Minseok and kyungsoo are back

Who win the battle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo hideout 

Beakhyun practices by himself with his sword. Chanyeol almost burn yixing garden. Yixing yaaaaa control your power don't burn my garden. Chanyeol ohh sorry yixing hyung. (chanyeol practice room near yixing garden). JONGIN and sehun sleep in the corner since they tired play video games until 5 in the morning while jongdae try to came out new strategy for chess. They got tired went to kitchen to get something to eat suddenly they saw two person in the kitchen. They surprised minseok and kyungsoo already back from their mission. They went to congrat them. Kyungsoo where junmyeon hyung?? Minseok iyaah where is he now i don't see him at all?? JONGIN, beakhyun, chanyeol, chen, yixing and sehun froze and look at each other. Minseok and kyungsoo give them question look. Just stop beating around the bush and tell us the problem. Beakhyun well we might have a problem a big one actually to solve. Chanyeol they got junmyeon hyung. Who's they?? Sehun and JONGIN enemy x-exo. Whatt hhhow that's happened?  Jongdae We just got message junmyeon fall into enemy trap. Kyungsoo guys we need to think a strategy now. JONGIN but kyungsoo hyung we all hungry because we skip breakfast to practice you know. Minseok ok we need to eat first then we have meeting after okay. Everyone okay minseok hyung.

After they ate

Kyungsoo and chanyeol cooked a delicious meal while others cleaned the table or did dishes. They went to living room to talk strategy to win junmyeon back( kyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter