Death of Harry Potter and Voldemort - 2

Voldemort & Harry Potter Dead ?

All this happened without Ash's awareness because his consciousness was asleep when all this happened so he wasn't even a little bothered that he consumed the stories main Hero and Villain of the story because he has done much worst in his previous life.

 

Because of this, All of Voldemort's memories, knowledge, and rare bloodline skills are in his hands. After analyzing all this, Ash decided to reach his unfulfilled goals from his previous life in this second opportunity as Harry Potter and recreate SHADOW.

 

(Ash White will be referred as Harry and Harry Potter will be referred as Harry Potter)

 

Summer Holidays of 1991

 

It was a beautiful day with pleasant weather and in 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging and inside a three-bedroom suburban cul-de-sac house, A very handsome young man with mystical green eyes and black medium length hair was casually sitting on the study table inside the first-floor room and was reading a letter on one hand while sipping tea on the other with a slight smirk on his lips.

 

The room had a simple and elegant design within the minimal space available inside the room. There was a single bed with few carvings for decoration on it, a wardrobe for his clothes, a study table along with an open cabinet full of files arranged in different color orders.

The young man was dressed in white shirt and black pants with only socks which maybe simple but looked good because of the young man.

It was none other than Harry who was reading the letter of acceptance from Hogwarts.

It had his name and address on it along with a waxed seal of Hogwarts symbol on it and he just received it through an Owl 

 

(Page 1)

 

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

 

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards

 

Dear Mr. Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a 

list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

 

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

 

(Page 2)

 

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

UNIFORM

 

First-year students will require:

1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)

2. One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear

3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)

4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)

 

Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

 

COURSE BOOKS

All students should have a copy of each of the following:

 

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)

by Miranda Goshawk

 

A History of Magic

by Bathilda Bagshot

 

Magical Theory

by Adalbert Waffling

 

A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration

by Emeric Switch

 

One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi

by Phyllida Spore

 

Magical Drafts and Potions

by Arsenius Jigger

 

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

by Newt Scamander

 

The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection

by Quentin Trimble

 

 

(Page 3)

 

OTHER EQUIPMENT

 

1 wand

1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)

1 set glass or crystal phials

1 telescope

1 set brass scales

 

Students may also bring, if they desire, an owl OR a cat OR a toad.

 

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS

 

ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK

 

Yours sincerely,

Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus

Chief Attendant of Witchcraft Provisions

 

Placing the Letter and the tea cup on the table Harry walked next to the window looking outside. Unlike the original Harry Potter who lived a miserable life in is Aunt and Uncle's house due to constant abuse, but this Harry didn't face any because when he was one year old, he was able to use wand less magic.

 

Harry knew that his magical powers were increasing at an alarming rate from the moment he woke up in front of Dursley's door step and the reason for that was because of what was inside his soul.

End 

Kindly support my work guys,

With your support i'll be able to write faster.