My Angel

Secret Love

Hyosung’s P.O.V

 As Kikwang and I walked out of the classroom, I turned to him and saw that he was smiling that amazing eye smile of his. My heart fluttered. That smile could do wonders.  

“I don’t think you’re smiling because of the lecture we just got… What’s up?” I asked.

“Ailee and I are going to the movies after school,” he beamed.

My happiness from being in most of Kikwang’s classes today disappeared, only to be replaced by fury. How could he not see that I liked him? We’ve known each other since middle school and he just met Ailee last year… He tells me everything about his stupid girlfriend and I have to put up with it cause I’m one of his best friends. I freaking gave up so much for him, yet he still goes after Ailee. He must be blind not to see me, Jeon Hyosung.

I bit my lip, trying to hold in my anger. As we got to our lockers, I turned to him and give him a smile.

“What movie are you watching?”

“The Hunger Games.”

I quickly turned away from him and pretended to search for my maths book in the locker. I nearly burst into tears as soon as he told me. The Hunger Games was OUR thing. When we first heard that it was going to be made in a movie, I made him promise that he would see it with me and now he’s going to see it with Ailee? My hatred of her boiled to the brim. I was fuming. I slammed the locker and glared at him.

“I’m going home now.”

He looked at me, puzzled, before I stormed off. Just you wait Ailee. Even though you may call him your boyfriend now, he will always be mine and there will be nothing that you could do about it. 

 

Kikwang’s P.O.V

She was fine before… But now she’s pissed at me… I didn’t even do anything. I sighed and began to walk to the school gates, but suddenly, I felt someone jump on my back into the piggyback position, giggling.

“Ailee, is that you?”

“Who else would do this?”

“Hyosung used to?”

“Well she USED to and you have only been giving piggybacks to me right?” she asked.

I laughed and started to run towards the gates while Ailee wrapped her arms tightly around my shoulders. It was as if her arms fit perfectly there. I smiled to myself. It couldn’t get any better than this.

When we were seated comfortably in the theatre, I glanced at Ailee. She totally would not be expecting this. I grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved it in . She squealed before spitting random pieces out then glaring at me

“YOU!”

I chuckled and before I knew it, I had popcorn in my hair and down my shirt.

“What are you doing?!” I cried, as I shook my shirt awkwardly to get the pieces of popcorn out.

“Payback!” she giggled.

“SHHH!”

“THE MOVIE IS GOING TO START!”

“TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!”

We looked at each other and laughed.

“Sorry!”

I grabbed her hand as the movie started.

“You’ve read the books right?” I whispered to her.

“Mhmm! Right after you recommended them. I was dying to see the movie,” she replied.

She leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder. I felt all warm inside. Nothing could go wrong. Nothing at all.

 

Ailee’s P.O.V

We walked into school, hand in hand as we spoke about how awesome The Hunger Games were.

“I can’t wait for the next movie!” I gushed.

“We’ll make it a tradition then,” said Kikwang, “We’ll see the next two instalments together. I promise!”

He held out his pinkie and smiled at me. I instantly hooked my pinkie to his and we pressed our thumbs together.

“Promise!”

“NOONA!”

We stopped in our tracks and I saw my best friend, JR running towards us.

 * Author’s note: JR is JYP’s JR, not Nu’est’s JR*

“Hi Hyung!”

“Hey man,” replied Kikwang.

“How was it?” asked JR excitedly.

“THE BEST!” I cried, “When are you going to see it?”

“Today, after school… cause SOME people went without me,” pouted JR.

I laughed.

“Kikwang!”

His friend, Hyosung was skipping towards us. As soon as she reached us, she smiled at Kikwang, while nodding at JR and me as a form of acknowledgement. After that, she turned away from us completely to face Kikwang. While Kikwang and Hyosung talked, JR and I exchanged looks.

“What’s with her?” mouthed JR.

I shrugged. We stood there awkwardly as they spoke.

“The movie was great wasn’t it?” she asked, totally ignoring our presence.

Kikwang nodded.

“Too bad you were at home studying,” he replied.

“I know right! I was dying to see it!”

She then looked at her watch, said good bye to Kikwang and ran off to her class. JR did the same, realising he was too, going to be late.

“Free period for us!” cheered Kikwang.

“Library or oval?”

“Oval, cause there’s no one to disturb just in case…” he laughed.

As we sat down on the grass, Kikwang sighed.

“She was mad at me yesterday and now she’s fine… I didn’t even know what I did!”

I patted his cheek.

“Don’t worry about it. It might not have been you… She’s fine now, that’s what matters!”

He looked wistful. He then shuffled over to me and asked me to stretch out my legs before putting his head on my thigh and closing his eyes.

“Wake me when the bell goes yeah? I really need to get some sleep or else I’m going to die of tiredness.”

“Neh!”

He then grabbed my hand and laid it on his chest, holding it as he drifted off. I felt at ease, feeling the rhythmic movement of his chest, moving up and down as he breathed. I smiled. He looked like an angel.

My angel.

Author's note: I kinda mentioned The Hunger Games ALOT in this chapter cause I absolutely CANNOT WAIT to see it! :D Just two more days!
On a much sadder note - Dream High 2 only has 2 eps left :( HAESUNG & JB couple ♥ I really don't want Haesung to end up with Yoojin ...