fin

I'm drunk, I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the weekend. Winter and Karina are inside their cozy shared apartment, cuddling on the couch while watching their favorite romantic comedy movie. Watching movies has become their routine every night before going to bed, young people might call it “baby time.” 

 

This is to ensure that the passion and spark in their relationship doesn’t fade as Winter and Karina have taxing jobs, being an accountant and a manager, respectively.

 

It is rather quite a chilly night and they are sharing a blanket to keep themselves warm. It is like any other night, the difference is that they have been drinking. 

 

Bottles of soju on the center table, as they drink after a long week of work, enjoying the tranquility away from their busy lives.

 

They clinked their soju glasses together, savoring the moment. As the night wore on, they continued to sip and talk, sharing stories about their week and planning their future dreams. The busy streets of Seoul serve as background noise and lights casting flickering shadows on the walls.

 

At some point, Winter began to feel the effects of the alcohol. Being the lightweight that she is, her words became slurred, and her laughter became more carefree. Winter’s face is so red and she has been giggling every now and then and laughed out loud in a high-pitched tone.

 

Karina finds it amusing how adorable her wife is. It was endearing to see how true, raw, and vulnerable Winter is.

 

Winter leaned into Karina, resting her head on her shoulder. Karina then tightened the tender embrace as she savored the feeling of warmth and happiness.

 

Amidst the night's intoxicated haze, Winter summoned the courage to voice her feelings, her words, a gentle caress upon Karina's ear. "I’m drunk, I love you," she whispered, the words dripping with the sincerity of her heart.

 

Karina immediately responded by kissing Winter's forehead, her heart overflowing with love as she replied. "I love you too, Winter. More than you will ever know."

 

As the evening progressed, Winter's eyelids grew heavy, and she struggled to keep her eyes open. Slowly, Winter is in her intoxicated state. Karina, ever attuned to her wife's needs, observed her drowsiness with a soft chuckle, her voice a soothing lullaby. 

 

"It looks like someone's had a bit too much to drink," Karina teased.

 

Winter giggled, her eyes half-closed could only manage a playful response. "Maybe just a little." 

 

Her fingers showed what she considered just a little which was charming.

 

“You just can’t drink alcohol, love.” Karina continued to tease the younger woman.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter