โœฐ ใ€€๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š.

๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐š:๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ณ๐™ดใ€€โœฐใ€€๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™บ ๐™ด๐š—๐š'๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š˜-๐™ด๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐šใ€€โœฐใ€€๐™ฐ๐š™๐š™๐š•๐šข ๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—!
R8W4XJi.png
X
ย 
ย 
CO
NT
RA
CT
CO
NT
RA
CT
X
ย 
ย 
BASICS Faceclaims can be from anywhere: idols, actresses, influencers, etc... as long as they have numerous HQ pictures and gifs. The age ranges are from 1998-2004, and the nationality and ethnicity can be from anywhere, but please, try not racebending to the best of your ability. For languages, the max is 6 but they can be fluent in 3 languages. I would prefer the members to have at least a basic knowledge in Korean before coming to Korea. As for style, pictures and words are both encouraged.

PERSONA Moving onto the personality, 4 positives traits, 2 neutral traits, 4 negative traits. Please give me a wide range of personalities, I don't want the group to all be introverted with one extrovert and vice versa. As per usual, no Mary or Gary Sues, and please expand on the traits. At least 2-4 paragraphs in the background. You don't have to write every detail about them, just the major life points. Please put trigger warnings if necessary. At least 6 bullet points for each trivia except hobbies, habits, fears, talents, and SNS; feel free to go crazy on the trivia, the more the merrier!

RELATIONS For relationships, only add the ones who you feel like are important for their story. Please include STAR:CODE in their relations! Love interests are optional, but you can have idols, actors, others, and OCs for them, and LGBTQ+ love interests are absolutely welcome. The can be anything that is legal and believable. Similar to personality, please give me both positives and negatives. The rest like history, status, and ending is pretty simple.

BAND In early 2021, MIK Entertainment decided to go ahead on a band project and started to seek out potential members for the soon to be STAR:CODE. The minimum amount of time they can be at MIK is a month, but theyโ€™re welcome to have been at another company before.
ย 
CODEย โœฐย TURN-IN
X
ย 
ย 
hoUAlsP.png
X
ย 
ย 
OTHER Please tag your apps as starcodeย and mikent! You may apply as many times as you want, this time I donโ€™t have a member limit. There is a chance for the non-chosen applicants to be in M:RAGE, just not as prominent in the main band.
While itโ€™s not the "image" of STAR:CODE, your character can still have an unconventional quality, like the members of Razzle Dazzle, but unlike the girl group, it wonโ€™t be a main thing overall. psswrd is a fandom name suggestion, linked to a debut song suggestion for STAR:CODE.
One last thing: the pandemic will not exist in the MIK-Verse, so donโ€™t worry about the timelines, especially early on.


POINTS Will update later. Including Harper, Sara, Bowen, and the Razzle Dazzle members within your app.

TAKEN There is a handful of taken things within the MIK-Verse, so here is the masterlist of taken things.
ใ€€โœฐ Harper ๏ธฒ Weki Meki's Elly for faceclaim, Baek Yerin for vocal and variety twin, Ayo Edebiri for love interest faceclaim.
ใ€€โœฐ Saraย ๏ธฒย Le Sserafim's Yunjinย for faceclaim and variety twin, Rolling Quartz' Areum for bass twin, and she is open for a love interest.
ใ€€โœฐ Bowenย ๏ธฒ NEX7's Justin Huang for faceclaim, Day6's Dowoon for drum twin, Seventeen's The8 for variety twin, and he is open for a love interest.
X
ย 
ย 
Sj6vz9a.png
HD1j6Il.png
IJYabjX.png