Hello Again

Going Crazy

At the sound of the bell, Hyosung automatically got up, books in hand. Throughout all her grueling classes that day, all she could think of was her chance encounter... "Stop it, Jeon Hyosung! You heard what Fei said... He's not worth my precious time." She exhaled. "And I'm sure I'm not driving him crazy like this anyway... Invading his thoughts... Making him unable to focus..." "HYO!" Fei's call snapped her out of her reverie. "Sorry. What?" "I'll go ahead, okay?" Hyosung gave an affirmative smile and nod. "Alright. Chat later?" "Sure," her friend said before zooming out the door and poking her arm on her way out.

Walking down the hall, chastising herself was all she could do. "Stop it, Why do you keep deluding yourself into thinking something could come out of this? And you could at least find someone nice. Jieun keeps saying Dongwoo likes me... No! That's no good either.  I shouldn't be thinking about any of this in the first place. I should focus on my studies first. Yes, that's it. But his smile... Ugh!" Hyosung looked up at the ceiling in frustration while walking, without a care about where she was heading or if she'll run into something unseen.

___ __ _

Just as Zico stood up, the bell rang and the students hurriedly stuffed their belongings in their bags. Zico slung his bag on his left shoulder and walked out of the room. He messed up his hair as he made it past hundreds of students. "Why can't I get you out of my head?!" He walked past friends and acquaintances, nodding, waving and making a 'bang' gesture with his right hand in turn, but these were all involuntary. His mind was all on his chance encounter.

With his mind set to finding her, Zico pushed students away from his path. A flash of dark purple hair was spotted on the corner of his eye. He quickly turned his head and his face lit up. Hyosung. He ran over to her and gave her a tight hug. Both of them stopped in the middle, in each other's arms, without a care in the world. It was as if they were separated for hundreds of years. 

Zico let her go and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh.. Hi. ..again." He shyly smiled, looking down at the ground. "Hey~" She smiled, her cheeks flushing a light pink color. Looking up at her, he asked,"You wanna hang out?"  Hyosung excitedly nodded. Zico's smile grew wider. He grabbed Hyosung's hand and hurriedly exited the school grounds.

They stopped by a park with a small playground. Since it was late in the afternoon, not much people were there. Most of the kids were already at home and this allowed them to be able to stay at the playground. Both of them sat down on the swings, side by side.

Zico would constantly take glances at Hyosung as she would look up at the sky. He followed her gaze and was deep in thought. Imagining all the things he would do if she was his girl. Then, his friends starting popping in his head. What would they say? Would they make fun of me? Would they ? Would they treat her seriously? For a moment, he was really problematic but, then, he remembered that they've just met.

"Hey, Zico..." Hyosung spoke up. He pushed aside all his thoughts and paid attention. "Do you know that feeling when you see someone and then the whole world feels like it's in slow motion and the only thing you see is that person? ...And then you get a funny feeling in your stomach and your heart feels like it's about to burst?" She asked, looking up at the sky, pouting. Zico cleared his throat as he felt his cheeks heat up. "The exact feelings when I see you."

"Why... Why do you ask?" He nervously looked at her. She looked back at him and slowly smiled. "..Nothing." Zico nodded and began having thoughts again. What if she likes someone else? What if she's just playing with my feelings? What if... What if she's like me?

"Aack!" Zico groaned as he messed up his hair and kicked his feet up. Hyosung got up from the swing and appeared infront of him. "Is there something wrong?" She asked, holding his wrists, trying to stop him from hitting himself. Zico stopped and looked up. She was looking down at him with worry. Her head was covering the sun so it would appear that the sun's rays were coming from her.

That moment felt like it was in slow motion. The wind blowing her hair to the side. Zico examined her face and he must admit, she was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. "Zico. Zico! Z-I-C-O! ZICO!" Hyosung shook him, trying to get him out of his thoughts.

"I'm here! I'm here!" He suddenly stood up, an automatic reaction from him when someone screams out his name. He didn't realize that he and Hyosung were so close to each other that you could feel each other's heartbeats. Since he was taller, Zico looked down at the flustered Hyosung as Hyosung looked up at him.

They were skin to skin. Their hands holding each other's, their attention only to the person infront of them. As much as they enjoyed it and wanted to get out of it, they couldn't. They were frozen to their feet. Their breathing was now in sync.

A rustle from the bushes was now heard. At the same time, the two looked at the surrounding bushes. Could someone be there and spied on them? "Anyone there?" Zico spoke as he looked around. Just then, a little squirrel came out. Zico sighed in relief.

"Zico-ah, it's getting late. I need to go home before my parents do." Hyosung said, gathering her belongings. Zico rushed to her and held her wrist. "Let me take you there." These words made Hyosung blush even more. "Th-There are a lot of creeps out there you know. And I can't let a beautiful person like you walk alone." He explained, bringing her stuff for her. "Th-Thanks~" Flustered, Hyosung smiled.

They arrived safely infront of Hyosung's house. "Thanks again." She said, getting her things back. "It's no problem. See you at school tomorrow." He smiled as her pat her head. Hyosung nodded and waved goodbye as Zico face the opposite direction and started walking.

"Ask for it, you idiot! Do it! It won't hurt!" Zico yelled at himself. "FINE!" He soon found himself walking back to Hyosung who surprisingly hasn't moved at all. "Hey... uhm... c-can I get your number?" rubbing the back of his neck, he shyly asked. Hyosung fought back the need to smile from ear to ear and brought out her cellphone. They exchanged numbers and said their goodbyes once more.

_____ __ _

As Hyosung entered her room, she started screaming and spazzing around. She plopped her body on her bed and started bouncing on top of it. She couldn't fight back her happiness any longer. "Sweetie, are you alright?" Her mom's voice appeared from outside her room. Hyosung calmly sat down the bed, hugged a pillow and screamed, "Yes. Better than ever!"

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi hi~ Minah here~

How do you guys find it so far? Leave some comments~ They are love <3

Thanks for all the subscribers and nice commentsss~ ^^