Mysterious

Second Invasion - Gone Wrong

A/N: I'd like to thank everyone, who did not unsubscribe to my story, and continuing to support me! I know it is a nuisance to have such things happen to a story that hasn't been updated since... Forever. So yeah, i wanna thank you guys! I even gained a subbie!

(: HighFives.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"But hyungggg!" Gongchan whined, pulling on the puppy eyes. Jinyoung couldn't resist.

"Aishhh, uri maknae is too cute." He ruffled Gongchan's black hair. "You know Sharp?"

"No, is that an advertistment or something?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. "Gnawww, he's too adorable!" Sandeul squealed, pinching Gongchan's cheeks.

"No, Channie! It's our leader, the fierce, strong and powerful Sharp! She is like, known all over Seoul. She is basically the one that wields all the power in Seoul." Jinyoung explained,  cooing sweetly at the maknae.

"Gosh, i can't believe we didn't see her face." CNU exclaimed, sad that they missed such a rare opportunity.

"But hey, at least we know she's from like, Seoul University! Not a lot of girls here are tough, we can slowly search, you know!" Baro encouraged, flashing a goofy grin.

"Heh, suits you guys, i'm off to class, come on' Channie!" Jinyoung said, walking off towards the East Wing of Seoul University.

________________________________________________________________________________________(BTW, B1A4 don't really play much of a lover part here, it still centers more around Infinite.)

"Aeyyy. ChoHee would be angry." JinAh pouted as i explained to her my situation. She saw a little bruise on my knee and asked. Damn the short skirt i'm wearing now.

"Like that has anything to do with your dearest ChoHee." I had a sort of hatred towards ChoHee. She went to another University, far out at North Seoul, while JinAh and i studied at Seoul University.

"We're the brainiacs anyway, we're totally worth each other's time!" JinAh chirped. I sketched a small smile, before i spotted a familiar face walking by. No more fangirls screaming anymore. Ever since University, no one was childish and stupid enough to scream in school premises. Sungyeol slid past, all eyes on his slender, long figure. Sungjong followed afterwards, throwing lopsided smiles to his acquaintances.

We never talked ever since that fateful day. We acted like as if we never knew each other. Students who came from our High School always sent us curious glances or truimp smirks, and i never failed to see how happy they were without me.

Sometimes, leaving doesn't mean your life was over.