== Two ==

Looking Back

 placed the glass of milk down the table, I looke around my house, Mom’s asleep I guess, the television is turned off and everything is quiet, I guess I just have to wait for my little brother.

 

I decide to go to the attic again, I open the small cabinet under the sink, I’m pretty sure here is where my little brother keeps the flashlight.

 

When my eyes catch the red flashlight, I immediately grab it and check if it has batteries. Luckily, it still lights up.

 

I male my way up the attic with the flashlight in my hand. When I reach the attic, I open the door then climb up, you have to open the door from above then climb the ladder to get to our attic.

 

I open the chest where I kept my diary. To me it was surprisingly interesting, my past is interesting... what...

 

I take the old diary then close the chest; I sit on the chest and hold the flashlight with my left hand, pointing at the diary. I open it to the page where I’m going to read next.

 

I saw that I skipped days, it skipped 4 days, making it Saturday? I think?

 

I starte reading....

 

 

Dear Diary,

Today, I woke up very early because I promised Onew that I will go with him in his audition with SM Entertainment. I heard that it was going to be some sort of academy? I don’t really know its meaning but I hope Onew will still study with me.

 

I went to our meeting place 5 minutes before the time he told me to go, but I already saw him, sitting by the fountain, dressed in black shirt and casual jeans.

 

After we met, we talked for a few minutes then he said that he will take me on breakfast, I agreed with him since I haven’t eaten breakfast yet.

 

We went and ate at the nearby cafe, just a few steps away from the fountain where we met. As we ate, we talked more; I found out that his birthday was on December14th. And then after that, we rode the bus to the audition area.

 

I can see that he was very nervous, he kept on fiddling with his bracelet and kept in fixing his hair, he frequently took deep breaths. I tried to make him stop by placing my hand over his that was on his lap. I said that he should calm down, everything will go smoothly.

 

He told me that this was his first time auditioning; he never really had the guts to audition before because he said that he was chubby and wasn’t good looking. I laughed at him and said that he was very good looking.

 

He shyly smiled at me; I felt that he became less nervous because he stopped fiddling with his bracelet or playing with his fingers. He quietly practiced by himself.

 

After half an hour, we arrived to our destination. I pulled Onew out of the bus, I was excited for him but I felt his hands were cold.

 

I gave him the warmest smile I could give, and then I said words of encouragement to Onew. We went inside and then he filled up some forms and stuffs, since I can’t come inside with him, I waited outside, but not outside the building, inside the building where he started filling up the form, he was just led to some other room with other auditionees.

 

Minutes passed, still Onew isn’t coming out of the room.

 

I was hoping he did well when he came out with a bright smile in his face. He went to me and held both of my hands.

 

He said that he got positive reactions from the judges, and also said that they’ll call him once he got accepted.

 

I stood up and gave him a congratulating hug. I told him that I am happy and proud of him.

 

We went back to the fountain and bought some ice cream. We walked to the park and talked about things, he told me that I was his first friend who’s a girl, I am quite flattered about that.

 

But soon, it was time for him to go back home, I nodded at him. We separated our ways, I went home exactly when I finished the ice cream Onew bought for me.

 

And then, I found my little brother in the living room, doing his homework. I decided that I should help him.

 

 

I place the bookmark on the next page. I close the diary and place it back in the chest again. I make my way back downstairs.

 

Then I hear my brother knocking at the door, I open it and saw him with a pink light-stick, and a banner saying ‘Girls’ Generation’

 

My brother is an avid supporter of the 9-membered girl group, Girls’ Generation, which I believe is under the same label as Onew.

 

“Noona! It was so fun!” He says and sits down the couch immediately. I tell him to remove his shoes first; our maid just cleaned the floor.

 

“Yeah, I know, I shall sleep now okay? Lock the door when you go up.” I tell him and go up my room.

 

I’m not a fan of SHINee, it is the name of Onew’s band, it was a smart name for me, mixing ‘shine’ and ‘ee’ meaning, receiver of shine.

 

I take my Ipod from the nightstand and my earphones; I plug it in my ear as I jump into my bed, finally, sleep.

 

I slept as I listen to Onew’s ‘The Name that I loved'

 

 

 


 

I'm having so much fun writing this >:D Comments? 
Placed an old poster here too ^^;;