Red force lab

Who win the battle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suhø found himself waking up. What the wonderland is this? Why we in basement not healing room? He looks on his right junmyeon unconscious. Suhø suddenly cannot move his body. What jellyfish right now. Junmyeon wake up and he cannot move neither.

Red force said woah woah woah. Look at this we got key not only one but two. Hahaha this is more fun than i expected. Suhø said what do you mean two keys. Only junmyeon available to open tree of life. Red force said you wrong my dear. You are junmyeon's clone so it's make you can open tree of life too. Suhø why you need two when one key can already open it up? Red force because it more fun to see your members sad face when they found out you guys will get sacrifice in the end. Hahaha. Guards take them into injection room. Guards yes ma'am. Junmyeon don't touch me. Ugh try to fight back but didn't work. Suhø jellyfish why my eyes see blurring views. Both of them unconscious.

Exo ready fight when x-exo show up in front of their warehouse they explained why they here and asking for help that it. Exo agreed but in one condition they can have their leader back. X-exo just nod as an agreement.

Red force inject both suhø and junmyeon with red liquid to open tree of life. Both of them scream of top of their lung until you can't hear no more. Operation success 100%. Red force said good boys. You guys make this process easier than usual in the past. Now both of you sleep thigh. Both of them didn't have energy left so they sl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter