Changes

Heaven In Devil's Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gusto ko nang magsising nagkaroon ako ng pangalan para dito sa mundo ng mga tao.

 

"Shaina, sinabi mo para di na umasang may tayo pa sa huli." She sang something unfamiliar. Alright, she has incredible voice and it was not a lie when she said she is the 'hellish no-Saint Of Music', but I can't help but get irritated everytime she uses my newly given name in some lyrics!

 

"Could you stop, devil?!" Iritable kong sigaw.

 

"Nah-uh, bad angel." Tumatawang wika niya. "Shaina na shaina talaga, pag-ibig na alay sa iyo~." Kumanta siya ulit.

 

Ang ganda ng boses niya! Pero nakakainis yung kinakanta niya.

 

"Did you gave me name to irritate the whole out of me?!" I hissed.

 

Tumawa naman siya. "Angel is mad, you want to suffer in purgatory because of committing one of the deadly sins, wrath?" She asked and I just glared at her.

 

"You want me go to hell, do you?"

 

Tila naman nag-isip siya. Anong iniisip niya?! Why can't I read her mind! This devil.

 

"I think I want to go to heaven." She answered which surprised me. Is that why she's helping me?

 

Sumeryoso ang mukha ko, it is a good news. "It's not that too late, Elijah. You just have to do good deeds and when hell rejected you, you will be human. You just have to continue good deeds until you die then you'll surely be in heaven." I discussed.

 

Angels and devils are immortals, only human isn't. Humans always has two ways when they die, either hell or heaven. Death leads to eternal life. On the other hand, most of the devils are fallen angels, former Archangels that turned into devil and is fallen can't ever return to heaven. They have the most grave sin ever while once an angel is sent to human realm they tend to be vulnerable to commit sins as their white-colored wings turns to color gray. That will be the time they will be neutral, angels with gray-colored wings can either go back to heaven or fall to hell, depending to their attitude.

 

"Not that way, Shaina in the morning." She said as I frowned on the way she called me. "I'm talking about the other way to heaven." She added.

 

Other way? There is an other way to heaven? If that's the case then I can go back to heaven as well as tell Godfather about Elijah's will, if I am able to prove her goodness, her trial will be easier.

 

"What is the other way?" I asked curiously. I have never heard about that 'other way'.

 

"You know it angel." Sagot niya at itinaas baba ang kanyang kilay kasabay nang pagsilay nang nakakaloko niyang ngiti.

 

"I don't know, Father haven't told anything about that." I answered.

 

"My innocent Shaina! It's the people's way to go to heaven!" She answered.

 

PEOPLE HAS WAYS??!, "How?" I asked.

 

"They make love."

 

"They make lo- WHAT?! Ugh! You eted devil!" Naiinis akong pinaghahampas siya.

 

"Stop that angel I might drop you." So I stopped and glared at her, but she just laughed! "Hey angel, we're both in h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter