De-ja-vu

I'm in love with a half vampire

 

“UMMA! WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP FOR SCHOOL!” I screamed as I look at the clock I didn’t have time to do my makeup.

“I thought you said you didn’t feel well yesterday.” She said as she poked her head in room.

“I didn’t say anything.” I said confused.

“Sure, just get ready for school and help out the new the neighbor too.”

“New neighbor? Can we go visit him or her?”

“He came over yesterday.”

“He did?” she nodded with an eyebrow up.

I tilted my head and walked out the house.

*New neighbor? Yesterday?*

“Hey there.” A voiced sound sooo familiar but I can’t make out who it belong to. I turned around and saw a browned hair guy.

“Annyeong, I’m Mir.” He said.

“Oh, you’re the new neighbor. I’m ~~~.” I said.

“Your wearing my school uniform does that mean we are going to be in the same school?”

“Duh, I can’t go somewhere else with a different school uniform.” I said, he chuckled and puts his hand over my shoulder.

“Sorry but we just met. Please get your hand off my shoulder.” I said coldly at him.

“Awww, but you let me hug you before.” He said then his eyes widened.

“What? This is the first time I met you.” I said looking him hard in the eye.

“Uh..um..I, I need to go to school before the gate closes.” He hurried off.

*something’s up with my life*

school

“Kyaaa, he’s so cute!” the girls started squealing over Mir the weird new boy.

“here comes the queen~!” the boys shouted as I walked into school.

“Whoa she’s prettier with or without her makeup” “my beautiful queen” I turned around and get them a smile.

There was a lot of ear piercing screams from the fan boys.

*why do I feel lonely? I feel like there’s some one that should be next to me.* I thought as three shadows form in my head.

class

“Class we have a new student transferred from…” the teacher looked at Mir and gave a sorry look that said ‘I forgot where your from’.

“Transylvania. Had a mini vacation there.” Mir said to the class.

The class oohed and ahhed.

“is there really vampires?” that did a little click to my head.

“well at nights or dark places you probably feel something.” Mir said.

*was that suppoed to be a joke or was he serious? Why does this all feel like a de-ja-vu?*