Pain from the Past defines Me

Voldemort & Harry Potter Dead ?

Harry was a genius in his previous life so he wanted to see how far can he go on his own. Harry used wandless magic contacted a house elf of the Noble Potter Family and from then on it was a piece of cake to take over Dursley's house when he was two years old. Even though he knew the Dursley's where bad people he didn't make them suffer too much.

 

He made sure that the Dursley's maintained cruel treatment towards Harry when he was outside with the Dursley's but it was nothing but an act to not alert Dumbledore. When they are in the house it's like they didn't know a boy named Harry Potter lives with them because of magic and he doesn't leave his room through normal way and use House elves to travel around.

 

In the 3-bedroom Dursley's house Harry stays in the first-floor bedroom and attends normal muggle school so that Dumbledore didn't get suspicious. Looking outside the widow Harry was thinking about how he spent the past few years, planning in the muggle world and implementing his plan for the future of both Muggle world and Wizarding world.

 

Harry was a genius with a typical villain type lifestyle by the end of his previous life, but even so he wasn't able leave his house because of medical reasons so in this life he plans to experience everything by himself with his own magic journey 

 

"Rook" Harry called and with a small popping sound the house elf named Rook who is a loyal head house elf of the potter family. It was him who answered his call 

 

"Yes Master"

"Get me the latest summary reports from Max and Eve"

"Understood Master" With a pop Rook left to complete his tasks.

 

Max full name is Max Stone, who takes care of all his business in the muggle world. Harry started many businesses with his skills with the help of the funds from the potter manor secret basement. Harry found Max with the help of his house elf, Max was a muggle born wizard who didn't have any scope in the wizarding world because of his average marks and was unable to get a job in the muggle world also so Harry contacted him through his Rook and made him sign a powerful magic contract which stated that he will always be loyal to Harry and in return Harry made him chairman of the company he created and used him as a front to manage his Muggle Business. 

 

Eve full name is Eve Knight and she is a ware wolf, hiding her identity from the world and she had a hard life from childhood and desperately searched for a stable life and Rook contacted her on behalf of Harry and she signed the magic contract and came under Harry's employment.

She has been under the employment of Harry for the past one year and she manages all the 3 business of Harry's in the magic world. Harry owns a luxurious medium size pub and a small potions shop in Diagon alley and an antique shop in Knockturn Alley to buy and sell illegal items on a small scale

 

Harry started his muggle business when he was 5 years old with the help of Rook and right now it has become an empire in the muggle world which branched into different important fields in the muggle world. This was nothing compared to his previous life achievement.

 

Max provides funds to Eve to expand her business and her influence in the magic world under Harry's orders. Max and Eve are Harry's right and left hand and they are extremely loyal but the important detail is that both Max and Eve have never seen Harry and only know him as The One and Harry only contacts them through Rook.

 

In his previous he was an orphan ad he was adopted by Mr. Brook White and Mrs. Daisy White.His adopted father was a business man and his adopted mother was a house wife and they lived happily but when Ash was 10 years old, he was diagnosed with a rare disease which further worsen his condition as he grew up. Even then they took care of him like their own son and he was very talented so they home schooled him by hiring various tutors in all the subjects he was interested in cultivating his mind.

 

He created few strategies and was able to help his father Mr. Brook to make his business 10 time bigger within few short years but tragedy struck again when he and his mother where kidnapped because of their success and it rubbed the wrong people so they decided to teach Mr. Brook a lesson by killing his mother but they didn't do anything to him because he was already in crippler state so they left him next to Mrs. Brook who was lying on her own pool of blood. 

 

Mr. Brook was devasted and decided to wrap up his business and take Ash and live in some other country but Ash refused because the scene of his mother lying dead on her own blood changed him and he began his plan of revenge. It took another 15 years to reach their much-deserved revenge by completely destroying those who were involved in his mother's murder by using the organization SHADOW which was created and controlled by Ash.

End

Kindly support my work guys,

With your support i'll be able to write faster.