New Neighbor again

I'm in love with a half vampire

Your POV:

I walked home confused about everything. How is umma alive when she was killed by a vampire? How was Joon alive when he was killed by a hunter? And why doesn't they remember anything? How is Key alive? Where's G.O? Where's Jiyeon? Where's Mir? And why doesn't that softie remember me? I was confused by all these questions I didn't realized that it was already late afternoon.

"Oh yeah, new neighbor. Please let it be G.O." I begged to myself hoping it was him. I quickly ran home and saw my mom already had guests over.

"~~~-ah, this is our new neighbor, Lee Byunghee." Umma said. My eyes idmitally looked up. Yes it was him it was G.O he looked the same as before. But something tells me he's not the G.O he used to be.

"Annyeonghasyo, Lee Byunghee-imida." he bowed politely. The Lee Byunghee I know would not bow to me or anyone at all.

"Do you go by anything else?" I asked him. He looked at me confused.

"No, I only go by Byunghee." he said.

*his not the Byunghee. He's not my Byunghee.* I thought.

Umma and him talked about stuff, he was the new transfer student. But he's not G.O, he's a complete stranger that just looks like Byunghee, and has the same name. That's how I comforted myselft. Somehow after this Byunghee showed up, I feel like all the past was just a dream, a very long dream.

"Annyeong Byunghee-ssi, come over and visit next time." Umma told him, he nodded. He looked at me and whispered, "Princess ~~~, I'm very sorry for all this."

My eyes suddenly opened real big. Is he the Byunghee, my Byunghee? I was into that question.

"G.O?" I whispered quietly with teary eyes.

"Mianhae." he said and touch my forehead with his index finger. I felt dizzy and sleepy all of a sudden.

*Wae?! Why do you have to leave me! WAE!* I wanted to shout at him so much but when I touch the ground, I was knocked out. Everything went black.

______________________________________

"Yah ~~~, wake up you lazy ." Umma rocked the bed trying to wake me up.

"Five more minute, umma." I mubled and went back to sleep.

"Aish." she slapped my and left my room.

______________________________________

"Umma, was I all asleep yesterday?" I asked.

"What? You were at school trying to trick the principle that you were sick. And we had a guest over. He's going to be our new neighbor and your new classmate." She said.

"Really? I don't remember all that." I scratched my head.

"I guess you have a short term memorle lost. I'm old and I remember everything." She said.

"Yah, I really must zoned out when that happened yesterday." I said.

"No, not really. He told you something and your eye just got big, I mean real big." she said as she try to open her eyes more.

"Umma, I don't remember at all."  I said lowly.

"Hum, you said something?" she asked.

"Oh, ainyo. I'm going back to my room."

"Hec hem. Young lady don't you remember it's time to go to school?" She cleared .

"Umma, I'm tired. Like you said, I was all out yesterday and I was sick, can I have another day off?" I did my puppy eyes on her.

"Fine, but tomorrow school, arraso."

“Nae arraso."

*I don't even know what happen yesterday.*