ii. just that?

tell me who i am
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 weeks had passed and now, it was calmer. Wheein couldn’t deny that the presscon Yongsun held indeed did a thing. She’s not receiving any death threats, or mean comments anymore. She's even receiving more projects now, and Wheein is very grateful. It makes her mind off of things. 

 

Now, she’s on the way to  the set where Hyejin’s music video will be filmed and as soon as she entered the place, she was greeted here and there. Well, she’s the director of the music video afterall. 

 

She went to greet Hyejin right away, in the singer’s dressing room, they’re good friends beyond work. She knocked a few times, turning the knob when she heard a faint, “Come in.” and Hyejin was more than happy to see her, she couldn't help but to laugh with the singer. It was like they hadn't seen each other for years when they just met a week ago for a meeting regarding Hyejin’s music video. 

 

“Please take care of me.” Hyejin said.

 

Wheein rolled her eyes, “Of course, what are you? A rookie?” 

 

Hyejin laughed, “No, but please be good to me, yeah?”

 

“Do things right so we won’t have to do a lot of retakes.”

 

Hyejin clicked her tongue, grabbing the sleeve of Wheein’s shirt, “Oh, director, you know me, I’m a pro.” Personally, Wheein thought that the smirk was unnecessary but Hyejin is Hyejin and the woman’s existence is naturally y.

Wheein pulled back her sleeve, “Yeah, whatever.” Hyejin was about to say something but there was a knock on the door. “Come in.” Hyejin said. 

 

And Wheein did not expect to see the woman she had been trying not to think of. 

 

Kim Yongsun, in her messy bun and padded jacket, nursing a bouquet of flowers in her arms.

 

“Hi—” 

“Yongie, oh my god! You didn’t have to.”

 

And Wheein could see that Yongsun was stunned as her, the musical actress’ eyes were wide open, if this was in another scenario, she would have laughed at her.

 

Yongsun cleared , “Yeah but I wanted to.”

 

Hyejin cooed, walking in front of the musical actress. “Aww, Yongie, you’re so sweet.” Hyejin didn’t think twice and peppered the musical actress’ cheeks with kisses.

 

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter