explaination

I'm in love with a half vampire

G.O’s POV:
Before he got captured

I ran to help ~~~ with the portals. I went into town but strangely it was empty, real empty.

*Something’s wrong* I thought as walked in the street.

“Long time no see G.O.,” a very familiar voice said. I quickly turned around and realized this was a trap. A line of werewolf stood there blocking my path. I turned back around, sure thing there’s another line of werewolf.

“Who are you?” I asked, he laughed like I’m a circus freak entertaining him.

“SHINee’s Minho.” The reddish brown furred werewolf said, his eyes piercing hole through me.

“Oh it’s you puppy.” I said I’m welcoming back an old friend.

“Yah, I’m not a puppy and I’m not your friend so don’t act like I am!” he or it growled at me.

“Be a good puppy and leave here.” I told him. The wolves all growled at me.

“No, actually we are going to take someone with us.” Minho said.

“Is it the princess?” he nodded his wolf head.

“You are not taking the princess.” I told him.

“Why, you have feelings for her or what? Or do you have feelings for the human girl?” He sneered at me.
*Does he not know ~~~ is the princess? *

“Why you have feelings for one of them?” I asked back.

“~~~? Yes, beautiful girl indeed. I admit I have feelings for her.” He said, with a disgusting dreamy voice.

*Ewww, I hope I don’t sound like that. *

“To bad she’s mine.” I said back to him.

“Well then I’m taking the princess with me. Master want’s to see her.” He said.

*What does that old man want? *

“To end the vampire kingdom.” He replied as if he read my mine.

“If you’re trying to the princess then you have to go threw me.”

“Fine. Wolfs attack.” He said calmly. Before I knew it I was attacked by a pack of wolfs. I knocked one down to the ground but then one bit my leg. Then one got my arm. Imagine wolf’s sharp teeth made out of sliver sticking into a vampire’s skin, that is hell.

“AH!” as one werewolf paw slap me across the face.

“Enough, we need a trade. I think the princess will be able to give her life for his.” Minho smirked.

“P-puppy, the princess would not.” I said for the last time as I pass out.

------------------------

My eyes slightly open, ~~~ standing there with a dagger above her chest.

*DON’T! *

A werewolf’s paw hit the back of my head and knocked me out again.

------------------------

I woke up and found myself on ~~~’s bed again.

*Was that a dream or what? * I thought until I looked at myself in the mirror, my face was beat up and my arm and leg had bite marks on there.

*Guess not*

I turned and saw ~~~ sleeping but her expression looked like she’s in pain.

*If she hadn’t met me, she probably won’t be in pain right now. * I thought as I look at ~~~ suffering expression. I kissed her forehead. Her eyebrows eased.

*~~~, When you wake up, you’ll find a world that no one knew any of this existed. * I got up from the bed and quickly got Jiyeon and Mir.

Jiyeon didn’t want to leave so did Mir, but I told them if we don’t leave who know what kind of danger I would bring ~~~ in again. They all reluctantly got out of the house. We quickly jumped and ran.

“Where are we going?” Jiyeon asked.

“Back to the kingdom.” I told them, Mir stopped short and looked at me.

“Were you back there where ~~~’s trying to stop the blood lusts?” he asked slowly. I nodded.

“Uh, did you hear something?” he asked nervously.

“What was I supposed to hear something?” I asked him.

“Ani, let’s just go back.” He said.

*Something’s up with him. *

“I need you all to do something. Destroy all electronics that ~~~ can contract you with.” I told them and they did what I said. Then I teleport them back to the kingdom.

-------------------------

“AHHHH!” I scream as the empathy link started to hurt again.

“G.O!” Jiyeon came to me and try to heal me with blood but it didn’t work.

“I think his empathy link is ~~~, she sense things wrong with the world she’s living in.” Mir said.

“Yeah, I changed everything, I brought back Joon, Key, and her mom.” Mir and Jiyeon’s eyes got wide.

“H-how?” they stutter together.

“after ~~~ claim as princess, the necklace became more powerful than before.” I told them.

“I even erase Minho’s memory too, he didn’t expect a thing.” I told them.

“you mean the dog?” Jiyeon’s said as if she ate something disgusting.

“yeah, I call him puppy.” I said then the pain kicked in again.

“M-MORE B-BLOOD!!” I gripped on to a chair.

They all ran to get more AB blood.

*I need to end this too. ~~~ won’t remember me anymore after this visit.*

 


hehehe sorry if the past chap. confused you

I’m a bad at expression things with words

Huhuhuhuhu TTOTT