Goodnight, my Angel.

Heaven In Devil's Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a devil, Elijah usually smiles. Even though she has dark aura, I feel light with her. Humiga na ako sa kama habang nasa banyo pa siya at nagbibihis.

 

I still don't know why did I fell. If it is God's will, then what's my mission? I don't think I got a memo.

 

Tiningnan ko ang dibdib ko, that erted devil said my grew a little bigger but nothing has changed! I think it's not really my chest that changed. Ugh! This is not even my main problem for now.

 

I left a job in heaven. Those spiritual garlands, that contains people's prayer. Both heaven and hell has seven level, and my home is in the 7th level of heaven where we work on those garlands. That is also the place lead by the Archangel Patron Saint of Music, but the higher angel is out of picture.

 

I never had the chance to know or see him. Ang sabi nila inutusan siya ng Ama para sa isang mahirap na misyon, pero ayokong maniwala kasi simula pa lang ay hindi na namin siya nakilala at imposibleng hindi namin siya kilala sa pangalan man lang. Because of the loss of that certain Archangel I was appointed to lead the 7th level of heaven as for being the Angel of Music, Angeli Musèi, my angelic name.

 

"Ah, deep thoughts angel?"

 

Napatingin ako sa gilid ko nang makita doon si Elijah na nakapangtulog na. It also bothers me why she is helping me. I mean, the moment she saw me in that scary place she should have took me and bring me to hell.

 

But she also said that if she wants me in hell she will make me do grave sins that I wouldn't be forgiven.

 

What a devil—

 

"Thank you, devil."

 

"I'm Elijah." Ito na naman ba kami? Ugh. Inirapan ko na lang siya.

 

"Thank you Elijah." I said. I can't help but obey, this devil is trying my purity!

 

Hindi na siya nagsalita pa at naupo sa tabi ko. Don't tell me na magkatabi kaming matutulog?!

 

"Bakit ka nandyan?!" Hiyaw ko.

 

"Kasi kama ko 'to?" Pamimilosopo niya kaya naman sinamaan ko lang siya ng tingin at tumawa naman siya ng malakas! She's really good at testing my patience.

 

"We can't sleep in the same bed, devil. We need to protect our purity!" I complained and she laughed harder!

 

"You're telling the devil to protect her purity? Seriously, angel?" She grinned and I just frowned.

 

I always forgets our differences. We are in different world, there is an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter