Caught On

Second Invasion - Gone Wrong

"Hey, figured you would come." Sungyeol gave me a bro-fist. I reluctantly returned it, giving a nod to  Sungjong as well.

"Ahhh, i miss Joon hyung~" I spun around in shock to find Ricky's angry eyes glaring deadly into mine.

"Hey, you didn't tell me this would be here!" Ricky shouted furiously at Sungyeol. He chuckled in response and put a hand on my shoulder, which i shrugged off. I rolled my eyes. Who was he calling a ?

"Excuse me, the will leave first." I walked to the familiar path that i had seen just merely a year ago. Today was no special day, but lately i've been missing Seungho a lot. G.O kept bringing up Infinite which brought Seungho into my mind too. Compared to Infinite, Seungho held great importance in my life. Whenever G.O brought up scenes where i fought with Infinite, Seungho would be at the scene too. Either accompanying me, or just there at that point of time.

It wasn't a mere coincidence that he brought it up.

I kneeled down at the grave, swiped a finger across the smiling face in the picture. Dust swept across my finger and i shook it off, furrowing my eyebrows. 

G.O said he was here yesterday, and if he was, he would have-

"Wait a minute." My eyes widened in surprise. It couldn't be, right?

G.O never said he came to the grave. He said, "Venne, i'm going to see Seungho hyung."

Could..He have really visited him?

He's back.

--------G.O's POV-

"Yo, hyung, whatcha' doing here?" Hoya said as he pat me on the back. I nodded my head backwards to where Venne was, kneeling. She wasn't moving, so i assumed my hints have gotten to her.

"Oh, Venne's here too!" Woohyun said, shocked. That playboy, he almost made her go and accompany the three other MBLAQ members in 'heaven'. But she wouldn't see them there even if she went. 

"Hyung, how has she been?" L.Joe asked, bluntly. I deadpanned him. "Fine."

"Well, it's time for me to go." I walked over to Venne, patted her on the shoulder and smiled. 

"Let's go pay a visit to some old friends." She smirked, and replied. "Sure, sounds decent to me." She stood up abruptedly. She took quick, nimble steps towards Teen Top and gave a false grin. 

"'s leaving. Have fun, kiddo." She ruffled Ricky's hair and narrowed her eyes, smiling cunningly. I can't believe she's holding a grudge against Ricky for calling her a ! Gosh, what's wrong with her?

"G.O." I nodded, then gestured for Thunder to follow along.

"Our Princess has joined the picture back into place."

"Mhm, she sure has."

Let the game resume.

--------Venne's POV-

G.O and Thinder trudged behind me slowly, and i tilted my head in confusion. If Seungho technically isn't dead, are Joon and Mir alive as well?

I smirked, this was interesting. I'm up for an challenge. I've been resting too long.