Chapter 2 - Your Name is Rachel Yoo

My Dying Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How could she fall off a bridge? How would that even be humanly possible to trip over that high railing?" A woman's muffled voice shouted. 

"Lee Esther-ssi, though there weren't any witnesses, others believed she was pushed into the water. Maybe Rachel was involved in some-," Another muffled voice of a man responded. 

"M-My d-daughter would never get herself into that type of thing! You were her doctor since she was a baby! Have you met her? S-she's- she's happy and vibrant and wouldn't dare associate with things that would get her into trouble!" The woman, who was now known as Esther, choked out. Shielding her emotions with her loud yells. 

When Lee Eun-oh opened her eyes, it was painfully bright. 

"I-I'm alive."

She could hear the muffled argument between a man and a woman through the door. She could only guess that it was her friends. 

Yet their voices sounded unfamiliar. 

Maybe it was just because she had just woken up. 

But Park Jae-won...

Was he alive?

Did-

Did he find out that she wasn't Yoon Seon-a?

Lee Eun-oh groaned as she attempted to sit up. 

It was painful. 

But what could she expect after surviving such monstrous waves? 

She was just thankful she was alive.

Once she saw Park Jae-won, she would tell him.

Tell him who she was. 

Live her life as her but also as Yoon Seon-a. 

She would be liberated and free, and not worry about stupid things. 

Instead of wasting her breath on meaningless presentations, she would work as a part-timer, maybe even own Ra Ra's Ramyeon restaurant.

And she would travel as well. To Africa, to Europe, to anywhere she wished she to go. 

She owed that to herself after surviving. 

Looking around the hospital room, Eun-oh's eyebrows furrowed. 

Everything was so... spacious and neat. 

This must've been those types of hospital rooms for VIP patients. 

Park Jae-won must be loa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter