Muggle Wealth and Personalized Ritual

Voldemort & Harry Potter Dead ?

At the age of 39 Ash was completely bedridden and can't do anything without others help and even with his extraordinary wealth and influence they were not able to treat Ash, so the bedridden ash was only able to control the business through his father who was the front man.

 

Finally, when he was entering as a top players who control the world from the Dark, his body must have given up because the last thing he remembered was his aged father Mr. Brook updating him about the latest business improvements and he went to sleep and then he woke up as Harry Potter. 

 

The One's influence in the muggle world has taken root into various countries and also into various governments and it took five years to achieve it but the same could not be achieved in the Magic worlds as it takes lots of time and effort because the magic world is complicated.

 

Harry's dream is to rule the world form the Dark like those big guys in his previous world, so he will recreate SHADOW and he will take it all for himself and that's his Life goal, because the weak will get stepped on by the strong, so he was more than happy to be the strong one rather than the weak one 

 

In the current Hp world, taking over the muggle world was not that hard because it's still back dated compared the time he was in business and crime wars in the modern world, so with his skill he controls almost 7 percent of the world economy in the muggle world right now and it is growing as time passes, but his influence in the Wizarding world has just started to take root so he has a lot work to do to achieve his dream 

 

Harry turned around from the window as he heard a pop sound and Rook handed 4 files to his master who started to go through them immediately.

 

As he was reading the reports he asked "Has the ingredients arrived to the secret basement Rook?" 

 

"Yes Master, everything was precured and gathered in the Potter Mansion secret Basement, Master"

 

"The ritual will be done tomorrow so be prepared," said Harry.

 

"Master, Rituals are very dangerous and the one you are going to perform is never been heard before" Rook asked with a concerned face

 

"Its fine Rook, I have complete confidence with my designed ritual so don't worry too much" said Harry without moving his eyes from the documents he was reading.

 

"Rook, understands Master" answered Rook with a complicated gaze and stood in the corner waiting for his master's next command

 

Potter mansion has a secret basement which can also be called as Peverell Basement and even Dumbledore has no knowledge about it because, it a secret sworn by the Potter family Head and only the head of the family and the head house elf can access it.

 

This knowledge about the basement cannot be shared with to others. When James Potter died it knowledge automatically came to his mind because Harry was the current Potter family Head even though he was under aged.

 

The secret basement was nothing but few empty rooms with a huge hall but in one of the room it contained Potters or in other words Peverell, the ancestors of the Potter's library which contained unique and rare knowledge that has been accumulated over the years

 

Wizards study rituals and perform them to reach their required result and pure blood families have their own Rituals that where improved with many generations of study, resources and sacrifice so they are not available for the others except for their one family descendants.

 

Harry spent most of his years studying theoretical magic and without going through his first magic maturity his reserves are very small and it wasn't even improving even if he kept using it so harry only performed very basic wandless spell for his convenience

 

It fair to say that Harry was currently one of the best minds of the magical world in the current century based on his theoretical knowledge and he knew how much magic reserve is important, so for the past six years he has been structuring a new ritual step by step which was personalized for him and will give his magic, body and mind a huge upgrade.

 

It wasn't possible to create a ritual like the one Harry is going to perform on himself without in-depth knowledge but with Voldemort knowledge and his own knowledge.

 

Voldemort studied all the private knowledge from the pureblood families who were under his control like Black family and Malfoy family and other pure blood families and with it Harry was able was possible to create a new ritual

 

With Harry's own Potter family's private library in the secret basement and the books he had purchased from both legal and illegal sourced by spending huge amount of gold in these six years it is fair to say that the potter library can compete with few pureblood family's libraries together after it got regularly updated with new books from many sources and the place it shines was not in quantity but the quality of the knowledge.

 

The ritual research and construction took huge amount of wealth and it was only possible because of income from the muggle world.  Reading the report completely Harry used magic to place the files in the open cabinet and hand some dinner and went to sleep early because tomorrow was an important day.

 

He has to complete the ritual before the Hagrid come, to take him shopping for school supplies.

 

End

Kindly support my work guys,

With your support i'll be able to write faster.