man smiled there as he sat by the dining table and took a sip from the black coffee he always loved to take early.

" Good morning Mr.Kim, what is my schedule for today?!"

Jeonghan glances at the headmaster innocently as he places the dishes gently.

" Yes master, your schedule for today is.."

He continued to tell the man and while he fell the master noticed the newbie they hired last night.

" Aigoo, you're Jeonghan right ?!"

The pure lad flinched but he bowed.

" Yes master"Β 

The man smiled, " How did you find the place?!."Β 
Jeonghan's heart fluttered, couldn't believe how kind the headmaster was as he asked him this.

" I'm very comfortable master, I'm very grateful for such an opportunity, I will work hard." He said happily as he bowed, the man smiled as he continued eating.



πŸ¦‹πŸ©΅πŸ¦‹

After washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen, Jeonghan headed to his next chores, to the master's son, bathing him.

Is he a kid ?!

He frowned, went in and the maid gave him instructions.

" young master's suffering from a trauma when he was a kid, he almost drowned, so he hates the sound of water running or something like that, he tends to take showers only but recently he wanted to get over his panic attack, you'll be there to help him, so good luck."

She said and the lad's eyes widened, didn't know that the man went through this.

He clicked the bathroom door to find the man in the tub, relaxing.

So this is the son of the famous choi group ?!

" G-good morning master Seungcheol, I'm Jeonghan, I'm in charge of b--."

He was interrupted when the man talked.

" Shut up and come over ."

Jeonghan bites his lips.

He seems to be a very complicated and rude person.

He walked over and finally could see his face.

He looked at the handsome man in disbelief, at the sight of his perfect body and muscle, his shoulder big and broad.

He must be training a lot to get this body.

" Rub my back."

Jeonghan rolled his sleeves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter