Ch. 4 of 5

She Drives Me Crazy

They ran from between her s, down to about her waist, and were spaced perhaps a quarter of an inch apart. I suppose now it might have been quite comical to watch as my hands moved up to the first hook between her s, tipped as though preparing to unfasten then slipped away back to my lap.

This happened three times before I opted to start at the bottom hook, which as it turned out could not be opened before the one above and above and yes, I was back at the top. I know my hands shook as I dipped between Jessica's soft s that first time. Shook as I opened the first, then second hooks. I had thought it would become easier as I moved down, but instead, each successive hook revealed more and more of her body, and it became worse. By the time I had managed the last hook my hands were shaking so badly, it appeared I had some serious ailment.

Now at last Jessica's dress was free to be taken away, so closing my eyes I lifted her upper body into my chest and slipped each arm free of the sleeve. I found my own breathing had turned shallow and my body was acutely aware of hers as it pressed into my chest. She had not moved voluntarily now for quite some time, yet it was apparent her body could sense the changes. Her s became hard and pressed longingly into me, and I feared opening my eyes would inflame my own passion beyond my ability to control it. I held her there pressed closely against me, just breathing, building up my courage to continue. Then finally I lowered her back onto the bed and opened my eyes.

It would be impossible to describe the vision before me and do it justice. Yet to say that and not try seems an injustice. Imagine then if you will, an angel sleeping. Her face was a portrait of peace. Her eyes were closed yet unhandled by dreams or worry. Imagine those lips, slightly parted yet moist and full. Her skin seemed a flawless mixture of graceful curves and silken textures. Add to this the shadows and highlights of an autumn moon, and you'll understand why I once again brushed the stray hair from above her eyes, then leaned in and kissed those lips.

How had I come to this? There I was teasing her parted lips with my tongue then softly upon the upper portion. Her hand caressing through my hair sent shivers up my spine but the soft moan which followed did me in. I was swimming in the euphoric dream of making love to Jessica. I kissed her, caressed her, and told her how I felt. Yet somewhere inside something nagged at me. I tried to ignore it, to push it aside with my growing passion, yet it became stronger. I shouldn't do this. Struggling with my desires vs. morals, my head slid into Jessica's ear, and I whispered, "Forgive me". I knew she wouldn't remember this, nor the advances I had forced upon her y body, yet the pain within myself dictated it is done.

As my body rose up and away from Jessica, I found her image had blurred almost to the point of complete obscurity. It was only then that I realized my eyes were filled with tears; tears, which I could not control.

Perhaps it was better this way I tried to reason. If I could not see her then I'd not be so tempted. I knew that each time my will faltered, the passion, or advances I made, became longer and more direct. I knew too that no matter how right that moment might be, it would still be wrong. I had to get away before it was too late. As I stood to do just that my eyes blinked, and I saw Jessica's gown still bunched about her waist and billowing high above her legs. Taking a deep breath, he reached out and pulled the hem. The dress slid easily now, down her thighs and away, leaving only her pantyhose and white cotton . I had already come so far and thus it was that I closed my teary eyes, grasped the waistline of both, and pulled them free. I heard the soft gasp but dared not open my eyes, for I knew it would be the end of me. Instead, my hands searched out the duvet, and I pulled it over her now form. Finally, I dared to open my eyes and was pleased that I had managed quite well. It only took a minor adjustment of the duvet before I was satisfied Jessica would rest comfortably.

As I approached the door to the bedroom something nagged at me. There was something I had forgotten to do. I looked back wondering what it might be, and at first the only thing which came to mind was to kiss Jessica good night. "No!" I told myself firmly "You must not!!!" I allowed my eyes to slip away from her now curled form, and then stop as they came across her gown. Oh that was it, I didn't hang it up. Gathering the dress and girdle, I took them to the closet and retrieved a hanger, but as I was putting them inside it suddenly dawned on me that she couldn't wear them tomorrow. I looked back at Jessica, smiled, and then turned to face the closet again. From there I retrieved one of my wife's business suits.

It would fit her. I knew this, but more than that Jessica deserved to dress like this, and so I laid it neatly upon the vanity bench.

The suit itself was a black, butter soft leather, with tapered jacket and knee length skirt. The skirt also sported a slit, which ran about 5 or 6 inches up the front, but it was positioned off center just above the right leg. I loved this suit, loved the way the right leg flashed as she walked, or peeked into view as she sat. I couldn't let Jessica wear those, pantyhose with this, and thus gathered them up and tossed them in the trash. Instead, I retrieved a lace garter belt and a pair of new black seamed stockings. With stockings and the suit, the only thing Jessica might also require would be a bra and set, so I rummaged around till I found the y red lace ones I had loved so well. I knew that it might well be a big mistake giving Jessica all my favorites, after all she wore the Angora sweater on a regular basis and that alone was hard enough to resist.

Still though my mind wanted this and knew that tomorrow would be a great day!!

For three hours after I left Jessica, I tossed and turned in the guest bed. My mind insisted there was something left undone, yet I could not allow an innocent good night kiss. I suppose part of my troubles also stemmed from knowing Jessica was there. A mere 30 feet from me, she was , warm, and soft. Several times I even stood up and found myself wandering to her door, looking in and wishing. I knew I had to do something, or I'd soon end up in bed with her, so I went to the medicine cabinet and took two sleeping pills. It seemed to take an awfully long time for them to work, I know because each minute that passed, I fought the urge to just slip into bed with her. "Just on top of the covers though, I told myself" Yeah Right!!

Finally, the morning had arrived, and from the very moment my eyes opened I wanted to see Jessica. I realized as I stood that although I had prepared her clothes, I had not prepared my own. I had nothing to wear save the clothes from yesterday for they were all with her in the master bedroom. Reluctantly I put on the ones I had, then rapped tentatively upon her door. "Jessica" I called out, "Are you awake?"

There was no response. "Jessica?" I repeated then cautiously opened the door. She was not there. The bed was a shambles, indicating she had not made it yet although the clothes I had laid out were gone. I moved to the bathroom, knocked, and called out again, yet still there was no answer. Once again, I went through the process of knocking, calling and searching only to find that she had already left. Why had she not waited for me? What did she think happened, and suddenly I realized what had nagged me from the night before. I was supposed to look up her address and take her home, not allow her to spend the night with me. What would her boyfriend think, moreover what would he do?

Now out of fear for Jessica I rushed. I showered, shaved what I could off my face, and changed my clothes. When I tried to leave, however, I couldn't find my keys. They were not in my pocket, not in the door, nor even in the car. What had I done with them? I just couldn't remember. I know that I searched high and low, yet I also knew in my aggravated state the search was less than conclusive. Finally, I remembered I had an extra set of keys for the house, and so long as I could lock the door, I could take a cab. I called the cab company then paced up and down. Where were they??? Come on Come on.

At last, it arrived, and I rushed from my home, locking the door behind me. I entered the cab, chewed the driver out for taking so long and then paused, as he asked, "Where to?". Where was I going? "The office" I said, as though he knew where that was, but naturally he turned and asked for the address.

Angry, confused, and worried I glared back at him, and then chewed him out for his incompetence. I told you I shouted back "The office". Turning the cabby said in a remarkably calm voice "Look buddy, I don't know where you work". I had been so stupid of course he wouldn't know where my office was.

Apologizing, I gave him the address then told him to step on it, I was late and the cab took too long. I shouldn't have taken sleeping pills. I should have taken her home as planned There could have been a hundred excuses but in the end none really mattered. Jessica was not in the office. She had already come and gone, but more than this she had not spoken to a soul. "Dam!!!" I screamed out, noticing that I was now the center of attention. I had to think, where would she go?

I went to my office, sat down and the phone rang. "Jessica??" I said as I picked it up, but it was not. It was the president. "I can't talk now," I said, hanging up. A few moments later the phone rang again, and I glared at it. I let it ring, and ring, and ring. It was distracting me, so I picked it up again. It was the president once more, so I hung up a second time without a word. I then pushed the do not disturb button, and tried to think, Jessica, where are you? My mind suddenly thought of home. Yes, that was it, she went home. I looked up her number in the file and called. The phone rang, and rang, but there was no response. Of course not. She wouldn't have made it back yet.

I had to follow her, I picked up the phone and called the cab company again. "I need a cab now" I demanded as the president walked in. I gave them the address and told them it was an emergency. As soon as I had hung up the president said, "How dare you hang up on me!". From somewhere deep inside I lost it. I told him "-It. Fire me, I have to find Jessica!!" "Jessica?" the president repeated "What's, she has, to do with this?" I had already closed the distance between us and had started to push him aside when I suddenly regained my composure and said calmly "I Love Her!! I have to find her. I'm afraid for her" Suddenly the president surprised me. He reached up, put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Ok You go Find her Here, take my car", and with that he tossed me the keys. As I exited the front door the president was calling after me "Wendy l, oh, Wendy, here this was on your desk,"

It was a letter from Jessica. My hands shook as I opened it, and continued to shake as I stood there in the street reading it. She said she quit.

More than this though she said it wasn't because she didn't like working for our firm, it was just that I was driving her crazy. She said that being around me was blurring her ability to identify reality vs. fantasy. She said that I now occupied all her thoughts and even invaded her dreams. It seemed I would make love to her for hours on end during the night, causing her to awaken in a cold passion filled sweat, which would not subside. She couldn't sleep, couldn't be close without passion and desire taking over. She told me how she began acting upon her feelings, wearing ier clothes so I'd notice. She had tried to fight it. To not notice my body, how I moved, my cologne, or even the smell of my hair.

She had tried to fight the desire to be close, yet each time found herself wanting more. I'd make love to her at work each time she allowed the merest opportunity. She fantasized about me kissing her s deep in the basement while searching for paperwork. She knew I'd never understand this eccentricity of age, and thus decided she'd have to fix it once and for all. It was a stupid plan, one I could never have imagined, yet one she was sure would work. She figured she'd screw me out of her system but more than this she'd do it almost in front of me, so I'd think the worst. She had planned it for the Halloween party knowing I'd be there watching as she picked up a complete stranger and let him have his way with her. Then I had to go and ruin it by getting attacked. She was sure it was a result of me saving a lady's virtue from some attacker, and as a result I couldn't or wouldn't her. I wouldn't see.

She explained how at the party she began thinking it might still work, as I'd heard the gossip, of her allowing advances and of leaving with a stranger. She told me how her courage was not up to it though, and how she drank and drank to build it. In the end she did leave with another man but instead of washing me away she fantasized how I had rescued her. She slept a wonderful sleep with that knowledge but in the end awoke in a stranger's bed and she realized it was just more wishful thinking. She had allowed a stranger to take advantage of her with the hopes of purging me from her mind, and now she only felt ashamed that she could have been so cruel to me! She asked me not for forgiveness or understanding but to know that in the end she felt she had no choice. Her last words were "I love you and good-bye".