No Saint

Heaven In Devil's Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angeli/Shaina’s POV

 

Dream.

 

It can also be a medium to communicate to other angels that I could probably ask for help, but I don’t think this is what I was expecting before I fell asleep.

 

“Oh whoa, angel!” Kumaway sakin si Elijah. Hanggang sa panaginip ba naman ay guguluhin niya talaga ako!?!

 

“Bakit ka nandito sa panaginip ko?!” Reklamo ko sakanya. “Shouldn’t you be messing up with others dream and giving them nightmares?” I asked.

 

She grinned and I can’t help but roll my eyes. If she wasn’t in my dream, I could have been talking to an angel who would probably help me.

 

“Hey, bad angel.” Umiling-iling siya. “An angel is asking the devil to do sinful deeds.” She mocked and I just realized what I had said. That is really their job though. Devils can just interfere with people’s dreams unless that dream is under the protection of heaven. While angles can only interfere with the dreams of those people who are under their guardianship. In short, guardian angels lang ang pwedeng pumasok sa panaginip ng mga tao.

 

“Why are you even here Devil?!” I hissed. Sumeryoso naman ang mukha niya, lol moody.

 

“No Shaina.” Her voice is deep. “Why are you here?” She added which made me raise my brows. What is she talking about? 

 

“What?” I asked confused.

 

“You’re not dreaming Shaina. This is not your dream.” She said. “This is my dream Shaina, and I was really doing my nightly job until you came. You entered my dream and I just let you in, I thought you needed something.” She added.

 

I don’t have a dream? But that can’t be! I’m an angel, any time I want, I will always be dreaming. So, it’s not possible that I don’t have a dream.

 

“Don’t you remember anything? Hindi mo ba talaga maalala kung bakit at paano ka nahulog?” She asked and I just shrugged. “You should hurry finding your way back Shaina.” She added.

 

Lalo akong naguluhan. What is this?!?

 

“AHHHHHH!!” Mabilis akong napalingon sa kung saan man nanggaling ang ingay and I saw a boy that is being chased by a giant spider. Lalapit na sana ako don pero mabilis akong pinigilan ni Elijah.

 

“WHY?!?” I shouted at her. “That little kiddo over there needs our help!” I added and she burst out laughing! Annoying!!

 

“Yeah bro, should we help that lil’ kiddo over there?” She answered, mocking me.

 

“Elijah!!” I shouted and glared at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter