What is This Feeling?

Going Crazy

"Fei." Hyosung poked her best friend, lost in the world of the book she was reading, on the shoulder. "Feeeeeei." "WANG FEI FEI!" "What?" She looked up with puzzled eyes at Hyosung. "I need your help," she pleaded. "Lost your keys?" "No." "Don't know what to wear tomorrow?" "No." "Hungry?" "No! Just - just hear me out, okay? And don't judge me. I just need your advice." Her confidant became serious, closing the book and turning her undivided attention towards Hyosung. "Sure. Shoot." She took a deep breath.

"So I was taking a walk around school to clear my head for a bit a while ago and I made a wrong turn... I was just backing away when I bumped into some guy. He's pretty cute - I mean, well, you know. Anyway, we talked for a bit. I don't know why, but - ugh, when I saw him I just felt something inside me... You know what I mean? And I couldn't control myself, before saying goodbye I just suddenly kissed him! Not full-on, you know, but just on the cheek..." She ended her anecdote, her voice getting softer and softer until it was just a squeak by the last word. Fei made a shocked face. "Jeon Hyosung, going around kissing guys she doesn't even know! I never thought I'd see the day. Who knows what you'll do next, playgirl?" "Yah! Hyosung gave her friend a playful slap on the shoulder. "He seemed nice, okay? And I learned his name first, at least." "What was it?" "Woo... Woo Jiho, I think? He wants me to call him 'Zico'."

"WOO JIHO? ZICO?! Hyo, what were you thinking? Do you know what you've gotten yourself into?!" Fei looked at her friend with a mixture of rage and disbelief. "What? No, I don't... You know him? Is he single? I-I mean, is he nice?" "How can you not know him? I don't know him personally, but everyone knows who he is. Word around here is he's a flirt! A player! He'll act sweet and shy at first if he thinks that's the type a girl likes... He has a smooth tongue and tricks up his sleeve. He's such a good liar you'll never be able to tell! In short," she had picked up her book again and slammed it down on the table with a sense of finality, "he's dangerous. If he approaches you again, talks to you again, don't lead him on, alright? If ever you tell me he's asked you out and you accepted or something, I'm never speaking to you again." Hyosung had to laugh, both at her friend's short temper and the fact that she never means it when she declares warnings like that. "Chill, girl. I was just telling you, anyway. I guess now that you've told me, I don't really like him."

As her best friend went back to reading her book, she had to think. "Or do I?"

_____ __ _

Zico walked through the empty halls waving his hands and practicing his rap. In the middle of this, Zico remembered what had happened to him earlier. He rememberd her sweet smile, her cute laugh, even her nice hair. He didn't know why but, he found himself smiling. He felt that strange feeling again. The feeling from his stomach that crawled up to his chest. What could this feeling be?

"What is this feeling so sudden and new?"  "I felt the moment I laid eyes on you." He heard two of the choir members sing. He stopped walking and stopped infront of the music room. Listening to the song they were singing, Zico couldn't help but relate to it. "My pulse is rushing." "My head is reeling." "My face is flushing." As the two girls continued singing, Zico felt his cheeks and his pulse. He ended up singing along with them. "Oh, what is this feeling? Fervid as a flame." "Does it have a name?" "Yes!" 

"Zico?" A voice appeared. Zico snapped back to reality and found his friend standing beside him, with a disgusted look on his face. "Oh, Yongguk. .. 'sup?" He awkwardly played it cool. Yongguk shook his head and chuckled. "I sometimes wonder if your brain is working properly." He lightly whacked his friend on the head. "Yah! You know I hate it when you do that!" Zico complained as he fixed his hair.

"Anyways, why'd you go all of a sudden a while ago?" Yongguk asked as they walked through the halls. "Ah, you know, to get away from anything and everything." Once again, Zico thought of Hyosung and a smile formed on his lips. Yongguk eyed him and smirked. "Something tells me you found a girl." Yongguk shook his head. "The usual Zico." 

"I did! And she was the most adorable little thing ever!" Zico screamed and pulled out his hair. Yongguk stopped walking and stared at his friend. "Who are you and what have you done to Woo Jiho?" "Ack! You don't understand! If you could've only seen her!" Zico covered his face and started to spazz. "Dude. Seriously." Yongguk began to think of a hundred things. Who was this girl? What did she do? Is Zico actually falling for a girl?

"When I saw her eyes, her smile, my heart....." Zico calmed down and held his chest. "Something tells me you like this girl. Who is it?" His friend asked. "Hyo something... Hyo... Hyosung!" He pointed at his friend as he shouted. "She even kissed me on the cheek! Do you think she likes me?" Zico's dorky side was showing again. Yongguk facepalmed himself and pat his friends back. "We'll find out. Don't worry."