Man Up!

Going Crazy

Zico arrived in his appartment and threw his stuff everywhere. Zico's parent's always go out of the country for business purposes and his brother lives with his friends since he's now a trainee. It's alright for him, though. He's used to being left alone and to fend for himself.

He quickly ran to the nearest mirror and admired himself. "Woo Jiho, you ladies man." He smiled and did various poses. He took his phone out of his pocket and smiled even wider. "I have her number. I have her number. I actually have Jeon Hyosung's number!" He happily yelled in his mind as he gripped onto his phone with both of his hands.

"Should I text her now? What about call her? No, that would be pretty creepy. She'd probably think I'm clingy." Zico continued to talk to himself. "Maybe I should text her to see if she's home safely." He nodded at the thought and stared at his phone. "I can do this!"

Minutes passed by and he's still staring at his phone. "Why... Why can't I..." Sweat had formed around his forehead and started to slowly roll down his face. His hands started shaking. "I ..can't. Aish!" He whacked his head and stormed off to his room.

He face-planted himself onto his bed. He messed up his hair and started cursing. ", Zico! Just do it! You little baby!" He screamed at his phone. Zico closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Just ask her if she's fine. You'll just press a button. How hard is that?" He convinced himself and calmed down.

Zico began typing words into his phone. He read what he'd type over and over again. "Hey Hyosung! You alright there?" He nodded, 'Good. This is good. Now, click send.' He slowly positioned his thumb over the send button. "Press it." He commanded himself. And with one click, the message was sent.

Zico threw his phone away from him and hugged a pillow. "I can't believe I just did that." He told himself, placing one of his hands on his chest. A few seconds later, his phone started ringing. He stared at his vibrating phone and froze.

"You got a messeji~" His phone sounded. He, then, excitedly jumped and reached out for his phone. "I'm good! Thanks again! ;D" Zico released a sigh of relief. "She even wrote a smiley. How cute!" He thought and started pinching his cheeks.

Once he realized what he was doing, he cleared his throat and sat down properly. "Don't show them your dorky side Zico! Remeber! You're Z-I-C-O. Woo Jiho, baby." He reminded himself as he punched his pillow.

He calmed down after a while and lightly smiled.  Looking at his phone, he remembered the scene that happened earlier at the park. "She's so... beautiful." With that, Zico lied down and fell asleep, thinking of Hyosung's bright smile.

 

_______ __ _

 

"OH MY GOODNESS!" Hyosung screamed as she saw her phone receive a message. 'Zico' It read. She cautiously took her phone and read the message. "Hey Hyosung! You alright there?" Her lips formed into a curve as she read the message.

"Kyaaa~ I need to tell Fei that--" Before she could dial her friend's number on her phone, she remembered her words. She hated Zico. And she told Fei she would never fall for a guy like him. Has she fallen for Zico?

"Aigoo." She shook her head and pouted as her shoulders deflated. "I guess I just have to keep this secret, then." She sighed, replying to Zico's text. Without reading what she typed, Hyosung pressed send at once.

She screamed at her phone and held it tightly with both of her hands. "YA! WAIT NO!" 'Message Sent.' Hyosung covered her face with a pillow. "What did I say? Would he think I'm clingy? Did I reply to fast? Omonaaaaaa!" She whined into her pillow.

Hyosung waited and waited but, there was no reply from Zico. She felt a little disappointed at that. "I hope I'll see him before I go to school tomorrow." She pouted and lied down on her bed, preparing to sleep. After a few minutes of reminiscing on the events that day, Hyosung fell asleep with a smile on her face.

 

 

_________________________________________________

Annyeoooong~ It's Minah again o3o

Short chapter don't you think?

Sorry about the confusion in the earlier chapter OTL

Let me explain again~ Zico hugged her involuntarily. He got carried away by his emotions so, he hugged her tightly. He really didn't intend on doing that but, like what I said, he got carried away

I hope you guys understand~ ^^;;

And do you guys really think I'm kinda rushing things? I'll try not to if I do.

Leave some more comments~ We love reading them ^^