Amusement Park

Stars Aligned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, when is Noona going to arrive? I can't wait!" Minjun, unable to contain his excitement, bounced in his seat.

 

Haechan chuckled, skillfully crafting an espresso for a customer. "Calm down, little ninja. She'll be here on time. You're just too excited and woke up way too early."

 

Noticing they still had some time left before Iseul's expected arrival, Haechan had been helping Renjun with various café tasks.

 

Meanwhile, Minjun couldn't help but glance at the clock, his impatience growing. "Hyung, is Noona almost here?" he asked again, his eyes filled with anticipation.

 

Haechan checked his watch, "She should be here any minute now. Patience, buddy."

 

Renjun shot a playful look at Haechan and said, "Haechan, if you're done with the coffee machine, then come and help me restock the shelves before you go out. You owe me for keeping the café afloat, you know?"

 

Haechan, with a mischievous grin, replied, "Sure thing, Renjun. I owe you one for being the café superhero today."

 

As Haechan and Renjun got busy in their work, the familiar jingle of the café's entrance bell rang, announcing Iseul's arrival. She walked in, a bright smile on her face, and found Haechan in the midst of restocking shelves while Renjun was attending to the customers.

 

Minjun's eyes lit up as he spotted Iseul, and he couldn't contain his excitement. "Noona! Noona!" he shouted, rushing towards her. Iseul knelt down, opening her arms, and Minjun enveloped her in a tight hug.

 

"Hey there, little ninja! Missed you," Iseul said, ruffling Minjun's hair as they embraced. Minjun looked up at her with sparkling eyes. "Can we go already, Noona?"

 

Iseul glanced at Haechan who was busy with the shelves. Haechan grinned, "I just need to finish restocking these shelves, and then we're good to go."

 

Iseul smiled, "I can lend a hand with that.”

 

Haechan chuckled, "No, it's fine, Iseul. You don't have to."

 

She insisted, "It's okay, Haechan. This way, we can finish quickly, and Minjun won't have to wait any longer. Teamwork, right?"

 

Haechan couldn't argue with that logic. "Alright, you're the boss," he said playfully, appreciating her eagerness to make things easier for Minjun.

 

With renewed energy and Iseul's help, the task of restocking the shelves was completed in no time. Haechan bid Renjun a quick goodbye, promising to make it up to him, and with a playful wink, he added, "I owe you one, for sure."

 

Renjun chuckled, "You owe me many, Haechan. Now go and have a blast."

 

Minjun, sensing the impending adventure, eagerly ran towards the entrance, waving at Renjun. "Bye, Hyung! See you later!"

 

Renjun grinned, "Have lots of fun, Minjun!"

 

As Iseul’s car hummed along the road toward the amusement park, the trio engaged in a lighthearted conversation.

 

Minjun, unable to contain his excitement, piped up from the backseat, "Noona, do you like roller coasters?"

 

Iseul chuckled, glancing at Haechan, who wore a grin that hinted at a mix of excitement and nervousness. "I do, Minjun! Roller coasters are so much fun. How about you, Haechan?"

 

Haechan scratched the back of his head, a playful glint in his eyes. "Well, I might have a love-hate relationship with them. But for Minjun's sake, I'll brave the twists and turns."

 

Minjun laughed, "Hyung gets scared, but he's really brave!"

 

Iseul joined in the laughter, "That's awesome, Haechan! It's all about the thrill. And Minjun, what's your favorite ride?"

 

Minjun's eyes sparkled with enthusiasm. "I love the carousel! It feels like you're in a fairy tale!"

 

Haechan grinned, "A classic choice, Minjunnie. You're in for a treat today!"

 

The car continued its journey, filled with the promise of a day full of adventures and shared joy.

 

The trio arrived at the amusement park, greeted by the vibrant colors and lively atmosphere. As they stepped through the entrance, Minjun's eyes widened with awe. "Hyung, Noona, where should we go first?" he asked, his excitement palpable.

 

Haechan pulled out the map, allowing Minjun to choose their first adventure. "You're the navigator, Minjun. Lead the way!"

 

Minjun eagerly scanned the map, finally deciding on the roller coaster. "Let's start with the roller coaster, Hyung!" he exclaimed, pointing excitedly on the map. "It's the nearest one, and I can't wait to feel the rush!"

 

Haechan couldn't suppress a hint of hesitation, but he masked it with a smile. "Sure thing, Minjun! The roller coaster it is."

 

Iseul joined in, "Sounds like a thrilling start! Let's go!"

 

The roller coaster lived up to its reputation, delivering twists and turns that left both Haechan and Iseul with racing hearts and laughter. Minjun, on the other hand, was on cloud nine, thrilled by the experience.

 

"That was amazing!" Minjun exclaimed, his face flushed with excit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter