New job and new place 🦋

A servant in a yukza’s palace🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the palace office room belonging to the headmaster, Jeonghan was looking at the man nervously while holding his little brother, " Yoon Jeonghan, You applied for this job and we accepted you for your good experience, but you never mentioned that you have a son?!"

The toddler in Jeonghan's arm looked cutely at the scary-looking man while on his blue butterfly-shaped pacifier.

" H-he's my brother."

He explained and the butler standing by the headmaster frowned.

" Hey show some respect, you're talking to the headmaster right now."

Jeongnan bowed there, " I-I'm very thankful for such an opportunity sir, but I'm willing to work while taking care of my brother, I-I have no one to take care of him recently but I will find someone."

The twenty-two years old lad saying emotionally, and the tough-looking scary yakuza headmaster looking at the cute toddler, that can make anyone squeal over his cuteness.

" Take him to his room and give him a schedule that suits him."

He told the butler, Jeonghan smiled brightly, pecked the toddler's cheek and the toddler giggled cutely.

The headmaster looked there as Jeonghan left after thanking him.

 

" Nah Yeolie~I can't believe that they accepted me," Jeonghan whispered to his little brother while his eyes teary. Can't believe this because he struggled to find a job while caring for his brother.

The butler is behind watching the lad.

" Goo~." 
Yeol, Jeonghan's brother said cutely as he tried to talk although he's just one year old.

" This is where you'll be staying, we'll see someone who stays with the kid while you work."

The butler said as he showed Jeonghan the room that had a bathroom, and a small kitchen, although it was so small it was a palace for the poor lad, he was so happy as he bowed to the man and the toddler exploring around cutely.

" Goo~."

The butler has left to do some work and told Jeonghan to unpack his things and stay here for tonight and tomorrow he'll start working as a servant in this huge traditional Japanese palace.

 

While Jeonghan unpacked happily as he sang, the baby was playing with his toys next to his older brother, " Yeolie~the salary is really good, I'm so happy, I-I can pay for your milk and diapers, also we have a place to stay without rent or anything."

Jeonghan murmured as his eyes teary.

 Everything happened in the blink of an eye, during his father's work trip, he got into an accident and his mom who was with his father as his assistant, passed away and left him with yeol, since that happened he didn't even have the time to got over his shock and panic attack cause he needed to take care of the poor baby.

Yeol was just five months old, he was so young.

Jeonghan sniffled and wiped his tears away.

He missed them so much, it has been so hard for him but he'll do anything to make yeol live well and he'll be in his parent's place.


*Knock*knock*
Jeonghan stood up and opened the door, looking at the butler from before.

" Here's your schedule, you have to wake up at 7:30 before the headmaster wakes, and prepare breakfast since you have experience in cooking, the headmaster has a son that dislikes all of these dishes so be careful not to make them, he has allergic to seafood, especially shrimp, so please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter