Strange Occurrences

Second Invasion - Gone Wrong

Her eyes turned into slits just as the faint smell of a smoke bomb designed by Sharp sneaked into her nostrils. She would never faint at that smell. She was, after all the creator,  immune to her own masterpieces. She smirked, once again, letting out a strangled cough, wheezing.

"W-What is t-this?"

She could win the Best Main actress award.

"Hey little girl. We're B1A4. Know us?" A playful voice came from above me, and i slipped quickly and quietly to the left, avoiding him as he jumped down. Seconds later, he landed with a thud. 'Bad skills there, dude. B1A4, eh?'

"What the hell? Since when did you-"

"Omg, are you guys like, those gangsters that like, like to attack school girls from Seoul University? Like ohmygosh, those freaking scary dudes with like the sharp pointy ears and ugly noses and long chins?" The girl shrieked in the most ridiculous voice ever. CNU chortled, before advancing towards her. "Little girl, you have no idea what you're saying."

Sandeul smirked. "Hey babe, if you don't want to die or get hurt, tell us, do you know Infinite?"

"Infinite? You mean the show infinity challenge?" She yelped as Baro growled.

Oh, she should definitely receive that award.

She vaguely remembered the same scene merely around a year ago, with the Infinite boys. She decided to throw the same bomb.

"Tch, do you es know who you're talking to?" In a flash, she was in front of Jinyoung, the one with red hair. Being re-headed, he stood out the most to Venne. A loud thud, and he ended up on the ground, cuts on his face.

A loud boom echoed in the alley, and a familiar smoke bomb rolled in front of Jinyoung. A small slip of silver paper was attached.

Ta-ta, newbies!

Next time, learn to recognise your leader.

-Sharp.

The smoke bomb had initials of SHARP, a nice silver, her initials carved elegantly over the golden colored dagger.

All the gangs in South Korea would recognise this.

Recognise this as Sharp.

"Oh. My. Bloody. God." Gongchan exclaimed, eyes wide and mouth agape.

"I know right." CNU added, still in the same position.

"Man, she's tougher than in the news!" Jinyoung pouted, touching his newly earned scar.

"I'd bet we're now half dead for telling her we're B1A4 and not knowing she's Sharp."

"But... She's in our Uni?"