Ch. 1 of 5

She Drives Me Crazy

Now I suppose I fit into the typical category of male stereotypes, even though I had never even considered it until now. I admit it though; I remember checking her out on that first day. I compared her to my personal qualities of beauty and acceptability and found she fell into an average rating. Jessica is a pretty woman of that there is no doubt. Her long black curly hair seemed to suit her, and her soft smokey colored eyes were dreamy to look into. Still, though, I noted that she wore slacks and I'm a leg man which drew me to look at first nice and firm. She is not a tall lady, being about 5'4" or 5" and if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say about 125 lbs. She has sweet full s, and y curves, which was to my taste, at least ways judging by what my mind and eyes could discern.

You see besides the shorts Jessica wore a sort of thin gray blouse covered mostly by a dull sport coat. Her heels were small, perhaps an inch in height, and she sported a small cross around her neck and a friendship ring for jewelry. I remember thinking about friendship rings. Too bad she's kind of cute, and yet immediately afterward I questioned my ideals. You see I have always thought it a bad idea for employees within a firm to date or get together. Yet here I was at a first meeting thinking of her in exactly those terms.

I suppose that one of my idiosyncrasies is that I've never been big on casually chatting with people, but I have always been good at observation. I have also developed an instinctive curiosity, which has also led me to listen, where, and when others speak even if it is not specifically to me. Thus, I got to know Jessica a bit more over the next six months. I discovered for example that her original state of attire was on the whole way she dressed. It must have been at least a month before I ever saw the smallest portion of her legs. Her character was easygoing, and all in all, I liked her. I suppose the real trouble started at the company's annual golf tournament. You see each year the staff and their significant others are invited out for a round of golf and a meal at the company’s expense. Well on this occasion Jessica came with her boyfriend Yul, who for some odd reason reminded me of me. I guess in some ways that should be considered a compliment, but then if that were the case I am a terrible person, for you see I don't like Yul. Oh, sure in the basic sense I could see myself as him. We had similar body types and similar looks, but I hope that is as far as it goes.

I found throughout the evening Yul seemed to treat her less than perfectly, on how a woman should be treated. You know he owned it, and it was there if he wanted it, but not like a person, a partner. Perhaps I thought. This was a secluded incident after all the company was offering free booze and he did partake on several occasions, but Dammit it all!! She was lovely, suddenly I wondered where that thought had come from.

There was nothing between us, never had been. In fact, on the rare occasion when she had said something which peeked at my interest or curiosity, I had stayed quiet. So why was she so intriguing? I couldn't answer that question, still can't. I suppose that was the start of it.

I remember now it was that very night that cascaded me into the mess I found myself in. You see it was about 3:30 in the morning when suddenly I awoke in a cold sweat. I had been dreaming of Jessica. Well ok. Let’s put this into context. I'd been making love to her in my dream.

Ravaging her tender young body again, and again. I awoke to the aching of my , which was swollen, hard, and begging to use it.

Yet no matter what I tried, I couldn't sleep, nor get rid of it, for hours. I know you understand all that entails so for now I'll not go into it.

The next day at work I looked like hell warmed over. I knew it. I felt it. But to add to the burden Jessica arrived in a skirt, knee length.

Her thin blouse had been replaced by a sheer one and she had left the dull sports coat at home. Even though her heels had gained an inch, her true nature still shone through with the addition of pantyhose. I might have enjoyed the day too, but it bothered me that I had dreamt of her that way.

Now each time she came close those scenes flashed in my mind, but worse than this I let her fuss over me. You see she was concerned about me, that I was sick, yet I was consumed by her. My eyes tried to compare her dream body to her newly revealed form. I found myself trying to see down her blouse or to catch a glimpse of more legs, as she moved. Things were bad.

Over the next few months, it did not become easier. On occasion, I still dreamt of her, and I started to notice more about her at the office. I started to watch the way she moved, the shade of her lipstick, and the smell of her perfume. I think perhaps it still would have been ok but then it happened. My birthday. You see, Jessica somehow discovered it was my birthday and insisted I have a birthday kiss.

At the time I thought nothing of the request, but when her lips brushed mine all I wanted to do was hold on.

My hands shook demanding I caress her but somehow, I managed to restrain myself, yet even now I wonder if she knew. I also recall how for hours afterward in my mind, I replayed, that simple kiss. How soft it was. How warm her lips seemed. The slight moisture remained on my own. Were her lips parted? Yes, I believe so. Did she wish or want my lips to part? Did she wish or want to feel my tongue? Oh, God!! What was she doing to me?

You'd think a grown woman could control herself, but oh no I let it get worse still. I listened more acutely now as Jessica spoke. Listened to her life, which became a part of my own. Listened as she spoke of watching videos with her boyfriend, about double penetration, and how she did, or would feel full, not excited. Listened to how an employee had too much to drink one day and propositioned her. Listened to how someone had tried to have phone with her, there at the office. Someone female. Then, listened to how she attended a party one night, had too much to drink, passed out, and awoke the next day without her or pantyhose.

She couldn't remember it happening but knew it was her boyfriend. They fed my imagination. Fed the dreams, which became longer and more often. I started to fantasize about her there at the office, and still, it got worse.

Her dresses became shorter, and I found myself absorbed by her y legs. I hovered about them as much as I could. I was going nuts, I had to get away.

I didn't though I stayed. I stayed as the weather became cooler and her blouses changed to sweaters watching as they often billowed forth offering me a view of her bra, covered s. I stayed until her birthday when fate stepped in. I had known it was coming. Had longed for it in fact, for I needed another kiss. I had asked her if I might give her a present to which she had a smile that told me it was not necessary and then kissed me on the cheek, for my consideration. My hand had accidentally brushed her then and my dreams became worse.

I know now I was beyond help. My mind and actions were no longer controlled by reason, I did go out and buy her a present. There was more to it though, for somehow, I had purchased a beautiful 80% Angora sweater. It was so soft, so warm, so black but more than this I added a note. I don't even remember doing it yet there it was when she opened it. How did it happen?

Imagine now if you will sweet Jessica arriving at work on that day. It was cold, wet, and relatively miserable, and her mood seemed to reflect this.

When I saw her, I immediately wished her the happiest of birthdays and kissed her before she even removed her coat, soaking myself in the process, but I didn't care. As I helped her off with her coat, I invited her to lunch and was rewarded with another kiss, and then it happened. She saw the present on her desk. A small box wrapped neatly with a bright red ribbon. Her eyes suddenly seemed to sparkle, and she said "Oh!!! You shouldn't have". Thinking back now, perhaps she was correct.

I remember watching as she carefully untied the ribbon, then removed the paper without damaging it, a trait my deceased wife had. How she folded back the flaps of the crepe paper to reveal the object within. "Oh!! Wendy, it’s beautiful You shouldn't have", still echoes in my mind.

Then I watched as she carefully ran her hand over the soft folded garment before reaching in to lift it out. I watched as the bottom of the sweater dropped away from her hands and as a tiny piece of paper floated feather-like to her desk. Jessica turned the garment slowly in her hands and then brought it up to her chest. She held it there a moment then slowly the front again. "Oh!!! Wendy thank you", she said. Then kissed me one more time. I remember now returning to my desk satisfied with the response I had received but more than this I was happy she truly seemed to love the present.

It was perhaps 10 minutes later when out of curiosity in the silence I turned the corner to Jessica's office. In one hand she held the sweater, in the other that funny piece of paper, which had floated from between the folds.

She looked up at me as I entered, smiled a crooked little smile then looked back at the sweater. "Thank you", were her words, yet they were choked up as though she fought the urge to cry. "Jessica" I began, but suddenly she stood and rushed past me to the lady’s room. What had happened? What had I done? If you've never experienced a situation whereupon a person consumes, you're every waking thought, then perhaps you'll not understand.

As it was though I had done something to upset Jessica, and my mind was agonizing over it. There was no clue left behind to save the box, neatly folded paper, and ribbon. I tried following her to wait and ask, but work got in. Someone was paging me, and I tried to weigh the importance. Slowly and reluctantly I returned to my desk, but when I picked up the phone the line was dead.

Curious that once again I headed towards the lady’s room and once again.

I was paged. I guessed the caller had somehow gotten cut off and thus turned and hurried back.

I knew that I had to pick up the phone, say "Hello" and wait, but once again there was nobody there. This was getting ridiculous. I hung up again, stood, and took perhaps three steps when it rang for a third time. Frustrated, I picked up the receiver and gruffly said "Hello? Hello, is anyone there?" Just as I was about to hang up again, I heard "Thank you". It was so soft I had almost missed it; so just in case, I said "What?" "Thank you" came the voice again "Who is this?" I asked. Then suddenly realized it was Jessica. "Jessica? Is that you?" I continued. "I'm sorry" came the response... "I have to go"... "Jessica" I began, but then the line went dead. I waited there in my office, but the phone never rang again.

Then I tried going back to the lady’s room only to find it empty. I searched around the building but could find no sign of Jessica and so I went to the front and asked if anyone had seen her. She told them she was not feeling well and left for the day. What could I have possibly done to affect her? I waited through the rest of the day, all through the next, and even the one after, before finally finding out. Then on Friday, Jessica returned..